[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Those of you with gfs, tell me how you got them. also put qt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 43
File: 1445566835883.jpg (55 KB, 470x698) Image search: [Google]
1445566835883.jpg
55 KB, 470x698
Those of you with gfs, tell me how you got them. also put qt stuff you do with them.
>>
Met her in my art class, acted like myself around her, chit chatted, hung out after school then started dating
>>
File: 1459494081759.jpg (113 KB, 864x960) Image search: [Google]
1459494081759.jpg
113 KB, 864x960
>>28344626
She's my best friends sister. We watch anime and play games together. Currently playing monster hunter with her. Recently watched Jojo and Nichijou. Going to Army basic training for 7 months in august but she won't cheat right haha
>>
File: 1462215808611.jpg (139 KB, 589x777) Image search: [Google]
1462215808611.jpg
139 KB, 589x777
>>28344626
i just be'd myself. luckily myself is ballin.
>>
>>28344626
I stumbled into one with daddy issues.

She goes through her phases, but overall she's never left my side. Not everyone can handle it though. 10/10 would recommend.
>>
>>28344925
my negro, what's your contract?
>>
>>28344925
>Going to Army basic training for 7 months in august but she won't cheat right haha

I pray for your soul on both accounts...

mos?
>>
I had a gf my sophomore year of high school.

She was a tryhard fan girl, I had my weeb interests. She had a bunch of beta orbiters and I was the only one that was willing to talk to herand not fatother than the typical reddit-tier shit.

One day something just happened to me and I smacked her ass. She got super touchy feely and I asked her if she wanted to hang out some time a week later.

We couldn't drive because we were 15 so I usually walked to her house and we either hang out there or walk somewhere.

It was cool, I miss her. Her dad started beating her starting the next year and now she only goes for really shitty guys.
>>
>go to my favorite LAN cafe
>get into in house game with other regulars, most I don't know but there is a solid few
>Jungle godyr, harrass botlane relentlessly
>after 3rd gank in 5 minutes hear the cutest voice loudly announce "if Udyr could keep the fuck out of our Lane, thatd be great"
>chat her up after game
>offer consolation toke
>make a plan to take her out to movie at a film festival
>the rest is history

Now we game, read comics, go on night walks, I cook her breakfast, we go to concerts and burlesque shows.
She's pretty QT as well.
>>
File: 1456322983752.jpg (51 KB, 960x911) Image search: [Google]
1456322983752.jpg
51 KB, 960x911
>mfw i dont even know where you guys even meet women

maybe its because i take night classes and study computer science....
>>
>>28344626
Tell me anons with gf, I got a qt girls number today, should I message her tomorrow or on Friday? Tell me, I don't want to mess this up.
>>
File: 6436.gif (59 KB, 381x423) Image search: [Google]
6436.gif
59 KB, 381x423
Look at all these fucking normies in here. Pathetic.
>>
File: 1440213455140.jpg (52 KB, 680x456) Image search: [Google]
1440213455140.jpg
52 KB, 680x456
>>28344626
I asked her to coffee.

I looked her in the eyes, held her hands and teased her.

Cutsie stuff- she's a sucker for that.

>also put qt stuff you do with them.

We have pet names for each other (she's my panda, I'm her bamboo, she's my beansprout, my gu, my doppleganger), we cuddle a lot, hold hands when we're out in public, when we're in an elevator alone we make out and I grope/finger her, sometimes she'll lean over to me while we're walking, purse her lips together and I'll lean over and kiss her.

She does a little thing where she balls her right hand in a fist and rubs it next to her eye (it's a korean thing), she likes to feed me, she has a really cute way of pronouncing things (ex.if I ask how my panda is doing she'll always respond "your panda is...") and sometimes we make pikachu sounds at each other
>>
>lurk on /soc/
>chat with suitable girls
>met one irl
>became bf/gf
>>
met at a mutual friends birthday party. we meow at each other incessantly and love to cuddle
>>
>>28345102
>and I smacked her ass

lmao, i cant wait for one of you autistobots to catch a sexual assault charge off one of these mustache tranny lgbt leftist stacies. lmao, good luck smacking some random chick's ass.
>>
>>28345380
>sometimes we make pikachu sounds at each other

Gay
>>
>>28345612
>random chick

I mean I knew her for about four years at the time. Talked to her literally every day.

It's not like I just chose some girl I didn't know and gave it a slap.
>>
>>28344626
Met on >Tinder, won her over by hiding my autism and lack of social grace by purposely overdoing my weirdness, which she found funny

Tonight we watched A New Hope, fucked, then I pulled my star wars toys out of my closet and we had nostalgia time and she told me about the figures she had growing up
>>
File: 1462355277266.jpg (418 KB, 1754x1240) Image search: [Google]
1462355277266.jpg
418 KB, 1754x1240
We met here on /r9k/. She lives in the same area as me. She was a cutie from the start and I wanted to make her my gf so I basically told her I wanted to be with her and that I was crushing on her hard.

Right now we're video calling and watching an anime. I dont know much anime, but this is her favourite so I like to watch it with her.
>>
>>28345669
I know, I figured that, given that you ended up dating her. I was really talking to the rest of the autists on this board, who don't have the social understanding to take the context into account.

