[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
every major is shit every job requires too much work for too
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 16
File: 1459281273144.jpg (39 KB, 696x337) Image search: [Google]
1459281273144.jpg
39 KB, 696x337
every major is shit

every job requires too much work for too little pay

there is no possible way to succeed in life unless you work hard and that is the ONE thing I do not want to do
>>
>>28345276
You're in luck, OP. Working hard is the one way to guarantee you will NEVER have money. The only people who become rich are lazy, worthless, sociopathic scumbags who learn how to parasitize others. We have created an entire culture ruled by and for the benefit of an entire class of parasites.
>>
File: mirror.png (153 KB, 1166x701) Image search: [Google]
mirror.png
153 KB, 1166x701
>>28345276
oh yeah, do i know the feel.
>>
File: 1456542483649.jpg (84 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1456542483649.jpg
84 KB, 800x600
gosh golly you sound just like me
>>
THIS

god I am a lazy piece of shit and I have no motivation to change

I envy those who were born into wealth and whose lives have basically been constant parties from birth
>>
i was thinking about this today, and i find it interesting. it seems like in my parents generation, unless you were a complete retard and total failure, you were almost guaranteed a good job, a wife, a house, etc. like if you didnt have those things by age 25, there was something wrong with you. isnt that crazy? things have changed really drastically. people were willing to work hard back then because they knew those things would be obtainable. but in todays society, its almost pointless to work hard because theres no way to afford a house or get a really good paying job
>>
>>28345319
See, I have no problem with "sacrificing" my morals to become rich, I don't care if I fuck people over

but what you said isnt true, rich people have a combination of a hard working AND parasitic attitude which allows them to be successful

just one is not enough
>>
>>28345388
I was born into wealth (doctor's son), and I grew up just north of Miami, so the first 18 years of my life were basically constant beach/pool parties. But if it makes you feel any better, everything went to shit after that and I'll be joining all the other losers in the lower class very soon.
>>
File: 4566564.gif (146 KB, 300x375) Image search: [Google]
4566564.gif
146 KB, 300x375
>>28345412
All it takes is a firm handshake.
>>
>>28345419
"When a man tells you that he got rich through hard work, ask him: 'Whose?'" -- Don Marquis
>>
>>28345431
That does make me feel better.
Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>28345412
>but in todays society, its almost pointless to work hard because theres no way to afford a house or get a really good paying job

not only that, but if you were smart back then it was downright easy to become not just successful but VERY successful. All of my relatives are super successful, a lot are in the 1%, and there is literally NO way I could ever see being as successful as they are. Either they had a MUCH better work ethic and drive than I do... which is probably true.... or the system just was better back then, which is probably also true. nowadays everything is fucked
>>
>>28345412
My father is a Boomer and he tells stories about how recruiters used to sneak into his highschool and bribe kids with big wads of cash to drop out because they needed blue collar workers in factories so badly. You could get a middle-class income with full benefits and retirement without even finishing highschool.

Then he goes on to say that kids today are just lazy, that anyone can have a good job and get ahead if they put their nose to the grindstone and buckle down and work hard and put in a fair day's work for a fair day's pay. And that all you need to get a job is to walk down the street and look for "help wanted" signs, then walk in and say you're a hard worker and ready to roll up your sleeves. You'll be hired on the spot.

Boomers are all delusional.
>>
>>28345276
Becoming rich is not even worth it. You'll still be an autistic khv, unless you score meaningless pussy from gold diggers. Just make enough to live off of and try to focus on self improvement. Way better strategy to improve your life. Be a liberal arts major or major in some broad category like conputer science, math, biology, etc, because then a wide enough spectrum of jobs will be available to you once you get out of college. If you lose your spaguetti in one interview, you will have 100 more possible jobs waiting for you.
>>
>>28345454
Shame you'll never live the happiness and joy of that rich teenage partying scene.
>>
>>28345528
>rich teenage partying scene.
I think you really have to be raised in that kind of lifestyle to actually enjoy it, I know I would definitely not enjoy that kind of life if I were to go to a party now
>>
>not living off of NEET and gubmint bux
>>
>>28345276
>if you work hard in school, you can do anything you want in life!
Translates to
>you can be a slave at any job you want
>>
>>28345700
this

the ONLY thing GPA measures is obedience.

