[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck does this happen? Does the guy have no self-esteem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: moderncouple.png (693 KB, 728x675) Image search: [Google]
moderncouple.png
693 KB, 728x675
How the fuck does this happen? Does the guy have no self-esteem? Surely he can do better than this.
>>
>>28346113
It happens in the converse too
>>
What do you mean? Those two look like they're in each others' leagues.
>>
>>28346113
No he can't, and the worst thing is they are pussy whipped door mats for these fat beasts. He's too beta to do or know any better
>>
Females don't settle for males on their league. It's at least one above or no game. And for roasties approaching the 10/10, they fight for the money. So a 10/10 want a good looking rich guy, or an average looking "Richie Rich" rich guy.
>>
Go to bed, Jason
>>
Maybe he has a terrible personality, maybe the fat girl is really nice to him. I don't know. She might be very loyal and easy going, fun. Either way I think they're both cringy looking with those piercings, and he has nu-male glasses.
>>
I think you guys think men are alot more attractive then they are. Both of these degenerates are made for each other. They are for sure in the same league.
>>
>>28346113
nu-male with a fat girl. i don't see the mismatch here. they're both bottom barrel tier.

>>28346296
>Females don't settle for males on their league. It's at least one above or no game.

r9k defeatist delusions aside, in the real world women settle for uglier (or at least less attractive than them) men all the fucking time. it's extremely common. it works like this:

1. everybody wants someone more attractive than themselves, this is true, but
2. women don't pursue. they just don't. that's a fact of life
3. since men are doing 99.99% of the pursuing, and everyone shoots above their league, men are pursuing girls above their league.

it logically follows that a majority of relationships end up with women who are more attractive than their partners.
>>
His glasses look ridiculous for sure but how is he unattractive?
>>
>>28346424
>I think you guys think men are alot more attractive then they are.

r9gay has no idea what women find attractive. if they did they wouldn't be lonely, woman-hating virgins.
>>
File: 1461719421314.jpg (144 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1461719421314.jpg
144 KB, 1080x720
10/10 Chad will fuck females down to 5/10. He would never date them. Why would he? He can have 8+/10 easily. The meh looking ones are just to get some exercise and get laid. That extends down to 2/-3/10 looking females, which will still get laid by a 7-8/10 Chad eventually, when he's drunk or just doesn't care. But the homely looking girls don't understand that. They've been flirted with and fucked by Chad. They think they can land a Chad now. So they feel repulsed by the idea of "settling" for a guy that's on their level looks wise, or just somewhat socially awkward. They stay single into their 30s, throwing themselves at Chad more and more desperately, becoming bigger and bigger sluts, catering to every one of Chad's fetishes, not understanding why he will unload his semen into them but be willing to settle down with them.

This is why /r9k/ exists. Females are stupid and their genetic programming is not conductive to the maintenance of a healthy community.
Girls like pic related would have been a robot's wife merely 40 years ago, but today she's had three cocks (but no meaningful reciprocative relationship) by the time she turns 16, and laughs about people who have the same interests, looks and social skills as her hitting on her.
>>
>>28346488
>2. women don't pursue. they just don't. that's a fact of life
you really going to present a logical argument with such a blatant generalization? put some thought into it homie
>>
>>28346530
it's backed up by literally every study and statistical survey into the topic. as opposed to the blatant generalization of "women don't settle", which is verifiably false.
>>
>>28346113
it's tumblrella and her nu-male feminist prince.
>>
>>28346113
god damn it Im a prettier fat chick than her WHY CANT I FIND A BF
>>
>>28346574
so a woman pursuing a man has literally never happened?
>>
>>28346618
Well you should've thought about that before turning me down, you cunt.
>>
>>28346618
>I'm a prettier fat chick than her

>I'm a richer homeless guy than him

>I'm a taller midget than they are
>>
>>28346574

>literally every

Christ kiddo, your 4chan survey doesn't encompass an entire social phenomenon.
>>
I settled for my wife. Happens all the time. We'd be even if she lost weight tho
>>
>>28346113
One look at him tells me he's an arrogant psycho piece of shit so
>>
>>28346521
Didnt read your comment, but boy I can't wait for that slut to OD
>>
he wants to own a person
and hes doing it right, she probably have low self esteem and he treats her like shit
I would
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.