I was imagining how funny it would be if a robot were to do something like that out of context, and the ensuing reaction/fiasco.
>>
>>28345548
Dan? From MN?
>>
>Got gf through flirting in uni class
>Take her to the uni lookout every friday night and cuddle
>>
Her brother is my drummer. She us perform before we were introduced, a month later we're dating and three years later we're engaged and planning our lives together. Learn to play guitar, g's.
>>
>>28344626
I literally met my girlfriend through a Kik app, like Match and Chat or something, it was called. Seriously. She doesn't even live that far from me, and I'm going to go see her and bring her back here with me for about a week and a half. We've been together before, and I love taking her out to the parks and mountains near me. She loves nature. We're going to the beach next week.
>>
File: image.png (533 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
image.png
533 KB, 1152x648
Got gf in highschool, I'm sophomore in college and she is senior in highschool, been together a little over 2 years. Don't feel like typing out the myriad of cute things between us, except that she drew something in Paint one day on my computer, and then later made a stuffed animal of it. Some how ended up being named Bee Bera, which is what I call her as well, with variants to that, like bee, bee bear, baby bear, etc

>pic related
>>
>>28345306
message her during night time, works 80% of the time
>>
she was in my class, we started to study together, i proposed to her, she declined, we continued to do stuff for a few weeks, i confront her again, she gives in, together for 18 month.

we play vidya together, watch movies, shows and anime, i adore her for that, cause she is a genuine geek, also she studies STEM.

cute is the way she steps into my appartement, always in the exact same way.
she does a little sidestep through the door, then spreads her arms a little while making a little cute noise, then we hug.
also we spoon a lot.
>>
>>28345380

you sound like a pair of faggots
>>
File: image.jpg (401 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
401 KB, 1280x960
>>28346212
Pic of the stuffed animal version
>>
On OkCupid
She wrote first. I didn't had to put much effort into it, which is why I didn't sperg out.
>>
File: 1461649904892.jpg (6 KB, 260x195) Image search: [Google]
1461649904892.jpg
6 KB, 260x195
>>28344626
Met her in one of my college classes. No assigned seating but you know how it goes, everyone sits in the same place anyways, and I sat next to her.

I'm a pudgy fuck and she's this cute mousey looking bookworm, so I didn't think I had any chance with her. No need to be nervous, so what the fuck, I shoot the shit with her before classes and when we're allowed our breaks.

Long story short we find a whole lot of common ground. Nothing serious, we just talk a whole hell of a lot and generally enjoy the same stuff. But I'm feeling something, definitely, so I bring it up in possibly the most beta way possible.

Her response is "Well, I dunno... do you want there to be something between us?" or something along those lines, it's been like a year and a half.

TL;DR: Met a bookworm in class, was myself around her because I didn't feel any pressure, turns out she's just as introverted and nerdy as I am, and now we watch crunchyroll and snuggle on the couch and shit.
>>
File: 1406328984557.gif (2 MB, 250x225) Image search: [Google]
1406328984557.gif
2 MB, 250x225
>>28344626
Met her on an online chatroom, we eventually met up and spent roughly two and a half months together. We'd often get drunk and play video games together, order pizza and cuddle until we fell asleep. When she had days off we'd go visit her family and make dinner together, then all of us would usually watch some movies and have a good time.
>>
File: 1440172548869.jpg (93 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1440172548869.jpg
93 KB, 1280x720
>>28346212
>>28346263
thats nice anon.

maybe one day...
>>
File: 1460465345925.png (222 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1460465345925.png
222 KB, 500x500
Used to have a gf, been single for 4 years now, but still want to reply OP due boredom.

>Lots of cuddling in bed
>Walked together at night, holding both hands with one of us walking in the opposite direction on the street, sometimes with our lips meeting and kissing each other
>Playful wrestling
>I was playing Skyrim while she was laying next to me half-naked and I used her as a surface for my mouse
>She was resting her head on me while I tried not to move
>Stared each other in the eyes in bed for 5 minutes straight
>Made out in bed for 10-15 minutes straight
>Tickling each other
>Taking selfies of us together
>I was fingering her, some attempts to have sex

Funny thing is that it was all 4 years ago, somewhere between 2011/2012. I am 22 years old now, and I am staring to slowly forget how she looked like, but what I don't forget is that how it all felt.

Additionally, I am slowly losing hope in finding a new gf. Mostly because it needs to be the kind of person that won't hurt me again - someone with similar interests and loyal. Otherwise, I am seriously considering going for one-night-stands as soon as I start working out to get /fit/ - because I have heard that personality doesn't matter in one-night-stands, which sounds really good, because there are many girls in the world that look beautiful and want to have sex, but there are too few that share same interests and values.
>>
We met at a friend's going-away party.
>>
File: 2nio6t4.png (107 KB, 480x385) Image search: [Google]
2nio6t4.png
107 KB, 480x385
>>28344926
ABAP, baby!
>>
>tfw met a girl last weekend and managed to get her number
>i can already smell marinara from all the spaghetti in preproduction
>i managed to keep my cool while talking to her, in fact i was even kind of charming
>how can i keep this up? how do i keep from getting too far in my own head? how do i go about making her want to date me? when do i ask? HOW do i ask?
help me land this one, bots
>>
>>28346886
>delete the number
>never return any contact
>lock yourself in your home browsing 4chins until you die by your own hand
it's a harsh life but at least you don't spill any spaghett
>>
>tfw met through Tinder

Quite a normie and maybe degenerate way of meeting but she's the best desu.

