[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most painless failproof way to kill oneself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: gondola melt.png (33 KB, 674x425) Image search: [Google]
gondola melt.png
33 KB, 674x425
What's the most painless failproof way to kill oneself?
>>
Really really really really high jump
>>
neck on railroad track
>>
>>28344972

Wait for old age.
>>
Sitting on a nuclear device probably.
>>
Cyanide

Not an original comment
>>
>>28344972
4chan, amigo.
>>
>>28344972
Shotgun to the head.

>>28344989
He said painless.
>>
>>28344972
Jump hanging, not suspension, with the knot under your left ear, you must check how high according to your weight
>>
>>28345013
Most poisons are actually really painful and you die in a relatively slow and agonizing way.
>>
>>28345013
>MOTHER

post, original post
>>
>>28344972

i was thinking a heavy opiate overdose
seems foolproof
>>
Grenade in the mouth

Shotgun to the head

Overdose (for failproof has to be like 10x overdose dosage) in opiates/heroin
>>
>>28345081
You can travel to whatever country have this ultra poisonus mollusc that kills you in a second
>>
>>28344972
I used to spend whole days reading on suicide, from material of judicial ropes to homemade cyanide recipes to amount of it in vegetables to types of blackpowder to projectile exit velocities to lethal doses of poisonous plants to long drop height tables to hints on putting one's cut arm in cold water to positions how to lie in partial suspension to multiple gunshots, and then some lazy idiot comes and doesn't even do basic research?
>>
File: myword.jpg (52 KB, 480x488) Image search: [Google]
myword.jpg
52 KB, 480x488
am i really the first person to suggest an exit bag?
>>
Chase fap people on street someone will shoot you
>>
>>28344985
This always seemed like the best option to me, as long as you don't care about the trauma your mangled body will be to passengers/family (who cares ur dead tho lol)
>>
>>28344972
Suicide by cop, they gonna empty a couple mags on you
>>
Gun to head

pros:
>very high chance of success
>little hesitation
>little to no pain
cons:
>very difficult to acquire compared to other methods like rope, jumping or pills
>>
>>28345175
They lost popularity since they nerfed helium. Nitrogen just isn't the same.
>>
Anti-emetics and at least 10 grams pentobarbital, a few grams extra never hurt. Don't want to wake up with organ failure.

It goes almost without saying, please don't.
>>
>>28344972
Spend the rest of your life shitposting on 4chins. Eventually you'll keel over.
>>
Ask person/race you dislike for a gun, always wear gloves, make sure angle of bullet is right, eg if they are smaller, find door, angle it slightly upwards, shoot from direction of door.

Hopefully they will get arested/race war or something idk
>>
Sprint toward a group of cops while brandishing a weapon. Death by firing squad pretty much.
>>
>>28344972
Hitler once asked his doctor this very question. The answer was to bite down a pill of Cyanide while shooting yourself in the head.
>>
>>28346448
The doctor knew the correct answer, which is combining methods.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.