[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are girl's butts soft? do they smell good? Im a virgin needless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 1461540186951.jpg (123 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1461540186951.jpg
123 KB, 800x1200
are girl's butts soft? do they smell good? Im a virgin needless to say
>>
>>28346580
They're like shit scented sandpaper
>>
Oh yes oh yes they are so very much. My gf is half Asian/half white, and has a, not only nicely sized butt, but because of Asian genes it is ridiculously soft and squishy, like no resistance at all when squeezing. And no bad smells either, it's all nice. Thank you God.
>>
>>28346580
They're like bags of sand
>>
>>28346580
Squeeze your arse and find out.
>>
>>28346605
post pics you liar
>>
>>28346605
Pics or piss off
>>
>>28346584
>>28346610
Girl butt touch virgins
>>
No.

I'm a female. It's overrated. No one in the world wants me, so it must not be soft to touch.
>>
yes they are soft also the skin is very soft
they smell like shit, dont get fooled
>>
>>28346634
>>28346613
>Pictures for a couple of gross degenerates
Nah
>>
yes yes very nice, nice consistency, dont smell bad from my experience. arsehole tastes a bit wierd, not my cup of tea

unless theyre fat, then you get stank although it might be residual fat pussy stank

source: i am a chad
>>
>>28346580
Mostly they're very squidgy but sometimes they can be pretty muscly
>>
File: Doritos-cool-ranch.png (181 KB, 334x483) Image search: [Google]
Doritos-cool-ranch.png
181 KB, 334x483
>>28346580

i have an ass fetish. i was hoping girls' butts would smell like poop but as it turns out? they smell like doritos. [srs]
>>
Yeah its great. Girl butts are like a big bag of hard boiled eggs
>>
>>28346645
You don't represent the whole of the female population
>>
Girl butts vary. Some girls have very squishy and moldable fat while other girls have a more firm fat and tighter skin. Some girls have very soft and smooth skin and others are not as soft. The same applies for breasts. Either firm and "hard" or moldable and squishy.
>>
>>28346580
depends on how worked the ass is. never smelled ass before so I can't tell you
>>
>>28346580
Smooth : yes
Smells good : depends if the sex was planned or if you take her by surprise.
>>
>>28346645
Post picture just to see. Also be in France.
>>
>>28346645
>>28348657

thiserino
>>
>>28346580
tbqh OP there isn't a softer object in the entire universe.
>>
>>28346690
You mean Danny Brown was right?
>>
>>28349330

dawg are u serious? please link i haven't met another soul who agrees with me
>>
>>28346645
Lose some weight. Problem solved.
>>
>>28349368
Well his line is "Stank pussy smelling like cool ranch doritos". Song title is Monopoly. Sorry can't link on my phone.
>>
>>28349511

hmm. i wonder if he really means the ass but just said it as pussy for whatever reason. because i have always thought ass smelled like doritos and pussy smelled like yogurt
>>
>>28346580
>are girl's butts soft?
Most of the time yes. They aren't if butt is small, then you feel muscles and hipbones which aren't soft.
>do they smell good?
No. They smell neutral, like skin, unless you spread the buttcheeks. Then they smell like shit.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.