Often hang on our couch and browse r9k together while listening to music.
Play vidya a lot, she likes to watch me play it and vice-versa, have sex a lot, smoke weed on my balcony and talk about life, feelings, music and philosophy, go to the movies occasionally, go to obscure concerts and that sort of stuff.

The thing we do the most is cuddling on the couch while playing vidya or browsing 4chan desu.

>tfw her head on my chest as I type this
>>
>>28345245
this hurts. to read. sorry im glad you made it,
>>
>>28346886
Geez, you got her number at weekend and it's already Thursday, numbnuts. Call her ASAP and ask her out. If you seem attractive to her and you aren't autistic, you can easily get her to date you. Try to hold her hand if you feel like she's into you. After first date ask her if she would like to go out again, if you are already making out by that time you could ask her if she would like to date you. Worked for me.
>>
>>28346631
what did she dosdfadfasf
>>
Added her on skype then eventually went to anime expo with her
>>
Met her on tinder.
Cute stuff I do with her : I went to the cinema with her once. I mostly treat her like shit but she keeps coming back. I don't want to dump her because I get sex on the regular thanks to her but I won't mind when she'll dump me.
>>
>>28344626
>Be autistic, academically focused, sit at back of every class
>Qt grill in college, does similar, but sits at front
>Last ever lesson with her she walks in late and has to sit next to me for some group shit
>I'm pretty autistic I think but she laughs away and we message eachother a little bit
>Go to different Universities, I become a recluse and barely message anyone
>Fast forward to 2 months ago and she comes back to hometown
>She says how much she liked me during that lesson
>Says she had a crush on me then
>She mentions shes going out one night
>Luckily a few of my old friends are and we all meet up
>Have a good night catching up with them and see her
>Hold hands, kiss, make out
>She stays over a few nights in the break
>Turns out she's had sex with 2 other dudes
>Idk how to feel

Shes back at University now, but I guess I was actually just "being myself"
>>
>>28348700
how do you treat her like shit?
What do you do?
How does this make you feel?
>>
>>28348714
She's not your girlfriend, how fucked up are you?

Also
>kiss
>and then make out

You're demented.
>>
>>28348719
I often reject her. For example she sent me a text on monday asking me to come over, I still haven't replied but I'll send her a text later telling her I'll come over tonight.
I don't really think about her pleasure when we have sex, I'm mostly selfish. I sometimes go down on her if I'm planning to do things she hasn't agreed to do.
She doesn't go out much and I won't allow her to meet my friends.
Some verbal abuse here and there.
Never hit her though (during sex doesn't count)
>>
>>28348832
why do you do this desu

Purely to have a gf who gives you sex and gf-perks?

Like do you secretly want her to break up with you so you can hunt grills?
Does it give you a dominant feel? What's your motivation behind treating her like that because I personally would not like to treat my gf like that. Idk, I'm genuinely curious about your reasoning behind this.
>>
>>28345380
It doesn't count if she's a man with a penis
>>
>>28348899
>>28348832

also fuck this board for changing t b h to desu
>>
>>28347597
> talk about philosophy

Sure you do
>>
>>28348899
Most of the time it starts well when I see her but doing boyfriend stuff gets on my nerves really fucking fast. That probably explains the hate fucks, verbal abuses and rejection.
Despite my normie lifestyle I probably have mental problems when it comes to that. She isn't the first one on the list but she's the first one who keeps coming back for it.
>>
>>28348964

i think you can't also say c u c k, it changes to cuck

fucking new wordfilters
>>
>>28349338
I think it only happens on some boards like /pol/
>>
I don't have one but something weird happened lately with a girl I'm slightly crushing on, and two of my friends suggested she may be interested in me after I told them about it.
Met her like 3 months ago, we hang out a lot, and just get along well. We make each other laugh all the time, it was easy for me to get a crush, I didn't expect her to get any feelings for me though, as she friendzones guys left and right. I went into it as just friend from day one and treated her like all the other friends. It wasn't supposed to be a "tactic" but it'd be funny if it actually made her get a crush on me.
>>
>>28349395
Go for it, you've nothing to lose but brace for desappointment
>>
I'll give the short version of the story.

>Had a gf
>Was cheating on her for 3 or 4 months with crazy tumblr using side chick
>Break up with gf to bang other girls
>Keep side chick around though for regular sex rather than just weekend house party sex
>Month or so goes by, side chick wants to get serious
>lol no
>Tell her we'll "see what happens"
>that very fucking evening:
>Out at a pub with my group of friends and side chick
>In comes the girl I've wanted for fucking years.
>Shes a virgin, likes vidya, is about my age, smart, beautiful, everything I wanted, but years ago when I first met her she said turned me down
>Never stopped talking to her over the years though
>Anyway she walks in, says she heard I broke up with previous GF and wanted to date me
>Notices I have side chick with me
>she puts 2 and 2 together
>since fucking when can women do math
>anyway, she gets all pissed and goes to the bar
>I follow her over, explain that shes the one I want, the one I always wanted
>Says I have a week to make my mind up properly
>Wasting no time, I go back over to side chick
>realize side chick just spoke to a girl I fucked not even a week ago
>oh shit
>"Anon, are you seeing other girls besides me?"
>oh shit
>"No of course not why do you ask"
>Well (insert name of pump and dump here) says you hooked up last weekend
>Oh fuck this, can't be bothered.
>Notice a taxi pulled up outside
>IT IS TIME.
>Drag side chick outside
>"Listen, you've been a cunt and we should see other people"
>"Wait, wha-"
>I call the taxi driver having a smoke over, give him a tenner and tell him to take her home
>She bursts out crying and gets in the taxi

>Go back inside, tell new girl I'm available
>Together for nearly 5 years now, getting engaged later this year.

