[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone notice how women are becoming manlier and men are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: nazi_girl8_by_musclebo-d69pfzk.jpg (10 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
nazi_girl8_by_musclebo-d69pfzk.jpg
10 KB, 267x200
Did anyone notice how women are becoming manlier and men are becoming more feminine?

You see more and more guys who are shy and more and more confident sailor mouthed women who drink booze and curse.
>>
>>28345812
and even those shy dudes can kill those sailor mouthed whores with their bare hands if they wanted

biology is a bitch
>>
>>28345812
Just more reason to focus on 13/14 year old girls.
>>
good

androgyny is hot af
>>
>>28345812

No, not really. Where do you live, faggotland?
>>
It's mans instinctual nature to be soft spoken and easy going because we are made in the image of God. Women however are made in the image of man and are usually evil.
>>
>>28345812
Do you hate those men?
>>
>>28346123
If a = b and b = c, then a = c.
>>
Who nu-male here
>>
>>28346108

Hebe master race
>>
Cucks can't deal with it when they are called out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMfkcXbci_c
>>
>>28346146
We are made in God's image but we don't have the power of God. That's why we are made in the IMAGE of God, not in his exactness.
>>
>>28346177
But god isn't real, idiot.
>>
>>28346174
"hatriot" male is literally set up to express their hatred of America. They no longer see it as two Americans who love their country look at a problem, they see America as a obstacle to progress so they mock it. It's very disturbing but you can see why they want to flood us with illegals and turn us into a soviet state.
>>
>>28345812
Look at movies. The guy is usually an autist ,& the woman is a fat loudmouth
>>
>>28346211
That's what women like to think so they can live in adultery and sexual immorality without repercussion.
>>
Cursing and drinking booze are activities associated with men, that does not make them manly activities. Obviously OP anybody can do those things.

Men being less masculine? Rules and regulations for everything.
As for women being less feminine, rules and regulations don't apply to them as much.
>>
File: Nye.jpg (48 KB, 333x499) Image search: [Google]
Nye.jpg
48 KB, 333x499
>>28346146

So-called "logic" can be very...problematic, friend.
>>
its actually a stress response. They have done an experiment on rats where they basically overpopulated the cage and the female rats got aggressive so the male rats stayed away and participated in 'deviant' sexual behavior (i.e. necro and gay stuff) and became betas

I've heard some people give the case that when there are similar numbers or more men than women this thing happens.
>>
>drink booze and curse
>manlier

Get back to me when you get visited by a female plumber.
>>
Yes and its being promoted heavily in Hollywood with the stronk female meme.

So much so that its sickening and cliche- Hunger Games, Star Wars TFA, Star Wars Rogue One, etc.
>>
File: mouf.gif (111 KB, 405x284) Image search: [Google]
mouf.gif
111 KB, 405x284
>>28346094
do you not live in america?
because there are guns for that biology gap. second amendment was partly for keeping slaves, since they worked the field all day they were pretty fit.
coincidental this is real reason liberals want to ban guns, to reinforce the patriarchy.
knives for everywhere else, obviously those require a bit of practice.
biology < technology
>>
>>28346609

So... what's in the book?
>>
>>28345812
itz da joos doin this
>>
>>28347742
oh shut the fuck up you drone
i don't know how many times i've read variations of this exact post

you probably think you are super clever with those high school tier theories
>>
>>28345812
>L-look ma, I'm having m-my first opinion

No, you retard, whatever flavor of the month opinion you may have now is wrong and you don't know shit.
>>
>>28345812
What a hideous girl.
>>
>>28345812
No, I haven't. You sure you're not just seeing what you want to see?
>>
>>28346108
Most 14 year old girls nowadays could beat you up
>>
>>28350965
>tfw no qt 14 year old loli to beat me up
>>
>>28346146
Its only true if you define the equals sign the right way.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.