[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever helped someone in need?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: reaching-out-300x196.jpg (10 KB, 300x196) Image search: [Google]
reaching-out-300x196.jpg
10 KB, 300x196
Robots constantly bitch about people not giving them attention and affection when they needed it but when did you help another person in need? Especially if they were a stranger.

>Walk into Chinese food place to pick up my order.
>Boneless spare ribs and rice.
>See a woman sitting at a little table (where the people who own the place usually sit)
>Two big fucking black eyes.
>fuck.jpg
>Sit across from her waiting for my order.
>Turn to look at her, catch her eye.

>"Miss, i don't mean to be rude, but are you okay?"

>She tells me she got in a car accident a few days ago and almost died.
>Starts telling me she is so thankful to be alive.
>Starts to tear up saying "The worst thing is that if i did die, who would take care of my children?"
>I say all this stuff about how that's awful and i'm glad she's okay.
>Order up.
>I get up and tell her to take care.
>I leave.
>>
I was just talking about it in another thread.

may be ill do.
taker her of her robot ways.
>>
>>28345720

How the fuck is that helping? Why didn't you just help her avoid that accident instead?
>>
>>28345720
Gave a cam whore $119 because I expect the most out of people. She said she was living in poverty and was raising two girls.

Was it worth it? Not really. Did I feel like an idiot? Yes. Will I do it again? Never. Was I thinking with my dick? Most likely.
>>
>>28345720
I took a homeless man in a few times last year.
Then this year he attacked me outside of a coffee shop and I had to almost kill him.
Never helping anyone again.
Fuck that shit
>>
>go to gas station to buy beer
>three kids ask me to buy them beer
>buy them beer

If I wasn't already drunk I wouldn't have done it since I'm terrified of people
>>
In elementary school, this one time I helped this girl who got hurt on the playground. Almost everyone had already went in, but I saw her get hurt so I stuck around and told someone to get a teacher.
>>
>>28346501
you're a scumbag. do you even know how harmful alcohol is to minors?
>>
>>28346508
Then she grew up to fuck Chad while you spent high school inside watching korean cartoons and wasting your youth on here
>>
>>28346550
As someone that started drinking when he was 17 and blossomed into a guy that has withdrawal seizures a decade later, yes.

I was 22 when this happened though so I didn't know any better
>>
File: le-not-bad-man.jpg (24 KB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
le-not-bad-man.jpg
24 KB, 288x288
>walking to chick fil a
>guy behind me drops $20 bill
>doesn't notice immediately
>grab it
>contemplate giving it back
>guy turns around
>run away with the money
>no chase

Everything went better than expected
>>
>>28346565
I was returning cans and bottles and noticed the lady next to me dropped a slip worth $12, I picked it up without her noticing, cashed it and left.
>>
>>28346562
tfw about to go into wd with no money I'm fucked man fucked
>>
>>28346561
ya probably
>>
>>28346508
>being beta in elementary bro i had like 7 gfs all from sending notes

JUUUUST
>>
>>28346668
I was a macdaddy Chad in preschool.
Was making out with all the girls and even 2 of the teachers daily.
That preschool was one of those liberal new age learning type places.
Great fucking times
>>
>>28346678
dude if you look back you now know that teacher where aware they would take the dick when they came out and played with you on recess and asked how your night went
>>
File: 1457168641305.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457168641305.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>28345720
I have no friends anon but I actually try to be a very caring helpful genuine friend at every opportunity I get. I'll have friends for a second but eventually everyone just goes away. No one has ever reciprocated my efforts. I feel completely alone and I've given up and stopped trying. I'm comfortable being alone now but I get very depressed when I see people being social or cute girls. Just makes me sad. But it's okay I just try to be happy. But most days it's hard. I might just try to find a nice quiet place and go with the helium method.
>>
>>28346696
I'm an assjob man, so I would just dry hump the teacher's ass until I dry came in my little shota pants.
Nice thick asses did wonders for me.
This was a daily fucking occurrence, and she knew what was going on. Even sucked her nipples once cus she was consoling me after I fell off a slide.

Man, what the fuck was that school?
I need to send my wife's son there
>>
>>28346750
post links to delicious assjob videos. pls
>>
>>28346750
oh I thought you were being for real
>>
>>28346750
>>28346779
also dryhumping
>>
I always try helping out people anyway I can, be it man, robot or even my fellow androids. The thing is though, I can never really count on anyone's help when I need something. Oh well, it is what it is...
>>
Nah, I just ignore 95% of the things my parents or friends text or call me for.

Live by myself in my apartment and completely isolate myself from the outside world.
>>
>>28346802
tfw I spend 4 years in my room with plastic trashbags on the windows and came out and ate when everyone was asleep. The best years of my life right there happiest I ever was.
>>
>>28346826
How?

>welcome to the /r9k/
>>
File: wah.png (57 KB, 212x217) Image search: [Google]
wah.png
57 KB, 212x217
When I was a kid I experienced a degree of social rejection that changed my life.

Years after recovering I told myself I would be there for people who are alone or need help.

One of them was an old man I saw walking at midnight in a desolate place. I asked him where he was going and even though he told me to drop him wherever he could stop a taxi I offered to take him home. Turns out he was in a party held in his honor and other retired folk. He had to leave but nobody offered him any help so he felt bad and left the place walking.
>>
>>28346697
no helium for you anon, talk to me instead
>>
>>28346473
Same. I got speaking to some homeless ex marine (or so he says...) outside my workplace while I was having a quick ciggie, anyway he's sleeping rough on the streets unless he can get a fiver to pay for a hostel so I think fuck it and give him a fiver. After that he decides I'm his new best friend and not in a good way.

So in the weeks that followed before he fucking disappeared (maybe he died?) he was constantly asking for more cash, wanting ciggies, telling the staff that it was okay to give him tobacco and that I'd pay for it for him when I wasn't on shift (they didn't, they told him to fuck off) and then once when he came in drunk off his head and trying to buy booze when the manager refused him, he starts shouting out that he knows me and they have to serve him because I'm his best mate etc etc.

Last time I saw him he told me needed 20 quid to sort out a car he was buying, I pretty much had had enough of him by that point and quite bluntly told him no and to never ask me for cash again and that was the last I saw of him thank fuck.

Tldr version. Never give money to the homeless. THEY WILL EXPECT MORE.
>>
>be 11 or 12 (so 16-17 years ago)
>a spring afternoon
>going to an after-school activity
>almost on the school premises
>see a kid around my age and a bicycle on the ground
>he stops me
>asks me to hold some bicycle parts still while he moves other parts
>we fix his bicycle together, takes only a minute or two
>he thanks me and we part ways
>feelsgoodman
I have never told this story to anyone until now.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.