Happy now, to be honest.

1 good woman > many whores
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 404x404) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 404x404
Damn, look at all these normalfags that are on r9k now. Time to abandon the ship, boyos.
>>
>>28349458
The problem is I had an occasion to have that sort of talk with her - she said something that sounded like she wants to confess to me (even a female friend said so) - but I blew it due to my autismus. If I only pressed her a bit more about it, I'd know if that line was really about her getting a crush on me. Now, we'll probably hang out again tomorrow or in the weekend, unless she starts avoiding me, but I dunno how to come back to that topic.
>>
>>28349469
Fucking chad btfo
>>
>>28349469
>>since fucking when can women do math

sexist much?
>>
>>28349708
you're in the wrong fucking place, idiot
>>
>>28349748
What? I'm just stating the obvious, he's clearly a fucking pig who hates women.
>>
>>28349759
you're trying too hard. We're not this dumb.
>>
>>28349767
You're not getting my point.

I'm not somebody who would cheat on a girl, he is, and he gets a gf. Its annoying as fuck, and should not be posted here.

Who am I kidding? Its a bait story anyway.
>>
>>28349513
Time to stop being a pussy. Remind her what she said, tell her how you interpreted it and that, if you guessed right, tell her the interest is mutual. Then taking her hands/arms and going for a kiss is worth a thousand words while you pray every gods in heaven that you won't get rejected.

It's like doing bungy jumping : it's not hard nor dangerous but it takes some balls to get started and once you've jumped there's no going back.

Good luck, anon
>>
I met mine in one of my college classes. She's a full foot shorter than me, and I call her my pet and she says I'm her owner. We have a sadomasochistic d/s relationship and neither of us are really into cutesy stuff.
>>
>>28345005
>>28345008
25B, IT
I'm a reservist.
>>
met her online but she drains me mentally in every way possible and threatens to kill herself if i ever leave her

pretty cute
>>
I'd seen her on campus a few times before. Once i was sitting with a friend at lunch and saw her across the room and couldn't stop staring. She was gorgeous... 5 feet tall, long black hair, super pale, really skinny with huge tits. Had a scene/punk look going, black leather jacket and big black boots on. I pointed him out to her but he didnt see the big deal. Wasnt his type i guess.
About a week later I'm sitting in a hallway waiting for my lab to start and she sits down across from me, i guess she had class in a room near my lab. We start talking and we realize we have a ton in common. All the same music, movies, both love cooking, same fucked sense of humor, both antisocial as fuck.
So we talk for ten or fifteen minutes and by then its about time for my lab to start. As I'm getting up to leave, she hands me a scrap of paper with her number on it, and says "you better use this, soon."
We've been together for three years or so, shes amazing. Idk if this qualifies as QT, but sometimes we just go to public places and watch people and laugh about how weird people are.
>>
>>28344626
Met her through one of my friends, we instantly hit it off and fucked 6 days after meeting each other

We usually watch films and bake cupcakes and the like. Also we fart openly when We're together, she doesn't care because she's pretty down to earth
>>
File: laughing american.jpg (59 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
laughing american.jpg
59 KB, 736x552
>>28352415
down to earth more like, cant get up off the earth, cuz she fat hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>28352489
Dammmmn bro i just got
R O A S T E D
>>
>>28344626
I just make her feel confortable I'm not retarded to be afraid of her. Trust me woman feel the fear and you have to be confidence. How can they trust on you if you dont even trust on yourself. Clean yourself use good clothes and perfume. Take them to a good place ask about her, look into her life, make jokes. It can be hard at first if you dont have exp, but you have to do it just like an mmo you need to do things in order to gain exp and be able to confront the best npc
>>
>>28349118
You sound like a pretty shit person honestly. Enjoy her while that lasts. Sounds like you'll eventually hit her an face charges or she'll wise up an leave you. I'm willing to bet it won't be the latter though.
>>
>>28344626
She wanted to be FWB only but after a couple days she wanted to be my gf
>>
>>28344925
Haha no way she's going to cheat
Right guys....
>>
>>28345291
Nigga I studied software engineer and still got a 8/10 gf if you want to know qt girls go to a church or something
>>
File: 1416348169607.png (57 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
1416348169607.png
57 KB, 600x434
>gf left me 2 years ago

I had it, robots. I had what we all sought after when we all talk about perfect gf's on here. She cooked and cleaned and put up with all my fucking autistic shit and never complained. She did all my degenerate fetish stuff. One day she just fell out of love with my manlet ass and I have regretted every single waking hour of my life ever since.

I've tried to move on and I just can't. I am trying to be the best person I can be now, and never take relationships for granted but I can't find a girl who I "click" with anymore.

God I'm miserable.
>>
>>28349052
Sure you are not envy anon
>>
>>28344626
She told me she fell for me while I was FWB with her best friend/then-flatmate. We didn't get together until half a year later though, when the FWB thing was off already.

