[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /lost my job after two weeks/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: businessman suicide.jpg (51 KB, 800x530) Image search: [Google]
businessman suicide.jpg
51 KB, 800x530
Who /lost my job after two weeks/ here?
>>
how did you fuck that one up
>>
>>28344736
They just pulled me aside into the conference room and basically said "you're not a good fit here" and then walked me to the exit
>>
>>28344721
Who /twenty years old and never had a job/ here?
>>
This is why compabies have a 13 week probabtion period these days.
>did my 13 weeks
>managwr tells me im not getting kept on i can stay and work or go home.
>tfw beta and stay and work.
>>
>>28344806
did you do anything that you think might have caused this?
>>
literally lost almost every job Ive ever had as a result of working around women
>>
It was a week for me, but ya. Got a job at Party City to help out with the upcoming Halloween buisiness boom. A week in they let me go out of nowhere. Apparently the work rush they expected just didn't show up.

I have plans to short their stock. Obviously something bad is going down.
>>
>>28345055
hey how's it going
----------------------
>>
File: 1395879966167.png (136 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1395879966167.png
136 KB, 300x300
>>28344721
>Star working temp job

>temp job is suppose to be for 3 weeks

>says if I do good they will keep me

>mostly cleaning spools and creels

>end up working another week

>they start training me to do operator work

>trainer is a nigger who is known to hate white people

>only train me for 2 days 30 min at a time because the trainer is a piece of shit

>think hey they're training me for this operator stuff so I can't also keep my part time job working full time here.

>quit part time job that saturday.

>get a call monday from temp agency that says not to come in anymore because they think I can't handle being an operator.

>Literally only had an hour of training

I know they're full of shit because if it was just a me thing they wouldn't have let the other temps go who were training with me at the same time. Also according to the trainer I was actually getting good at what they were training me for, but still probably needed to train some more, you know maybe more than a fucking hour.
>>
>>28344721
I didn't "lose" mine, but my first and still only job I've had lasted two weeks before I quit. I was a shelf stocker, so I was expecting to not have to interact with people, but apparently they wanted me to be able to hold random conversations with everyone that walked into the fucking store. Then they bitched at me when I was a sperg. I had to quit or I probably would have killed myself. The boss even made fun of me in front of a bunch of customers and made them all laugh at me.
>>
>>28344721
feel like sharing the details?
>>
>>28345744
That's my biggest fear for any job that would have me in the vicinity of other people. I'm genuinely sorry to hear that happened to you.
>>
>>28345744
>>28345923
Honestly I used to have bad social anxiety but got a job working with people, I almost got fired in the first month because I was such a sperg talking to people.

But I didn't and I ended up staying there for 2 and a half years, and honestly being in a situation that forced me to make conversations with people and knowing I was getting paid for it, actually helped me get over my social anxiety and become better at talking to people.

>inb4 normie
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.