[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots BTFO by based Sargon debunking the "women think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 5
File: 1462406707730[1].jpg (8 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1462406707730[1].jpg
8 KB, 320x180
Robots BTFO by based Sargon debunking the "women think 80% of men are below average" myth.

See 20:15

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-cUlPm2_c8

>ugly men go on dating sites, you know, they can't get a date in real life because they're ugly

Rational humanism: 12736235
Robots: 0
>>
Good looking men also go on dating app. A quick look at tinder with a fake woman profil would teach him
>>
>>28346888

this
OP obviously hasn't seen the vagabond threads
>>
>Trusting or beliving in memes.
People are stupid as hell.
>>
>>28346871
Damn son, I just fired up this chat of my own accord and settled in /r9k/ for some comfy times. Thanks for the thread.

I knew as soon as I saw this video it was going to be embarrassing for Sargon. He's a cuck, who is proud of the fact that he works to provide for his wife (and her son) who does not work. He is such a memebodiment of an undeservedly smug beta who thinks he's hit the jackpot by getting to bow down to a woman and throw his money away on her.

This guy is so gynocentric it's insane.

Is the whole thing cringy? I'm only 5 minutes in and he's already tipping his fedora at the mudslimes again.
>>
>>28346871

I thought Sargon was a utilitarian not a rational humanist but ok
>>
File: carlcuck.jpg (39 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
carlcuck.jpg
39 KB, 600x615
>>28346871
>watching a literal fat neckbeard
>>
>>28346871
>robothood is about looks
go choke on AIDS covered dicks and leave my board faggot
>>
>about 11 minutes in
He claims that a rich man marrying a hot slut is hypergamous. Implying the hot young woman is better than the successful, main.

What a fucking loser mate, holy fuck. I wonder if his wife's son will respect him or just see him as a cucked pushover.
>>
>14:30 shoe0nhead thinks she's not like the other girls because her boyfriend isn't rich
>implying fame (social status) isn't just as, if not even more, important than money to a woman
>>
>>28346932
>>28347055
I think only the daughter is wife's and the son is actually his.
>>
>16:00
Regarding the idea of 'She will never love you'
>well that's just not true
>you obviously can't know that
>nawalt nawalt NAWALT NNAAAWWWAAAALLLLTTTT
translation:
>HOW DARE YOU, MY WIFE AND HER SON ADORE ME AND ARE NOT USING ME AS A PROVIDER
>>
>>28347088
>implying being a famous youtuber living off making stupid videos counts in the real world
>>
>>28346932
Wow, I didn't know that he was in a "wife's son" situation. And his name is Carl? The meme is real.
>>
Sargon is a smug midwit cuck, any thoughts he has which are original to himself are incredibly dumb.
>>
>>28347130
It means a lot to memethots like shoe dude. Every memeslut in the world would die to be with an internet celebrity. Different brand of the same gynocentric shit.
>>
>>28347169
Hangs out with faggots too. Fucking reprobate man, and he influences so many minds. His cuckery is no better than the feminism he preaches against.
>>
Wow. I thought r9k would love Sargon.
>>
9 mins 12 mins they're just making up ridiculous bullshit about physical fitness that has no scientific evidence. Social norms getting lumped in and confused with biological functions that could be slightly influenced by that stuff but it's like entirely be attributed.

how did you even make it 20 minutes into this cuck babble.
>>
>>28346871
Holy shit OP, just got up to 20:15.
Summary:
>I got cucked in real life, this means I am more attractive than all those patetic losers who date online.
>Outta my way boys, I need to feed my wife's son.
I would bet any sum of money his wife is proportionately attractive to him. Fat and average, guaranteed.
>>
>>28346871
>>28347263
>caring about normie "youtube stars"
you definitely misjudged
>>
>23:30
>i'm not saying hypergamy isn't real but my NAWALT and her son prove it's clearly not the norm
>>
>tfw I watch all these stupid neckbeard youtubers 24/7 because no friends
>tfw I'm finally realizing that they too are the same shit as normalfags, just as mean and materialistic and cruel to anyone lower than them
>>
>>28346871
>myth
tinder brought the stats out
its not a myth
>>
>>28347130
If your life is youtube and the internet in general, then it does.
>>
>29:00
>It's not women's fault that they divorce rape men and legally kidnap their children
>It's the lawmakers (men) and lawyers' (men) fault
Jesus Sargon, get a fucking grip mate. They do it because they can and it will make their lives better if they ruin someone else's. They do not care that they are destroying their former provider's life. They do it for their own gain. Nobody forces them to do this either, in fact they need to go to a lot of effort to do so.

