[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things you'd tell someone if you could without consequences
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 1429131912292.jpg (746 KB, 1536x1138) Image search: [Google]
1429131912292.jpg
746 KB, 1536x1138
I know that you're sleeping with him.
And that's okay because we are not dating anymore.
I just wish you still wanted to be my friend.
We had so many good memories together.
What am i supposed to do with all these good memories that were supposed to make us close together? Have you forgotten about them?
Love you always and forever.
>>
Deciding to try and be friends with you is the only thing I regret in my life.
>>
That almost made me cry.
I'm not sure, maybe I miss you and I'm sorry and I wish we were together, or something like that. Damn life sucks.
>>
>Being a cuck
Why? I miss my ex too, but I wouldn't want to hang on like that. It's painful and pathetic.
>>
I'm afraid I might have a crush on you and I dont want to lose the only friend I have left
>>
I have a gun, give me all the money in the safe.
>>
Death is my god and suicide is my master you stupid fucking bitch dont fuck with me, now be my gf nooow !
>>
File: fyckj.png (377 KB, 719x719) Image search: [Google]
fyckj.png
377 KB, 719x719
(1/2)
I fucking hate you so god damn much.

Remember when you built me a treehouse, and tought me how to ride a bike and how good you were to me at the beggining of my life.

but more than i remember any of that
i remember

When i had pnemonia, and couldn't breathe and you "couldn't afford" medicine for me, but were hiding your several thousand dollar bonuses from work from my mom and i.

When you plummited us into financial bankruptcy, and made us lose our house in rockford by silver lake. and had to move into a trailer park with my mom and i because of it

When you left my mom because we were poor, and left her nothing in the divorce for some dumb roastie. even taking our car leaving mom with almost no way to keep the lights on. even though you were bringing home 550k a year and all we got from you was the state mandated 350 a month child support checks.

But i still loved you then, because i was too young to understand what was going on. you still could have reedeemed yourself but you did not.

remember when you married the psycho, and she would send death threats to my mother and i? and would drive by our house?

Remember when you did nothing as she would strip my 7 year old body down in the garage and hose me down at full blast because "i smelled like my whore mothers house"

Remember when friend of the court and cps sided with you guys after i finally tried to get help when you were abusing me

Remember throwing me and locking me in that dark centipede ridden basement without feeding me for mentioning my grandmothers name around her?

Remember strangling me in the mudroom until i passed out because i made a fart joke ?

Remember trying to take me from my mom and doing everything in your power to take custody of me.

but

do you also remember when you had my little brother and how you forgot about me?
>>
>>28347072
(2/2)

But after that, do you remember when she divorced you and then took everything you had

Do you remember telling the rest of your side of the family my mom was evil and they bought it

Remember when you showed up last year, at the hospial after i had tried to take my own life and were fucking silently judging me. and just talked about my brother and how crazy she was to you.

But never did you once fucking mention that you were just as bad as her and allowed all of that shit to happen.

remember, on xmas when i last saw you and we didnt say a word to each other. and then you messaged me makning an excuse as to why you didnt introduce me to my little brother who doesnt know who i am who is going on 11 now.

well guess what
I noticed, even he does not call you "father" or "dad" he just calls you by your first name. really says a lot doesnt it.

you never did anything for me even when you could have, and even your other son has no respect for you. and even the other judgemental smiths are starting to realize you are full of shit.

Dad, i fucking hate you
You acted like you were so ashamed to have me as your son. But in fact maybe subconciously it was all becaues you know what it really was

and that is i am fucking ashamed to be your offspring, jeff, you are dead to me.

go run and tell them i said that and judge us more for it you piece of shit.
i dont even fucking care.

even they are starting to hate you now

your reign is coming to and end, and soon you will know nothing more than loniness and sorrow

and i gabe you so many chances at redemption...

but your time has run out
>>
>>28346688
i'm crying. fuck off.
>>
File: 1460401536489.png (195 KB, 309x323) Image search: [Google]
1460401536489.png
195 KB, 309x323
I know it didn't seem like a big deal to you, but that message you sent me still stings to this very day. It broke me down and made me reconsider my entire life.

In a way I'm thankful because it made me want to become a better person, the kind of person I am today, but it still fucking stings. On the rare occasion that I see you it still shakes me to my core, just last week I had to go home and fucking cry because you made smalltalk with me and we both tried to ignore the elephant in the room.

But yeah, thanks for giving me the kick in the ass to turn my life around. I'm still gonna avoid you as best I can, and I'm always gonna feel shitty whenever I look at you, but thanks.

P.S. You should hook up with Brandon, I was always jealous of the chemistry between you two.
>>
Like fuck I'll ever admit it, but when you asked me to choose between you and the rest of the world, I chose wrong,
>>
File: 1330801890184.jpg (108 KB, 827x545) Image search: [Google]
1330801890184.jpg
108 KB, 827x545
>>28347072
>>28347218
Well done anon, that is some fine passionate rage right there.
>>
C

I'm sorry. I treated you horribly and you deserved much better than what I gave you. I'm sorry I told you I loved you when I really didn't. I'm sorry all the times I just used you for sex. I'm sorry about flirting with other girls when we were together because I couldn't treat what we had as being real. I'm sorry I couldn't let go of my past and love you for who you are. I'm sorry for all the late night drunken phone calls with me crying about my ex and then falling asleep halfway through. I'm sorry you had to see me hurt myself when I went on that three week bender. I'm sorry I never introduced you to any of my friends. I'm sorry I promised to try and make a life with you after how you've been hurt already. I'm sorry I cheated on you with my ex, left you for her and am now getting married to her. I'm not sorry that that's happen, but that I didn't respect you enough to end things properly first. I'm sorry about all the times I hurt you. I miss talking to you sometimes and I hope you're doing ok.

R
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.