[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you guys ever been invited to parties that occur on the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1459423650874.png (94 KB, 606x486) Image search: [Google]
1459423650874.png
94 KB, 606x486
Have you guys ever been invited to parties that occur on the same night? How do you go to one without offending the host of the other? My girlfriend and I are really having a tough time making up our minds on what is the right way to tackle this issue
>>
>>28345499
the only equitable solution would be to offending both hosts by not going to either, and you know it
>>
NORMIES FUCKOFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28345533
>>28345570
>replying to this

fuck off
>>
>>28345599
What's wrong with my thread, friend?
>>
>>28345599

I reply to what ever I want you heterosexual. And this is my first post in this thread. Next I'm going to reply to OP just because.
>>
>tfw not even ugly or an autist and never invited to a party

I have to be fucking possessed or something, I repel people.
>>
>>28345499

It depends on the nature of the parties. If they are roughly equal you go to the one you want and if the host of the other party gets offended you made the right choice.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.