Also
>32:25
>most women will not abuse their personal power
This would be funny if it were satire.
>>
>>28346871
Sargon used to be redpilled as fuck now he's bluepilled. It seems like the more mainstream a youtuber becomes, the more bluepilled he becomes.
>>
File: 1447596378569.png (38 KB, 241x282) Image search: [Google]
1447596378569.png
38 KB, 241x282
>>28347337
>not immediately abandoning youtubers when they become popular
they're in their prime when they're small
>>
>>28347337
i started noticing everyone is like that a few years ago reading online forums
even average people
>>
>>28347476
Every single time man, so many nice comfy channels ruined. But that's it really, these people did not walk away from society to do their own thing. They secretly always wanted to be popular normies, which is why the histrionic dickheads started youtube channels and became cunts the instant they had enough social clout to get away with it.
>>
>>28346871
If only ugly men go on dating sites, why would attractive women use dating sites?
>>
>>28347516
>They secretly always wanted to be popular normies, which is why the histrionic dickheads started youtube channels and became cunts the instant they had enough social clout to get away with it.
Very true.
>>
>>28347516
I could throw you my little channel but I had a brief phase of making fun of people before I started caring more about people's feelings so now I just play games because it doesn't hurt anyone.
>>
>39:48
>gynocentrism is just a meme guys, just like patriarchy
>haha what a joke, the term gynocentrism has been misused by the mainstream and now it means nothing
>my wife and her son would never embody a negative meme

>42:28
These are the sorts of guys who dismiss stupid plebeian men as losers and would never let some toxic memer on their show to shit it up.
>can we get shoe on here she wants some attention
>she wants to shout one word and then leave
>let's give her attention and a platform to beg for it on
>we're not gynocentrists, in fact that doesn't even exist
>>
>>28347622
Just keep it comfy and autistic, normies hate content spergs.
>>
>>28347639
Don't think you can get more autistic and content than a Dwarf Fortress tour
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1uC26vB0yk
>>
>>28347691
2 seconds in and I'm already smiling. Lovely content my man, all the best with it.
>>
>>28347715
Yeah it feels a lot better just being autistic playing games than making fun of people, the only reason I even have a couple hundred subscribers is because I cried playing Tumblrtale and they did it out of pity.
>>
>>28347691
I love the series where you ridiculed an autistic kid for like 15 videos straight, top bantz le memer mango.
>>
>>28347787
He's a special case, he's an asshole that I knew in real life so I couldn't feel sorry for him like everyone else and he wanted to form a right wing death squad of pagans to get revenge for the pagan holocaust by the catholic church.
>>
>>28347864
The worst kind of /pol/lack. Just fags with leather daddy fetishes really.
>>
>>28347889
He supports Bernie Sanders now and has AIDS from a used heroin needle so he's not entirely /pol/
>>
>>28347943
Sounds like a top tier faggot mate, which video with him in it is funniest?
>>
>>28347864
>>He's a special case,
Yeah, I'm sure everyone that everyone ever bullied was a "special case". You're a fucking piece of shit.
>>
>>28348007
I think there's something in every video but generally when he calls people faggots, casts a spell, talks about forming a movement, it's decent.

