[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 620x372
I quit my job tomorrow robots.

When should I let them know? I have a note but the boss is probably going to want to talk to me anyway, and he's nice so I can't be rude.
>>
>>28345950
ya should have let them know two weeks ago dude
>>
>>28345950
hopefully you dont have to leave immediately, do you?

instead of just coming in tomorrow and saying you wont come in again, leave a 2 week notice instead
>>
>>28345961
>>28345989
I should clarify, I am giving him a two week notice, tomorrow. When should I, in my shift, talk to him? As soon as I go in, or when I leave? Or leave the note on his desk without a word?

Appreciate the advice
>>
>>28346014
Doing it when you leave is best, it would be awkward as fuck to do it in the morning and then have to interact with him for the rest of the day

i've never done this of course so I don't know but I would think right when you leave is best
>>
>>28346014
Best to be upfront about it. first thing you do when you get there is ask to talk with him and tell him.
>>
>>28346034
>>28346036
Okay, Thanks. First job and what not, so trying to be a good employee.

Thread can be kill now
>>
>>28346014

In the morning, before your shift starts. Just give it to him, thank him for the opportunity & move on
>>
Just stop showing up, it's what I always do when I've hit my limit and need time off.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.