it doesn't mean shit, a higher GPA just proves you can listen to your masters for longer without getting sick of their shit
>>
>>28345513
This is what I don't get.
If machines are replacing factory workers then sure it makes some people lose their jobs but also boosts the economy, right? If we can replace all simple jobs with machines then even a complete retard and total failure should be able to live in leisure, right?

Then why does it seem like we're only getting more and more jewed every year?
>>
>>28345276

I can work hard. It's the 2 hour commutes, the endless socializing, the steady sleep schedule where I can't spend all night to myself awake, and constant fear of getting fired over trivial shit that has kept me from working for 20 years.
>>
>>28345721

High GPA usually translates to people having advance knowledge of test material through frats or TA mafias or having an eidetic memory. School is a joke. Only in the higher levels when you can do original research would it start to get interesting.
>>
>>28345903
Since 1970, average worker productivity has *quadrupled*. Yet real standard of living after inflation has *declined* since 1970. Why? Because a tiny number of very, very, very rich people are sucking up ALL the wealth. To give you some idea of how much money we're talking about, more than 80% of all the money transactions on the planet take place solely in computers, between computers. Everything that you and I think of as the economy, all the "stuff," makes up less than 20% of the wealth.

Did you know there are a record number of billionaires? Did you know that they're SOLD OUT of luxuries? Every shipyard on Earth capable of building yachts, for example, currently has a backlog of up to 7 years. You cannot by a high-end Rolls anywhere in Europe. They simply aren't for sale. Sold out. Mansions, castles, luxury condos, small tropical islands, they're all sold out. The billionaires have bought EVERYTHING. Now they're just racking up zeroes in their bank accounts.
>>
>>28345440
Don't forget to [/spoiler] be yourself [/spoiler].
>>
>>28346041
Some would even say we're past the point of no return.
>>
>>28345903
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Player_Piano_(novel)
>>
File: No_War_But_the_Class_War.png (203 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
No_War_But_the_Class_War.png
203 KB, 680x680
>>28346092
No, there will be a correction when enough people get desperate enough. Some of the smarter billionaires, people like Warren Buffet and Bill Gates, have been warning that the rich have taken too much, too quickly.

> "People who feel the world is tilted against them will spawn the kind of hatred that is very dangerous for all of us." -- Bill Gates

They're trying to convince governments to raise tax rates on the super-rich. Unfortunately for them, there are too many stupid billionaires as a result of inheritance who refuse to give up any of their stolen wealth. The correction will come with an ocean of blood and horror, as it always does. But it WILL come.
>>
>>28345431
good you fucking deserve it

live like the real people of america for once you fucking spoiled pig
>>
>>28345528
It's really not as cool as it sounds, it's mostly just people getting drunk from incredibly small amounts of alcohol and girls latching on to guys way uglier than them.
>>
>>28346166
>tfw you will never fight in a war that matters
>>
>>28346169
If you were in Miami, I assume there was at least good cocaine?
>>
>>28346143
>The story takes place in a near-future society that is almost totally mechanized, eliminating the need for human laborers. This widespread mechanization creates conflict between the wealthy upper class-the engineers and managers who keep society running-and the lower class, whose skills and purpose in society have been replaced by machines.