As for the cutesy stuff, we mostly cuddle while watching movies or a series. Also, she can be really cute when embarrassed.
>>
>be me 20 y/o stock fag at liquor store
>bunch of trailer stacey's come in
>as I lift a two cases of forties the ugliest one says to her friends I wonder if he can lift me like that
>I freeze up say nothing
>on their way out one of the other bitches start asks if I wanted to come to a party when I get off
>the ugly one begs for me to come and promises I'll have a good time.
>finally agree to come and say I'll bring a bottle
>go to address around the corner when I get off at 2am
>find out that the ugly one that was supposed to show me a good time left with another dude before I got there
>so I go sit my ass in the corner and start to drink
>ugly chick's younger sister comes over and apologizes for her sister and asks can she drink with me
>OK
>we get drunk together and eventually she takes my v card on a dining room chair while everyone is passed out
>been together 5yrs now
>brother always told me I'd end up staying with the first girl that gave me some
>he was right
>>
Met on facebook, had sex forst day, she was a virgin, immediatrly started dating, now we watch animu and play games all day. She also cooks and cleans, happiest ive ever been ever
>>
File: pepespooky.jpg (45 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
pepespooky.jpg
45 KB, 800x600
>All these people just randomly running into their gf's by sheer fucking luck without effort

Is going out of my way to find girls a mistake? I feel like "just letting it happen" is never going to happen.
>>
I am still not sure, I lucked out.
I was high and drunk as balls and out with friends drinking.
Woke up next morning next to a 6/10 chubby girl who made me coffee and bacon with eggs for breakfast, talked a bit. Talked a lot more over the next few months, mainly online and she turned out to be pretty nice personality, and so on. Recently moved together with her.

I've never had any girl be -this- much in to me, but I somehow found a person who is more submissive and beta than me that it somehow worked out.

We do various cute stuff, play and wrestle in bed, pretend to be different animals, have pet names for each other. Make jokes of each other. I play with her ass and tits randomly whenever or when in public places I like to whisper to her ear various kinky things that come to my mind to turn her on and at the same time make her do this cute angry reaction at me.
>>
File: 1450063153655.jpg (3 KB, 124x112) Image search: [Google]
1450063153655.jpg
3 KB, 124x112
>>28348950
>>28346241
>>28345620
She's a tiny Korean gal; she can get away with cute shit.

We've had enough sex that I think I'd know if she were a man.
>>
>>28352979
Honestly, that is how it mainly happens for most people, by kind of random chance.

Point is though you still need to at least put yourself in situation where you might meet women. Most of us I guess just never even really try. Or then you are just fucking ugly and welp, not much to do with that.
>>
>>28352979
>Is going out of my way to find girls a mistake? I feel like "just letting it happen" is never going to happen.
It's not. Yes, a bit of luck is required to find the one you're going to be with (forever), but proactively looking is not a mistake.

Also, see >>28353062. Luck only adds to that.
>>
File: pepe2.jpg (82 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
pepe2.jpg
82 KB, 800x600
>>28353062
>>28353079
I'm just about ready to give up anons

Give me hope
>>
I met my girl in a new zealand thread on /b/, we met up and got along really well. Now we live together in Germany.
>>
>>28353114
>Give me hope
As the other anon said, putting yourself in a situation where you're able to meet women (be it clubbing, online dating, tinder, whatever) puts you at an advantage already.

The rest is up to you and a tiny bit of luck. Just don't put pussy on a pedestal and don't go all "redpill"/PUA on them. Treat them like fucking human beings and most women will at least not dislike you. Outside the US at least.
>>
>>28353114
No hope here
but desperation is one thing women do for sure sense out of a person, no joking. Even if they good looking.
>>
File: 1452026525020s.jpg (6 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1452026525020s.jpg
6 KB, 250x250
why the FUCK is this thread getting any replies ?

YOU ARE NOT A ROBOT IF YOU HAD A GF GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28353157
>>28353173
>but desperation is one thing women do for sure sense out of a person, no joking. Even if they good looking.
This. Good point.
>>
>>28353157
I am trying my best, anon. I really am. I am a good guy, I am just confused and stuck.
>>
>>28352882
Forgot the qt shit we do.
>We get comfy on the couch and play scrabble a couple times a week. Winner gets no strings head.
>we both read a lot. Not the same shit, though. Just get comfy in bed, cuddle and read.
>watch horror movies together
>she is a gamer but we mostly don't play the same stuff, but have a set up so we can play in the same room at the same time
>>
File: image.jpg (197 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
197 KB, 960x960
>stayed friends with me throughout high school
>went on a break with her gf to date me
>leaves me for gf
>tries to get us to agree with a polygamy
>doesn't work out
>alone again
>seek attention for strangers online because feel like worthless shit
>her gf moves
>dates me again

It's actually going pretty well now. She'd bring up her ex now and then, but I feel much more secure in our relationship than before. We cuddle, hang out, study together. We're even thinking about making a little band together and I'm really excited.
>>
File: 1368564858232.jpg (34 KB, 252x240) Image search: [Google]
1368564858232.jpg
34 KB, 252x240
>>28346886
>>i can already smell marinara from all the spaghetti in preproduction

