[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this fucking retard makes as much as a doctor for coughing on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: VwWAkn.png (668 KB, 1182x989) Image search: [Google]
VwWAkn.png
668 KB, 1182x989
this fucking retard makes as much as a doctor for coughing on cam and you will have to toil and struggle for years to even break the 60k barrier. how does that make you feel?
>>
>>28345581
Literally who? oregano
>>
Ethan Klein, h3h3productions, YouTube, similar-to-Tim and Eric- type-humor
>>
>>28345581
Who cares, at least he tries with this humor. Better than GradeAUnderA who is the cancer of youtube.
>>
I found out who they were today, his girlfriend has a site where she sells some shitty fucking art pieces for 200-600 dollars and a lot of faggots are really buying it. I couldn't comprehend it.
>>
you know it initially wasn't a joke and there was mold in his apartment, right?
>>
>>28346069
i think both are equally bad

actually no you are right gradeAunderA is worse but both are shit
>>
I think he's funny, he is very tourettes and his mannerisms make me laugh.

Most people like him for other reasons though, I just find a lot of Seinfeld/Larry David esque humor in him and it makes me laugh
>>
>>28346080
It's his wife. But she is pretty qt, largely due to her personality and mannerisms, and isn't westernized
>>
>>28345581
>using youtube for anything other than listening to music or help with video games
>>
>>28346090
I mean he's funny in an autistic way, like Frank. Yeah I know it's dumb but at least it isn't malicious like GradeA or Leafy or Pyro. And at least it isn't retarded like Pewdie or Markiplier or GameGrumps. And at least it isn't roasties looking for attention like JennaMarbles.
>>
>>28346124
>needing youtube to help you with video games
>>
>>28345581
>capitalism's """""""""""meritocracy"""""""""""
What would you expect?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.