>It is "a novel about people and machines, and machines frequently got the best of it, as machines will." More specifically, it delves into a theme Vonnegut returns to, "a problem whose queasy horrors will eventually be made world-wide by the sophistication of machines. The problem is this: How to love people who have no use."
>>
>>28346166

My grandfather was a captain of the police force back in the fifties, my uncle was green beret in Nam, and I'm just a miserable fuck because of metal in your leg and multiple hospitals stays since the age of 8. Feels bad man.
>>
File: Capture.png (499 KB, 634x428) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
499 KB, 634x428
>if I put up with 4 years of college bullshit, do side projects and networking, 25 job interviews, and then get hired and go work in a stuffy cubicle wearing stuffy clothes looking over blocks of code all day I'll make 75k a year, have a nice cookie cutter house in the suburbs, and most importantly be a respected member of society
Wow nice I like it kill me now
>>
>>28345319
How do I into neet bucks? been out of work for months with weird illness and interested in government paid for onaholes
>>
>>28345319
Thats the edgiest thing i've read all year holy shit.
>implying you work harder than any rich person
>implying you work hard
>implying you work
>>
>>28347982
I'll take that as a compliment. I've noticed that anything which smacks of non-conformity or defiance of the accepted narratives which keep everyone assigned to their little boxes is called "edgy" around these parts. Well, call me edgy and pass the molotovs, friendo, because some of us choose not to spread our ass-cheeks for your neo-liberal corporate masters.
>>
>>28346149
Alex Jones does not like Warren Buffet and Bill Gates.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy0wZh_wyHE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg-5WgcMV_o
>>
>>28348176
Alex Jones is a shill. He's paid to throw up as much mud as possible so that no one can tell the bullshit from the actual in-your-face conspiracy stuff. Try to tell someone these days about the Trilateral Commission or Skull & Bones and people will roll their eyes and tell you to take off the tinfoil hat -- all thanks to people like Alex Jones.
>>
>>28345276
the nerve of you fucks
Hate niggers because they're lazy and then blatantly admit you hate hard work
>>
>>28346260
Nah, we avoided cocaine. Weed, molly, and alcohol were everywhere though
>>
>>28348329
>Hate niggers
where the fuck did this come from? i dont hate blacks, dont group all robots together, we are a diverse group

i dont hate lazy people but i will concede lazy people are inferior to hard workers
>>
>>28348370
I can't tell when I'm in r9k or pol. I end up in pol by mistake all the time
>>
>>28345514
And by the time a person becomes rich they only have a little bit of life before them and they die from fucking stress.
>>
My .02

My dad is one of the few boomers I know that isn't completely dilusional. He likes telling me about the 60s and 70s in a major city.
>Renting a room was $75 a month and I made $75 a night doing sound for night clubs
>Plenty of time and easy money to start a company, just had to be willing to do the work
>$400 a month to rent a house. Was making $800 a gig doing sound 2-3 times a week.

His view is that getting wealthy is like surfing, you have to luck to be positioned correctly to ride the right wave.

The males benefiting now are the ones who are the most agressive and sociopathic. Their advantage is likely only to increase as things get more and more fucked up. The docile maile is getting ostracized and bred out of existance.
>>
File: trashman.png (187 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
trashman.png
187 KB, 300x400
>looking for a job
>requirements: no 8 to 5 mentality
>>
>>28349903
>requirements: no 8 to 5 mentality
what does this mean
is this a good thing or a bad thing
>>
>>28349922
it means you are expected to come to work before 8 and stay after 5. while still being paid for 8 hours of work (the 1 hour of lunch break is unpaid, but you're not ACTUALLY supposed to take a whole hour break because that shows you don't care enough about your job, right?)
>>
>>28345276
Every employment, el friendo. Sell shit, buy property or be an Uber driver or something. Scheduled office things aren't for me, either. I don't know how people do it for more than a few months.
>>
>>28346057
Use Ctrl-S to insert spoiler tags and never make this embarrassing mistake again.
>>
>>28347150
Accept now going to college is pretty much a meme at this point. Too many people with degree's flooding everything with little to no job growth.

I hate this life lads. I just want to live on ez zombie work mode during the day and doing shit I want at night.
>>
>>28345952
What have you done for those twenty years?
>>
I'd rather be a useful cog in the machine then to have no purpose.