Apex Kek
>>
>Met a 8/10 White-Black-Latino girl in Christian Camp on a Friday.
>She bought me tacos.
>We danced that night and I walked her to her cabin
>Next morning she finds me at breakfast and sits with me
>We get along really well
>Later, I injure myself and she takes care of me
>Kiss her later that night
>On Sunday, I ask her out, she says yes
>The next few days are fine, until she tells me her sexual history.
>10 dudes. 8 dudes in 10 months.
>I really really really like her. But I break it off because I ain't dating no whore
>She begs me to give her another chance and promises that she won't cheat.
>I decide to give her a chance
>While also cheating on her with 3 girls as cheating insurance
>I got past her history (I've only had sex with two virgin girls before her) and I truly love her.
>She's the most loving and sweet girlfriend ever. We both grow together everyday. And she fucks me all the time.
>Still doesn't change that I'm dating a slut
>>
File: 1460362156418.jpg (60 KB, 600x394) Image search: [Google]
1460362156418.jpg
60 KB, 600x394
>all these normies with gf's
>only thing I can get are fuckbuddies
Its not fair
>>
File: fallen.jpg (18 KB, 236x352) Image search: [Google]
fallen.jpg
18 KB, 236x352
No gf, this is just my bitter-sweet attempts

>age 22, young salaryman
>met qt girl during coffee break
>so much in common, we are both into climbing and even live close by
>her smile is so bright, she is totally natural with stranger she just met
>talking to her is a lot of fun and I don't know why she hangs out with me

>we start going to work together with the same train
>she makes cute humming in the morning, recalling joyful song she's heard
>we go to climbing together, she's always in high spirit when it's about climbing
>during a night practice at the club she's already reached the top while I'm still at the bottom
>"If you don't hurry anon, I will leave you there" she said jokingly
>hid my tears, I don't know where they came from

>next morning, she came to work with a big suitcase
>I kept teasing her to know where she was going
>and very quietly... with the tiniest voice I've ever heard from her she replied
>"I'm sleeping at my bf's tonight..."
fakesmile.jpg
>>
File: Akama_TCG.jpg (132 KB, 715x800) Image search: [Google]
Akama_TCG.jpg
132 KB, 715x800
>>28349492
I prefer to remember this board as it used to be. Not the abomination it has become.
>>
>>28353972
I used to be as beta as it comes, now I have a gf and you would consider me a normie. Times change and people with them.
>>
File: 1460500938473.png (161 KB, 261x356) Image search: [Google]
1460500938473.png
161 KB, 261x356
>>28353972
Which part? The one which was about content or the one with NEET's screaming at people who even left the house?
>>
File: 1462279372349.png (1 MB, 965x573) Image search: [Google]
1462279372349.png
1 MB, 965x573
>>28344626
she has a crush on me. she's shy but extremely beautiful. she's an only child and has no friends. that was pretty ez. i broke up with her because she has normie wannabe depression problems even thoug her dad is a colonel and theyre rich af
>>
>>28353526
Good bait friendo heres a (You)
>>
File: 1462122781646.png (49 KB, 178x178) Image search: [Google]
1462122781646.png
49 KB, 178x178
>>28354535
Its not bait though
>hang out with a girl for a while
>things are going smooth and think she shows signs of liking me
>ask her if she'd be interested in dating
>says that she's not really looking for something serious but we could always fool around
How it goes down most the time, sometimes I just don't see them altogether after a quick pump n dump because chances are they're fucking a bunch of other dudes on the sideline and i'm just another to her cock collection.
>>
File: s-l300.jpg (6 KB, 300x229) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
6 KB, 300x229
>>28348714

>Simulating this hard
>>
Met her on online dating 6 years ago.
We do everything together. In the spaces in the year when neither of us have work we generally
>get up
Sometimes insert sex here
>make breakfast together for us and our cat
I make coffee, she makes food because her presentation is nicer
>we go watch some anime with breakfast
Right now it's Pokemon, usually something cheery that we can harmonise the theme tune in silly voices together.
>After this we take turns to shower, then play some games, or she plays a handheld while I go fix things around the house.
(we bought a fixer-upper and live in it while we work, it's 85% there so I take my time)
>Possible afternoon delight
If so, always followed by a nap.

Would not change a thing.
>>
>>28352777
I've no doubt you think you're talking philosophy together, I think that anon was implying you are both vapid hipster types who have really entry level opinions on existence, desune.
>>
File: hey joel.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hey joel.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
[frog squeal] [/frog squeal]
>>
>>28346238
>she studies STEM
too bad she's not cute
>>
>>28344925
Army basic is not 7 months long you mong
>>
>>28345380
I refuse to believe this is real

> i secretly want a relationship like this
>Been lifting everyday to get asian qt gf
>Still no gf
>>
>>28355205
how many qt asians are in your gym?
Compare that to the number of qt asians in asia.

Just lift another 6 months, save in the meantime and go to Japan. Tokyo has a district essentially set aside for whitey-chasers.
>>
>>28355357
I live in the rockies so like to old married asian chicks

Moving to Washington state in A year saving my shekels and trying to get more ripped
>>
File: 1455514635262.gif (2 MB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
1455514635262.gif
2 MB, 350x197
>>28352882
I'm really fucking tired of reading about all of these people getting to live the dream and stop being virgins

Its because Im a virgin that I hate my life and sometimes wish the sun would just explode

What was it like?
And if it was with a condom then fuck off condoms are shit its not even sex its just another random bullshit sex act that is inferior to pussy

This question goes to anyone ITT that got laid
>>
File: 1456464742480.png (1 MB, 1080x778) Image search: [Google]
1456464742480.png
1 MB, 1080x778
>>28344626
I met her on 4chan.
We cuddle and watch anime every time we have dinner, every time she smokes out the window I bounce her butt as much as I want.