>>28348008
He's an actual asshole in real life, he's not a defenseless autist just trying to escape from reality. But even so I stopped attacking him because the positive comments I got from playing some games made me get a bad taste in my mouth from insulting others. Playing games is harmless and honest and feels better.
>>
>>28348008
>he wanted to form a right wing death squad
>of pagans
>to get revenge for the pagan holocaust
>by the catholic church
>He supports Bernie Sanders
>and has AIDS
You really think a faggot like this did not deserve it?
>>
>>28348074
He's the not self-aware kind of autist that causes all of his own problems, my life is a spiraling hell that I play games to escape from it, I have totally given up on getting a gf. I just looked over at him and was dumbfounded by the things he was doing and pushed some videos out about him. He's a failed normie at best.
>>
>>28347630
Well, they succeeded in life so obviously they're in the right.
>>
Did anyone watch the Sargon vs Kristi Winters debate? He's really really bad at debating a live person, it was very disappointing, and I normally like his videos (except the obvious money/attention grabbing shit).
>>
File: 1462042691314.png (47 KB, 894x650) Image search: [Google]
1462042691314.png
47 KB, 894x650
>>28346871
Originalmente
>>
>>28346871
>>28347153
I never knew this guy was such a cuck. I'll never watch a vid of him again
>>
>>28348630
Why? You realize that most of the "nerd" youtube personalities actually have girlfriends and wives and normal lives, right? Or is this new to you?
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPV8F48TLJA

I like Sargon in this movie.
>>
>>28348796
raising another man's child is cucked is what he's saying d00d
>>
>>28349335
>implying there are childless women over 30 anymore
It's only going to get worse so better get used to it kid.
>>
>>28349362

>implying one has to marry a woman over 30

all of my what
>>
>>28349382
You won't be in highschool forever dude.
>>
>>28349394

yea but i graduated hs at 17, not 29
>>
>>28349401
I don't follow, what does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>28348621
This
He is terrible at it. Every time there is a ""debate"" he has to bring 2 more people on his side and make it 3 against 1
And the few times he actually goes 1 against 1 he gets absolutely destroyed
>>
>he hasn't graduated to superior Teal Deer yet
>>
>>28347263
I do like him quite a lot.

But sometimes he is wrong.
>>
>>28348074
>He supports Bernie Sanders
>H-HE SUPPORTS SOMEONE I DONT LIKE ;_;

Why is /pol/ so easy to trigger?
>>
>>28349704
It just seems like he's not very intelligent, Winters used textbook feminist bullshit, they talk like that to anyone, he's seen this a billion times, and then he doesn't recognize it in person? I don't get it.
>>
>>28347088
>tall, good looking internet famous Chad
Such weird taste for a girl
>>
>>28347468
That's what happens when it becomes your source of income.

Don't want to offend your contributors.
>>
>>28349753
But she never even saw his face before she fell in love with him.
>>
>>28349788
She didn't fall in love for him then. She liked his videos, they got in contact, met and then she fell in love.
>>
>>28349754
His audience is not really the type to be offended by anything like that though.
>>
>>28349753

How do you explain Nora and Ralph then?
>>
>>28349671

i don't know, you or whoever that was brought up HS. i don't understand how it is relevant either
>>
File: 1462225653560.png (564 KB, 900x471) Image search: [Google]
1462225653560.png
564 KB, 900x471
>sargon the cuck
you serious??
>>
>ugly women go on dating sites, you know, they can't get a date in real life because they're ugly
>despite this, ugly women are still rated in a normal distribution
>>
>>28349964
Well ugly men are obviously desperate.
>>
>>28349838
Nora is so cute, what's she even doing with Ralph?
>>
>Sargon

I think you mean Carl the Cuck.
>>
Boxxy0nHead appears once again to seek attention and offer nothing of substance to the conversation.
>>
>>28350624
>literal memewhore
>>
>>28350728

Who, me or Shoe? I prefer the term memeslut.
>>
>>28350773
Shoe.

I prefer whore because I like to think about her sitting on my face in exchange for memes.
>>
Doesn't Sargon literally, LITERALLY look after his wife's son?
>>
>>28346871
This guy is a literal "my wife's daughter" cuckold. Who the fuck cares what he thinks?
Plus he's not denying that hypergamy exists, just being a cuck and saying we should accept it because that's just how it is.
>>
>>28347547

Because they are looking for beta providers at that point. Physical attraction has little bearing.
>>
>>28350203
the bottom line is that no matter how you look at it, the double standard remains
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.