Through working hard I feel alive. It's a pessimistic view of life, but I have everything I need. I don't need to become super rich to live my life to the fullest. To have a job, a family, good food and drinks and hobbies is all I need.
>>
>>28350436
Damn, the jews got you
>>
>>28350499
its hard to read this kind of things, you can just see through his pathetic attempt to put worth into things that are inherently going against him and killing him

lol
>>
>>28345513
That's retarded. The only factories around where I live will only hire you on recommendation from somebody who already works for the company. Why should they be so exclusive for a job where you work 60 hour weeks because they don't have enough employees and then only pay them. $15/Hr which is lower than minimum wage in other states?
>>
>>28347982
No, he's right. The leisurely rich guys are all property owners or co own bars and cafes and it's a license to print money. Meanwhile, the regimented workers with a degree and some certs work 64hr weeks and will be 90 before they can even touch retirement.
>>
>>28345903
There's enough food for everyone, yet there is still hunger. It's not a matter of supply, but distribution. There are people who are sabotaging that distribution.
>>
Why not open a farm and live off the grid?
>>
>>28345276
gosh it up you baby boy. in my times we had severals men dies for our sins in between 39-45
>>
File: pleaseendit.jpg (22 KB, 312x290) Image search: [Google]
pleaseendit.jpg
22 KB, 312x290
>traineeship
>at least 2 years of work experience
>>
>>28347150
>>if I put up with 4 years of college bullshit, do side projects and networking, 25 job interviews
Does this seriously sound bad to you?

>and then get hired and go work in a stuffy cubicle wearing stuffy clothes
That's hardly the case, really. Especially with startups that are full of hipsters. You'd be able to wear whatever the fuck you want and actually have a nice roomy area to work in.
>>
File: laughingwhores.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
laughingwhores.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>28347982
>rich fucks
>working hard
>>
Is this the future anons? where all our jobs get automated? is the root of the future STEM?
>>
>>28351433
yeah just do this OP
ezpz

>fucking retard double3 dubs niggest, christ
>>
>>28345319
He's right you know. Psychopath here. I sit on my ass all day gaming and posting here. I have no morals and I exploited the internet to give me money. I make 200k a year. Haven't had a job in ten years. I laugh at people who work hard.
>>
>>28351477
>actually have a nice roomy area to work in.
where you get to struggle to tune out everybody's loud conversations. Where literally everyone can peer over your shoulder and see what is on your monitor. Where some women will literally come to work in spandex unitards.

It fucking sucks and makes getting shit done that much harder.
>>
>>28351667
Who fucking cares? All those hipster normies will have no clue what they're doing, so no matter how much they distract you, you will probably still be the most productive person there. I'd be totally 100% okay with this for fucking 75k annual. I'd kill for 75k annual.
>>
>>28345319
>>28345419
>>28345448
>>28347982
You guys obviously are the sorts where you don't know any actually rich people.
Let me tell you about my best friend's dad
>when we were really littll,e 3-5 years old, he was a computer tech doing warranty work where he'd work 40 hours in an office and then freelance after hours and weekends
>When we were 5 he went entirely freelance and worked 60-70 hours a week, driving all over, but was starting to make decent money when there was a recession and he had no work. He had to sell his car to keep his house before he could find a job
>He got a job in a call center and worked there for 6 months before being a shift leader and another 6 months to become manager
>He worked Friday through Monday, 12 hours a day. He freelanced the rest of the time, too, to build up his savings again
>He started his own reselling company. On the phone at 7:30 to 5:30 making about 120 calls a day Monday through Wednesday, then meetings and training the rest of the time with followup. Also did service work
>Was doing well until a client sued him for $1 million claiming he gave them bad advice
>He has a written form that *proved* he had warned them NOT to do what they did, but they dragged it out in court until the fees ate him alive
>He had spent so much time in court he lost most of his clients
more
>>
Lazy bastards.

My plan is simple:
Work as much as I can and get my spending down to where I am saving at least a thousand a month.

Get credit up to as far over 700 I can go.

