[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Easy ways to kill yourself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: death.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
death.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
I'm done with this world, I don't care to be here anymore. I've lost everything, I'm not worth anything. Not worth anyone's time. I just need some advice. I don't expect to get serious answers due to the board I'm posting on, but usually there's a select few who don't get autistic and shit their pants on serious posts. Any advice will be welcome and appreciated. And again, this is a serious thread. I don't want to live in this world anymore.Tonight was it for me, I give up. I'm done fighting.
>>
>>28345471
Why is everyone so suicidal lately. How do you let things get so out of hand
>>
>>28345511
I was born to nothing with nothing. I failed myself and others. I found someone just like me, fell in love, fucked up, and hurt them. The pain won't ever leave them. The guilt won't ever leave me. They're tired of hurting, tired of remembering. They're tired of me, and they were all I had left. My anxiety is too bad for a job, I have no friends, I have no family, and the one's I live with don't give two shits about me. I've failed in this life, and there's nothing for me to live for. I'm worthless.
>>
File: 133733819249.jpg (378 KB, 1239x795) Image search: [Google]
133733819249.jpg
378 KB, 1239x795
Here you go familia...

Originally comment
>>
>>28345568
I appreciate it. That seems like a good way to do it. Short, painless, simple. I just have to wait long enough to order the supplies. It's worth it to me, though. I've been suffering this long, a few more days won't hurt, especially since I deserve to hurt. Again, you have my thanks.
>>
>>28345559
pls. I don't want you to die
>>
>>28345634
Why would you care whether or not a stranger dies? Then again, knowing this board, it could be sarcasm.. Either way, I remain surprised. I'm not trying to be rude, by the way, just genuinely curious...
>>
File: 1458655031452.gif (2 MB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1458655031452.gif
2 MB, 600x600
>>28345616
No problem. Just do me one favor and really think about this while you wait to order the supplies. Think really hard because it will be the last decision you will ever make. Don't let it be the wrong one.
>>
>>28345471
Get high as a kite then go to a freezing cold mountain and die of hypothermia.
>>
>>28345677
its just so heartberaking that this is his fate in the end. After all that pain and suffering. I want to believe the storm will pass and the sun will shine again for him.
>>
>>28345693
I really appreciate your concern. I've wanted this since I was young. I've just always been afraid of doing it, afraid of hurting who I continue to love this minute. But the other part of my brain tells me that they couldn't care less, especially judging by what they say to me all of the time. Literally telling me to kill myself, telling me they hate me, telling me I'm worthless, telling me I'm just like someone in my family that everyone hates, someone that I don't want to even be mentioned in the same sentence with. I just don't see a way out of this misery, I don't see the end to the guilt, to the pain I've caused my loved one. I don't see the pain ever leaving their heart.. Or the guilt ever leaving the back of my mind.
>>
>>28345741
That's very thoughtful of you. Sadly, for some people including me, there is no sun to shine from the beginning of their existence. Please don't pity me. I don't deserve it. I'm not a good person. But I appreciate your kind words.
>>
>>28345714
Too bad I don't live near any freezing cold mountains. ..Or any mountains at all.
>>
>>28345568

Is it really painless? I read you get headaches from the lack of oxygen.
>>
>>28345792
And no cash to fly to one I assume, too bad.
>>
>>28345807
I have a high pain tolerance regardless. A little headache isn't anything to me.
>>
What happened with you and your family? Whys your anxiety so bad? Leave out the girlfriend/boyfriend shit that shit is gay
>>
>>28345568
>>28345616
The don't sell helium with enough purity to kill people anymore, better off getting morphine and getting in a car with a tube running through your exhaust and in a Crack through the window, tape up the cracks to seal it off, and let the gas do its work while slipping into blissful morphine euphoria.

Know that I do not condone of these actions, nor do I wish for anyone to carry out these steps and for anyone to do so would of done of they're own free will.
>>
>>28345568
Don't they fill tanks with some sort of irritant now to stop people from using helium to an hero?
>>
>>28345471

> take anesthetic
> jump in deep body of water right afterwards before it kicks in

Downside is you can't be found and won't have a funeral to haunt and watch all your family members cry over.
>>
>>28346083
I don't care to be found, I don't care to have a funeral. Nobody would come. Nobody would cry. And I wouldn't want them to.
>>
>>28345893
They're hard core Christians. I'm a failure to them simply because I don't have a religion, and the consider my anxiety and depression to be a form of weakness. They never listened to me as I grew up. They just forced me to go to therapy that didn't even help, and forced me to take SSRI's that made me worse until I was old enough to choose not to take them. My father was sentenced to prison or rehab, so of course he took rehab, therefore giving me more freedom not to have to medicate with that poison. To put it simple, I was a mistake from the womb, and it hasn't ever changed. I've gone through multiple types of abuse from family members to friends, and I haven't had a single soul to stick with me by my side. I had a friend of ten years just give up on me randomly and never talk to me again. My parents abandoned me. My little brother hates me. I'm just not meant to be here.
>>
>>28346001
Well yes of course I understand, I asked for information, you aren't cramming it into my throat. I appreciate your advice. Sadly I have to connect for morphine.
>>
File: dance skeleton dancing.gif (460 KB, 390x336) Image search: [Google]
dance skeleton dancing.gif
460 KB, 390x336
You will need:
- Standard garden hose
- Roll of paper towels
- Access to a functional automobile
- Water

1. drive automobile to a secluded location where no one will think to look for you for many hours.

2. wet paper towels and wad them up. use them to stuff one end of garden hose into tailpipe of car. Make it as airtight as possible.

3. Open window of car just enough to fit end of hose through into car. Cut any extra length and discard. Leave several inches dangling in through window, no more.

4. wad up paper towels as before and use them to secure hose to window, as airtight as possible. Saran wrap also works.

5. turn on car and allow exhaust to fill cabin. Make sure to keep all windows shut. Take a good long drink of your favorite beer or liquor and put on enjoyable music.

6. Fall gently asleep. You'll never wake up.
>>
>>28346351
Thank you, Anon. Another great solution.
>>
>>28345511
Spring is the most popular time of the year to commit suicide. I don't know why, though.
>>
>>28347131
Nostalgia desu senpai
>>
>>28345471
omg whats the matter? :(
I really want to help you somehow!
>>
Shotgun to head, but u dont have the balls to kill uself, pussy. Just keep cryin and suffer, instead of end this.
>>
>>28345559
Have you tried nofap? Try it for a few months along with cold showers and exercise.
(No joke, just trying to help.)
>>
>>28347260
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHGAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
If u gonna kill uself, then please send some money, I would be greatful. Just do somethin good for someone. Life here is very awful
+7 906 476-63-73
>>
go to sleep. in the morning you'll be ok, and alive
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.