[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2025 >be 30 year old virgin >finally get qt 7/10 gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: ofUIpda.jpg (290 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
ofUIpda.jpg
290 KB, 2000x1000
>2025
>be 30 year old virgin
>finally get qt 7/10 gf
>go to the department of rape prevention
>Fathima behind the counter asks me if I need a consent form
>i reply with a yes
>she responds: "wat waz dat whitey?"
>i look down and stutter out "y-yes mam, s-sorry mam, I would like to apply for a sexual service license"
>Fathima responds: "there is a limited amount issued to white cis-scum, but ever since the mass suicide of cis males last November we have a surplus. It's your lucky day whitey!"

>my ptsd is triggered as I am reminded of the horrors of that fateful day in November
>Chancellor Hillary had just been re-elected for a third term
>Weeks after there were still bodies being discovered.
>All over the country basements were being checked for dead neets, the last of the resistance
>Hillary's first act as chancellor was to shut down patriarchy websites
>Some sources differ, but it is said that the last thread on 4chan that night, before the purge read, "It's Ogre Now. End it together."
>Most were discovered slumped over in their computer chairs, with notes written such as "don't let it happen", "avenge me", or "america can still be great again"
>I survived that night only because I had been locked in my cuck box
>the few cis males left who didn't an hero were paired up with "female masters", thus preventing any suicide attempt
>this is how I finally got my gf
>ashamedface.jpg
>>
>I snap out of ptsd moment

>Fashima gives me the form from behind the counter
>finally.jpg I have my consent form!
>arrive back at cuck shed
>gf comes in to sign the consent form
>she allows me to come into her house
>horny.jpg It's finally happening, I think to myself, as she leads me into the bedroom with a leash
>I notice her gender fluid trans species child named Xir is on the living room floor playing with sjw approved legos
(basically just colorless blocks because regular ones stick to each other representing the act of rape)
>I tell her what a cute boy she has

>what a cute BOYYYyyyyy.....

>I knew a second too late that I fucked up, the words had already left my mouth
>pc alarm goes off
>I triggered my gf. It's over.jpg
>gf grabs Xir and flees as the sirens blare
>my shock collar activates and I collapse on the floor
>spaghetti spilling everywhere
>moments later the social justice police bust down the door
>collar still attached, cock still in chastity
>I screamed the most primal sound as they put me in the black bag

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Xir asks what is going on?
>gf tells him mummy's bf was a misogamist racist scumbag
>sjw trauma worker arrives to talk to Xir
>>
>I awaken in bare concrete room and am informed that I have been charged with first degree aggravated ear rape of a minor
>hear unintelligible horrible screams coming from the hallway
>guard opens door, says they are taking me to room 101
>my feet dragging as they take me to the room at the end of the hallway
>Hear a faint scream coming from one of the rooms, "I'm not a racist!" and then a loud thud
>I arrive at the room and they strap me to the chair. A portrait of Chancellor Hillary is hung on the wall opposite of me.
>I was then forced to listen to a nonstop playlist of feminist youtubers
>sweating.jpg I can make it I tell myself.
>Time lost its meaning
>phrases are blurred together now, 'you're a white mayle', 'womyn are superior', 'race is a social construct', 'are you kidding me', 'just give up' are blasted into my ears
>can't take it anymore
>look up at portrait of Hillary and yell
>I'M SO SORRY..I'M A BETA MALE!
>noise stops, conversion is complete
>live out my days in a rehabilitation camp
never even got to have sex
>>
lel
Good thread, 8/8
>>
I approve

4.9999/5
>>
unrerdated
>>
File: 4.png (13 KB, 480x323) Image search: [Google]
4.png
13 KB, 480x323
saved and checked
>>
>>28346210
>>28346225
>>28346291
>>28346357

Why are you laughing?
>>
Scary anon, but that will be our future unless you vote trump
>>
>>28346490
cuz autism
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.