When I have 20-30k I want to take a house loan out on a foreclosure in a college town.
I plan to go into this with friends if possible.

Going to build extra bedrooms in the basement or wherever else I can to maximize profit. But I want each room to be cozy enough to support a college student and his/her needs.

Ammenities would include shit like flatscreens in each room (won't be removeable), cable, internet, etc...

I'd want at least four to six people in the house depending on size of house and original price paid. Rent is 200-350$ per person depending on what's included and the house size.
Rooms are private, same-sex buildings only, rest of house is shared commons.

I might even do something where I build an extra room into each house (dry walling isn't that hard once you do it the first time) and have someone be the house "manager" where this person essentially gets free rent but must be in charge of the house rules and making sure things go smoothly. I'd use them as my medium to ensure what ground rules are being enforced and that people are happy and safe.

I'd continue working while this is going on especially if I have help from friends and then upgrade to a second house ASAP.
>>
>>28351696
>My friend and I are 12 by this time and he and his family live very simply; no vacations, clothes from goodwill and consignment stores; mom makes all of their food from scratch; only the dad has a cell phone and it is for work; no cable, just movies from the $1 bin; one present on birthdays, one on Christmas, none more than $20; parents don't get presents, etc.
>His dad works as a sales engineer - flying to client meetings 2-4 times a week, 5 am calls with European clients, 7 pm calls with Pacific clients, usually flying home on Saturday and doing paperwork
>Builds up his contacts, then a pizza delivery guy runs a red light and hits his car; he can't work for a month, then has a bum knee that hurts all the time, hurts more when he can't move, needs a cane
>Keeps flying 2-4 times a week despite the pain, building his skills and clients
>Transitions to the sales team as a salesman
>we're 15 and I'v never seen him work this hard
>Up at 5 am doing prep work, calling all day, flying and meeting people, training and followup, negotiations with manufacturers and distributors, designing IT systems, negotiating prices
>We go off to college about the time he becomes sales manager; still flying with his bad knee 1-2 times a week, working with other sales people, dealing with pissed off manufacturers, distributors, clients, etc.
>he decides to start his own reseller
>Negotiates contracts, starts selling, hiring staff, renting space
>He was doing all the sales stuff plus running the firm and its finances, plus hiring and training
>He only earned profits so for two years he earned nothing while his employees pulled a check even if they weren't selling, etc.
>My friend was out of school and working and sending money home for his parents
more
>>
>>28351924
>Finally, after 2 years of only paying employees and never taking a nickle for himself, he landed a major client and got a huge saale
>Bought a new house and a new car for his wife
>Landed more clients and furnished the place nicely
>By the time I was 26 he was down to 50 hour weeks because he had found a finance guy he could trust. Then he got a sales manager that was pretty good and he cut back to 40 hours a week
>I had been dating this girl for a while, 4 years younger
>I went to a BBQ and my friend's dad's place
>We pull up she sneers at the Infiniti in the driveway
>She sees the nice furniture and the real art on the walls and she sneers harder
>She acts like she has a stick up her ass the entire time
>As we are leaving she says
>"God! I HATE rich people! Lazy, entitled bums who make their money robbing the workers! He probably doesn't even know how to work half as hard as his secretary."
I dumped her ignorant, classist, Socialist ass
>>
>>28351693
>All those hipster normies will have no clue what they're doing, so no matter how much they distract you, you will probably still be the most productive person there.
Let this sink in...nobody will care. Except for your manager, he will keep on increasing your workload until you break. Then you will be replaced.

I used to make 75k/yr.
>>
>>28352022
I like how his wife supported him for the man he is.

