[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girl i'm talking to on skype just sent me this pic out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_2289.jpg (668 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2289.jpg
668 KB, 750x1334
>girl i'm talking to on skype just sent me this pic out of the blue
Wh-what does it mean bros?
>>
that you're a dirty normoslime and you should gtfo reeeeeee
>>
>>28346837
it means she's fat
>>
That she's a fucking faggot with that Assassains Creed Revalations poster
>>
I don't know what it means, but as a foot fetishist , I have saved that to my fap folder.
>>
>>28346837
Assasins creed

Dropped
>>
>>28346837
That she shaved her legs and doesn't want it all for nothing so she might as well string you along as a no brainer, maybe you can be her provider or orbiter afterwards
>>
>>28346837
she thinks your her beta orbiter.
>>
>>28346837
>Chad lets shave your legs and paint your toenails then send a pic of it to this dumb virgin I'm talking to on Skype haha
>>
>>28346837
it means you should post more of those sexy feet
>>
>>28347095
i don't know why i found this so funny
>>
it means you have to say

Thanks ms skeltal
>>
It means she has shit taste in vidya
>>
She clearly has a foot fetish, and this is an invitation for you to worship her feet
>>
It means /r9k/ can't tell you who you are, Neo.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.