[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats going on with you right now robots? Me: So my 2 year gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 225x224
Whats going on with you right now robots?
Me:
So my 2 year gf stops talking to me for 3 weeks then breaks up with me on my birthday claiming that I was too serious about our relationship, and she was going to focus on her career
>living in ever growing pain
>got really sick all of a sudden
>can't stop coughing
>lost all my hobbies
>lost any motivation to leave bed in the morning
>friend group doesn't talk to me anymore, all sided with gf for some reason
>still coughing
>just found out that she's fucking with one of my """friends""" and that she cheated on me during our relationship
>tfw the best years of my life were a lie

Sorry to post a diary entry but you guys are the only people I can talk to
>>
>>28345696
go climb a mountain and sit on top of it for a while over looking the horizon

you'll soon discover that the world is a big place with a lot more to offer.
>>
do the world a favor and kill your "friend" and her..

seriously, whats wrong with people..
>>
File: 1457314583733.jpg (148 KB, 1020x759) Image search: [Google]
1457314583733.jpg
148 KB, 1020x759
l've hit a new low.

I'm not going to make it through another summer.
>>
>>28345696
That sounds terrible anon, fuck that bitch and be the better person.

Since you asked what is going on with me; I don't want to brag, but I got a girls number today, after a year at college I've finally got a prospective girlfriend. Hopefully this doesn't make you feel bad.
>>
>>28345717
I want to do that anon, i've been considering leaving society all together for the rest of the year to hike the Pacific Coast Trail, once this damn cough goes away, I just hope I don't die alone on a trail somewhere to be forgotten
>>
>>28345766
that would be quite the trip. a nice road trip on a motorcycle would be nice too
>>
>>28345766
going to see nature sounds like a good idea, get fresh air anon, hopefully it will make you get better.
>>
File: 1426568748928.jpg (26 KB, 731x565) Image search: [Google]
1426568748928.jpg
26 KB, 731x565
I just want to be a normie goddammit. But I think it's too late now.

>tfw no contact with elementary or high school "friends"
>tfw no friends made at post-secondary
>tfw literally no friends at all
>tfw lazy pos with shitty personality

Recently I've been thinking more and more about how people legit dislike me. Not just a neutral feeling towards a socially awkward robot, but actual dislike. Whenever I see people hanging out it seems so weird to me. I have such bad self-awareness that I don't realize that I'm a fucking freak and the weird one.

ugh idk im just rambling fuck shit fuck
>>
>>28345747
Its alright although I think I'm going to have a really hard time trusting woman from here out, be critical of her and don't put all of your eggs in one basket unless you know she loves you
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 455x343) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 455x343
>>28345696
Sorry to hear that anon. That grill is a bitch and so is your friend. They can go get raped by a serial killer.

As for me I hate my job it is too much work not enough pay. I have no gf.
I try to learn Japanese. I'm half Japanese btw. All Japanese hate me because I'm half. Never got to learn anything because they just pushed me away.

Don't worry anon you aren't the only one dying inside.
>>
>>28345696
>gf
Fuck off, normalfag scum.
>>
>>28345832
Yeah, /r9k/ has made me a little paranoid, but the only girls who I know cheated were skank types and all the other women in my life were not skanks.
>>
>>28345855
She was the first and only one I ever had, first kiss, took my virginity, etc

I went 20 years without a gf, then met her, and now yeah I'm back to being lonely. felt good to have a gf though, got a taste of what normans feel their whole lives
>>
I still don't feel emotions for the most part and it's been about 2 years since I have

So I just started trying acupuncture and it did seem to help some so I go back on Friday and Monday

Other than that I still work at same low pay job, live at home, have no friends, and basically have never been in a close romantic relationship with anyone

I'm 26 and waiting for either society to collapse or minimum wage to be significantly raised or something

Or I may kill myself eventually anyways just because

I do the acupuncture just to try to get a little bit of positive emotion back

Mostly I'm just waiting for something to happen in the world or my life because I have no idea what I'm supposed to do
>>
>>28345916
What does acupuncture feel like? Does it make you feel better or forget about that stuff
>>
>>28345943
It didn't do anything the first two sessions but the third I felt a little bit of happiness and anxiety and it was weird after being so numb for so long

But also I just feel weird in general lately especially the past year like my physical body feels a lot different
>>
File: 0351___L6BRJuk.jpg (25 KB, 286x256) Image search: [Google]
0351___L6BRJuk.jpg
25 KB, 286x256
>>28345802
>weird
>people treat you nice but never want to be your friend because your weird
>that strange guy
>people talk about you as that strange guy
>no one will ever care about you beyond this
>>
>>28345908
>got first gf at 20
>20
Seriously, though, fuck off normalfag scum.
>>
File: 1459676050511.jpg (24 KB, 348x288) Image search: [Google]
1459676050511.jpg
24 KB, 348x288
>>28346038
true man, especially >people treat you nice but never want to be your friend because your weird.

I tell myself that it's normal to have difficulties making friends, but that's such a fucking stupid lie.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.