Also we do autistic shit to each other like sniff each others ears to annoy each other.
>>
>>28355472
>Im a virgin that
>condoms are shit its not even sex its just another random bullshit sex act that is inferior to pussy

What. I mean, what you are saying is true, but I really don't think you're qualified for that rant.
>>
>>28355511
Literally every single guy since forever has said that condoms ruin it
And plus go wash your hands with gloves on bam same thing
>>
>>28355496
That last line is missing a syllable. Shit limerick, shit plaque.

+1 for bouncing gf's but while she's busy doing other stuff. usually when she's in bed in the morning on instagram, using her phone backlight to wake up.
>>
>>28355521
I wouldn't say it's exactly the same thing as washing your hands with gloves on.

A good deal of what feels good is the pressure around you. You're not sticking your dick under a running tap.

Also, you do want to use them unless you've ascertained with 100% certainty she has an implant or other birth control. Check.
>>
>>28354647
this is me lately
any tips on how not to hate women
>>
>>28355578
If you're looking for something long term, stop pumping and dumping. Have the discipline to pass on anything non-commital. Don't want to sound like one of those vegan shitheads, but if everybody just started doing this a little bit...
>>
>met her 4 years ago in university
>after 6 months of ONLY friendship, I started to develop feelings for her
>at first she was like a cool friend for me but when we were watching movies at my flat again, I was like: She is actually hot, smart and cute!
>one week later I confessed my feelings for her >she wasn't sure about that and told me that she didn't expect that
>feelsbadman
>she wants to think about it for some time
>I thought: Okay, she doesn't like me as a boyfriend but that's alright->suicide inc!
>one week later she told me that she wants to try it.
>feelsgoodman
>escaping the friendzone: Check!
>I was super happy, and she became my gf
>together for 4 years now and it's still amazing
>watching series together (GoT, breaking bad), playing videogames like (for example league), both still in university
>>
File: 1452187738946.jpg (26 KB, 933x548) Image search: [Google]
1452187738946.jpg
26 KB, 933x548
>>28354647
>says that she's not really looking for something serious but we could always fool around

well alright then ok
>mfw

the fuck is wrong with you not being happy with that? Id kill for that
>>
>>28354647
LITERALLY
FUCKING
CHAD
>>
>>28349797
Pretty much sums you never had a gf. Once testosterone kicks in, you will want to cheat in all places you can imagine, hence you have to fight this urge.

But don't worry, women are the same, too.
>>
>>28345612
>>28345102
>>28345669
If you did that without the right amount of confidence, you would be fucked pal
>>
File: 1440019402925.jpg (92 KB, 648x799) Image search: [Google]
1440019402925.jpg
92 KB, 648x799
>>28356771
lol wut

Are you still in puberty and lack self control? Hormones provide urges and emotions but not character. You're a shit bag all on your own if you think it's normal to want to cheat all the time every where.
>>
>>28357030
What do you mean?

I'm honestly a little confused about your post.
>>
1st gf
>only know each other from parties/mutual friends
>I'm a virgin and at this point I've given up on trying to get girls
>just hang out with friends, drink, smoke and look the other way when all my buddies make out with girls
>barely talked to her before, never one-on-one with her
>at one of the parties both me and her get drunk and she's coming on to me strong
>happybutconfusedface.csv
>end up drunkenly grinding, making out, groping through clothes etc
>fast forward a couple weeks of "will they or won't they" drama
>officially bf/gf
>lost my v-card to her
>break up after about 6 months

2nd gf
>known her since we were kids
>told her I loved her once (cringe), got friendzoned
>devastated, that's the time I gave up on girls
>fast forward until breaking up with 1st gf
>ever since things started with 1st gf she's suddenly showing more interest in me (fucking female logic)
>chilling and watching a movie "as friends" one time, drink some beer but not nearly enough to get anyone drunk
>end up making out
>cue "I'm not really sure. Don't wanna risk our friendship anon" bullshit for couple of weeks
>end up gf/bf for about 3 years
>by the end we argue almost all the time, she's anal about every little bullshit thing
>break up
Since then I just fap and focus on uni. Can't be arsed with drama and effort just to get to fuck some random chick
So yeah basically the only 2 times I got a girlfriend was through almost no effort and pure fluke. Can take zero credit for that and thus have zero pick-up/dating game but at least I got to experience relationships and at the moment IDGAF when or how I will ever get into another one.
>>
File: 1441895519492.png (16 KB, 771x929) Image search: [Google]
1441895519492.png
16 KB, 771x929
>>28345380
Pretty gay shit anon, even for a heterosexual relationship
>>
>>28352603
Girls like to be treated like shit. I was generally very nice to girls, but this one chick who I didn't really like started talking to me online. I treated her like shit most of the time I talked to her and within 3 days she was saying that she loved me more than anyone. I just started ramping up how shitty I treated her and eventually she blocked me. Seriously though, that is the only way I can keep a girl talking to me honestly.
>>
>>28357128
If you do things like smack a girl's ass or make sexual remarks with a lot of confidence, without hesitating at all, etc. you are cool. if you lack confidence in doing or saying sexual things out of turn, you come off as being creepy as fuck.

For example. watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diMp241gAcw
then
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puKsmzK_m2M
What jeb bush said was far less creepy in itself, but the lack of confidence makes it way more disturbing
>>
>add girls from soc
>be nice to them for months
>1 out of 30 will start being nice and romantic to me
>masturbate together
????
>still lonely because no irl gf
>>
>>28344626
No comment on the first one, but we snuggle together a lot and do little Eskimo kisses (rub noses) while snuggling, and when we have sex we both cum around the same time so we have the shaky aftermath together and kiss each other and tell each other that we love each other.

each other
>>
i missed out three times and one was with the same girl.