I also like how you're not a cuck to pussy. Good shit.
>>
>>28352059
Still fine with me. I can just slack off and still be the most productive. What are they gonna do? Fire their best employee?
>>
>>28350009
this. if you come in at 8am and leave at 5pm you are seen as lazy
>>
>>28351477
>>28351477
this doesn't sound half bad

how do i obtain a comfy job in a decent area such as NYC/portland/seattle with a CS degree?
>>
>>28352096
If you are slacking, you are gone. Being unproductive because your are stupid is excusable, especially if people like you. Being unproductive because you think you are outperforming everybody else and don't need to work hard means you are taking advantage of the system.
>>
>>28351696
>>28351924
>>28352022
>good goy the man
>>
>>28352022
some people can't fathom someone works harder than them even though a good amount of us here waste time fucking around
>>
File: 1458302787827.jpg (42 KB, 669x746) Image search: [Google]
1458302787827.jpg
42 KB, 669x746
>I'm broke because of my moral superiority
>Poorfags actually believe this.
>>
File: 1426289401423.jpg (21 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1426289401423.jpg
21 KB, 250x250
>>28352022
>As we are leaving she says
>"God! I HATE rich people! Lazy, entitled bums who make their money robbing the workers! He probably doesn't even know how to work half as hard as his secretary."

3/10 fantasy, dude
>>
File: 1442142785844.jpg (23 KB, 279x295) Image search: [Google]
1442142785844.jpg
23 KB, 279x295
>Be only child
>Family owns 3 houses
>Set to inherit it
>>
>>28352244
Fuckin nice bro, are they rental properties or just vacation homes?
>>
>>28345440
This picture is making me laugh uncontrollably
>>
File: 1444701382454.jpg (137 KB, 431x427) Image search: [Google]
1444701382454.jpg
137 KB, 431x427
>>28352244
nice.

>tfw dad has a vacation home in the philippines and a nice place in texas
>going to sell his house in dallas
>wants to move his shit up here for me to watch over it while he pays the rent
>mfw going to be living rent free in a nice loft starting this july
>>
>>28347150
>Go to college, put up with school shit, meet friends, learn new things
>do menial labor while waiting to get real job
>get real job
>meet the girl of my dreams
>get married, have kids
>have a family
>be happy

And to think, all of this could be possible if I WASN'T SO FUCKING GOD DAMNED MENTALLY ILL
>>
>>28346149
no. with modern technology, the rich would wipe out an uprising of a "proletariat" class. think with your brain, you halfwit marxist. I'm not rich, but I'd take their side over self-pitying gibsmedat niggers like you.
>>
>>28345412
I mean when my dad got out of college in the 80s a degree got you a job that paid around 40k, and that was ANY college degree. Not to mention all the 1 and 2-year programs that were available. Now if you get a degree an anything besides medicine, accounting, law, or engineering you are basically dicked. Except now you really need a masters to get anything decent, and the average is still like 50k starting. Healthcare, tuition, and fuel have quintupled or more. Oh annnnd we now have to compete in a global marketplace with women, asians, blacks, indians, and other "minorities" who all have special programs to ensure they have a better shot at reaching their goals.
>In our day all we had to do is work hard.... hurr durr
Fuck off gramps
>>
>>28345370
OH BY GOSH BY GOLLY
IT'S TIME FOR MISTLETOE AND HOLLY
>>
>>28352225
So - you don't know any girls that have been to college, then?
>>
>>28353035
Haha seriously, so many fuckwits out there it's ridiculous. And 90% of the time they're just as rich as the "lazy" rich people they're just like different ok.
>>
>>28351696
Why didn't he form an llc?

Just because your best friends dad had a string of bad luck doesn't mean shit in the grand scheme of things.
>>
File: 1450575571962.png (389 KB, 387x580) Image search: [Google]
1450575571962.png
389 KB, 387x580
>>28345514
Why don't you do what I did?

>find khv nerdy girl in undergrad
>punch her v-card, get her to fall madly in love in with you
>study your ass off on the lsat
>go to law school together
>work ass off in law school, few loans because scored better than 99.5% of the people on lsat so massive tuition price breaks
>dink mid-twenties working well paying jobs
>>
i am finishing grad school and got a pretty good new job and im supposed to be happy and feel accomplished but im dreading the long hours and commute

im scared
>>
>>28351615
what do you do anon? internet work sounds like the good life
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.