[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is it wise to finally come right out and admit your feelings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: awesome.jpg (113 KB, 500x654) Image search: [Google]
awesome.jpg
113 KB, 500x654
So is it wise to finally come right out and admit your feelings to a friend of yours?

It seems like it would be the best way out of the friend zone. Only because you're left with at least two options: them returning your feelings, or now since you got that out of the way you now have a reason, and cause, to walk away from that friendship and spare yourself the grief.

Ionno, what do femanons think of having a guy (or girl) friend admit their feelings to them? Either in the context above (or lack therefore of), or any other scenarios you'd like to include?

On a side note, would it matter -- at all -- what I write in the OP if I attach this image with it? I take it a good chunk of y'all would be too distracted to bother reading this.
>>
>>28345026

Same here t b h I'm trying to break outta the friend zone and to me it seems like a viable option

i don't know how much psychoanalysis can be reasonably done here. It could go either way. And if she's a good enough friend she won't be offput by your admission completely.

go 4 it, i'm working up the courage. it would requrie a lot of work on my part
>shaving neckbeard
>Bathing
>etc
>>
the third option if you actually give a shit about them beyond wanting to fuck them, is staying just friends and having your relationship be better from you explaining your feelings and discussing them
>>
>>28345026

It's the only way to progress things, yes. The friendzone is a state of hesitation, between wanting to go for the girl and being unwilling to risk rejection. Making a move means you find the answer that was always there, no matter what it is.
>>
>>28345026
Best way desu senpai
sets the tone of the relationship, puts your intentions forward and gives you no reason to continue the relationship if your feels are reciprocated

anything else will waste your time as you hopelessly wait for what you want, being direct is always the best way.
>>
Come to think of it, I have a question for you femanons out there:

>How would you feel about a guy who not only opens his feelings towards you? But is just open about that stuff in general?
I've been doing that a bit as this year of college comes to a close. All with surprisingly positive results. It even saved a couple dying friendships I had. As well as one or two of these girls are a lot more affectionate and huggy.
>>
>>28345026
>So is it wise to finally come right out and admit your feelings to a friend of yours?

No you idiot, just ask them on a normal date.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.