>worked at a grocery store
>boss was alright looking
>girls told me to ask her out
>ok
>we get some privacy
>i chicken out because i got nervous

>go to community college
>a alright looking girl
>she asked me out
>i thought i couldn't believe she is asking me out
>it just kind of dropped
>a few weeks later see her with a guy

>got into a car accident
>go threw rehab
>have a speech therapist
>get better memory stuff getting better things start clicking from past memory
>start talking about taco bell
>she says no she never had it
>it clicked the she looks familiar
>asked her if she wore glasses and had curly hair
>it was the first girl
>she says that i wasn't her kind of girl
>>
>>28357646
The supergirl thing I didn't find "creepy" per se but fuck does he act autistic most of the time.
>please clap
>>
>>28358038
in that video in particular, he was trying to act laid back and cool, but when that is just not your personality, it is fucking pathetic
>>
i have a gf but i still dont know what the fun is having a girlfriend, u can jerk off instead of sex + i just wanna lay in a bed for days, while girls want to do stuff everyday all the time
>>
>>28358100
>he was trying to act laid back and cool, but when that is just not your personality, it is fucking pathetic
Fuck that hit close to home. That's why I have to hide my autism with being distanced and sarcastic all the time.
>>
>>28357646
Oh, I guess.

I feel like she had to have SOME interest beforehand which probably meant more than confidence.

It went kind of like this
>lunch time
>going to spot where "friends" are
>see femanon in question
>she's wearing these really out of character shorts
>pink, that faded/bleached pattern, super short
>that little bit of ass check showing so you see the crease where her thigh and ass meet
>she's talking to an orbiter
>walk up behind her and give her right cheek a slap
>"Hey do you want to walk somewhere for lunch?"
>suddenly I'm all she cares about
>we go to whataburger with orbiters

It was like I was a chad for a second or something.
>>
>>28344626

she was my good friend, then she blow me, then we bf/gf, then i want her to leave me because she showed me a different person then and now she is just annoying
>>
>>28344626
I asked her out, obviously.
>>
>all these motherfuckers who just lucky

I have billion hobbies, I play team sports, I participate to university student activities and

I GET FUCKING NOTHING
>>
>>28352600
only now do i understand
>>
>>28358363
Do you talk to women?
>>
>>28358363
that's because you're such a fucking beta
>>
We met in the dorms as friends. 3 person friendship with us and a really slutty friend. Eventually started hanging out solo more because we wernt partiers. She was dating someone from highschool but i still flirted with her. Wed spit out candy and trade with eachother. Eventually she broke up with him with my encouragement and confessed to me. Sex and stuff was great for 2 years. Was. I'm checking out soon.

Wed be lazy a lot together and cuddle all the time. Now i don't want to be lazy and she doesn't want to cuddle.
>>
File: 1437866463421.jpg (4 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
1437866463421.jpg
4 KB, 225x224
So many normies. I don't want to be here anymore. But I also can't leave this place.
Can you guys help me and out? My problems would be fixed if all you normies leave.

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28358856
No your problems would be fixed by you working on them you sped.
>>
File: 1433075566956.jpg (14 KB, 249x242) Image search: [Google]
1433075566956.jpg
14 KB, 249x242
>>28357185
>1st gf
>2nd gf
I fucking hate this place
>>
>>28358217
Imagining myself trying that I would probably throw up due to anxiety. It just seems very likely that if I did that to a girl who considers herself my friend, that I would be labeled a rapist or something whereas chad does it and wins the girl's heart.
>>
>>28358884
They were both shit. >gf is overrated
>>
File: 1462477574421.jpg (42 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1462477574421.jpg
42 KB, 604x604
>>28344626
She was my Dad's Gf's daughter.
Lived with her and banged until my dad broke up and they moved to Arizona.

LDR is shit.
>>
>>28345245
>godyr
Fucking unskilled right clickaroos
>>
>>28358212
I can act calm and cool pretty easily, but it takes so much practice to display confidence. I don't know if I will ever be able to. Imagining myself saying anything that chads say is completely cringeworthy. It just kind of seems like either you have it or you don't.
>>
>>28344626
Met on here, we're both equal losers and it's fantastic. She is a proper qt3.14. We talk for hours every night. Planning on flying out to her this year. Why does she have to live on the other side if the world?
>>
>>28345291
Online dating works. Here's the key:
>your profile pic is you in public having fun
>have one pic with other people
>avoid selfish and smile

Then make your profile and put a little personality into it. Message girls some stupid opener like: "Before we get to know each othr I have to know one thing. Smore's is the best pop tart, do you agree or disagree?"

I just said shit like that and got responses. Work then for about two days and then ask to meet them for a date.

You may get ignored but just move on.

>>28345313
Still a social reject but my gf thinks I'm funny
>>
>>28349385
Only if you type in all caps, newfag.
C U C K = KEK
>>
>>28351680
That's fucked up, toxic relationship when you feel obligated to be there and when one is making threats, good luck bro
>>
>>28358946
It was more like my hormones took over and did it.

I was 15 at the time, that was pretty much what controlled me. I wasn't even really thinking, I just did it.

I absolutely wouldn't do it now.
Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.