[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well this is it r9k.. my big moment.. Ask a guy that is about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 28
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 500x375
Well this is it r9k.. my big moment..

Ask a guy that is about to ask out and get rejected tomorrow by his semester long crush that he hasnt even spoken to yet anything.
>>
Don't care, go back to High School, faggot.

>inb4 "I'm in college"
>>
>>28344509
only had one crush in my life, why are you fags so horny?
>>
>haven't even spoken to yet

Lmao good luck
>>
>>28344509
What classes do you take tbo
>>
you're not gonna do it. You'll bitch out then be filled with wistful regret for the next few years until you find something else to be wistful about, just like the rest of us.
>>
>>28344529
but i am in college.. maybe mentally im not, but the reason im doing it tomorrow is because the semester is ending
>>
>>28344509
Good luck anon, wear a condom
>>
>>28344553
this is the only crush ive ever had too anon
>>28344560
its a social science elective bs class. only taking it for required credits.
>>28344569
ive already bitched out of a few good chances including one on tuesday. not going to make that mistake again. if i dont do it tomorrow ive only got one more day so i cant let it come to that.
>>
>>28344509
>hasnt even spoken to yet
pull the lever and bail the fuck out
you have like .5% chances of success
>>
Why are you asking out a girl that you've never talked to? It's clearly going to end in rejection so why bother? Take the time to talk to actually talk to them before asking them out. That way youll have more of a chance for sweet poon
>>
>semester is ending
>barely may
wat
>>
>>28344632
Social Science
Hahaha pretty much just "muh feelings" PC bullshit right?
>>
>>28344694
never had a chance cause she doesnt sit next to me or anything. i am going to try to make small talk first though and ask if shes doing anything over summer then if she isnt going on vacation immediately ask if she wants to do X. definately not going to walk up and ask immediately for her number or if she wants to go on a date.
>>
>>28344730
isnt sociology a social science? if you say that is "muh feelings" I'll have to call you retarded sen pai
>>
>>28344730
to levels i didnt think were possible. the professor took it to near tumblr levels. basically him preaching his political ideology under the guise of a class/real subject.
>>
File: tumblr_lyg4dllEtW1qgum4g.gif (289 KB, 350x202) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lyg4dllEtW1qgum4g.gif
289 KB, 350x202
>>28344509
Do this faggot

>hey, anonette? What's up?

>we never really talked but wanna get coffee or something?

Anything deriving from that and Italy will sue you for stealing their main export.
>>
>>28344509
You are fucked. Thats all i wanted to say. You wont have regret unless you fuck up how you ask her out i guess, but you will be going through the stages of grief all summer once she inevitably turns you down. Either way you were fucked as soon as you developed the crush. As a robot there was no happy outcome. You either get rejected and feel like shit or pussy out and wonder what could have been while feeling like shit.

Hopefully you dont embarrass yourself too badly. We will be waiting for you once it is all over though, anon.
>>
>>28344509
Kek you're adorable OP, I wish you good luck on your mental breakdown following the impending rejection. You gotta have that experience at least once in your life, and the fact that you're so nervous about it tells me this is probably your first time asking a girl out.

Don't worry bro, if you make it out alive things will get better for you afterwards. Just make sure you actually do ask her out and don't chicken out, you need that first big rejection in your life to set your shit straight.
>>
File: 1461709836920.png (306 KB, 927x512) Image search: [Google]
1461709836920.png
306 KB, 927x512
>>28344509
I believe in you, anon
You can do it
This post is original
>>
>>28344752
oh ok then in that case you'll be fine
>>
>>28344791
Teachers almost always fuck up teaching a class by adding their beliefs or opinions to places where it was not warranted. This happens all too often with female teachers and discussing topics one knows little about.

>tfw when called senpai
Y-you too, s-senpai.
>>
File: 1390180066347.gif (787 KB, 200x164) Image search: [Google]
1390180066347.gif
787 KB, 200x164
>>28344752
>planning how you're gonna ask her out

Oh man this is a trainwreck already. Please post the greentext story of what happens tomorrow.
>>
>>28344971
Yep this is my first time. Never even beta orbited a girl before. Everyone here has bad experiences so i feel im missing out on that. Might as well try before complaining about women i guess. I feel once i get a taste of rejection i can finally stop giving a fuck and will be set free. Even the chads get rejected i guess so i gotta start somewhere. Most people are on their 5th relationship by now at my age so i need to get my first rejection out of the way before i end up on the guaranteed path to wizardry. Once im rejected once asking out other girls might not seem as bad and then maybe i can get 1/100 to say yes. Or if i never try again at least i can say i put in some effort and have something to justify my anger.
>>
File: 1461646227134.jpg (14 KB, 196x240) Image search: [Google]
1461646227134.jpg
14 KB, 196x240
>>28345095
You can't be afraid of ladies, anon
Greeting asked out by a non creepy guy is nice even if you decline him
>>
>>28345064
Yes most likely it will go badly. However the girl seems to be somewhat autistic for a female so im hoping she wont like laugh or give me some bitchy attitude like a stacy.

Made a few threads before about asking this girl out, have always said the greentext will be coming. If it isnt tomorrow/today as of now(thursday) it will be next thursday however thats probably not an option so i will have to do it now.
>>
>>28345095
Believe me man, it's a life changing experience. I asked a girl out for the first time at 21, I was so goddamn fucking nervous for my life, I almost couldn't do it. Got rejected of course, cried about it and got really depressed for a few months, but in the end it was a really liberating thing.

And yeah it definitely gets easier, that first time is a huge fucking hurdle, it was for me at least because I got to a point where I genuinely didn't think I would ever ask a girl out and thought I was doomed to be lonely forever because I didn't have the guts for it. Once I found out I could do that simple thing, whether it worked or not, it opened up a whole world of possibilities in my mind.
>>
File: 1462066078521.jpg (31 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1462066078521.jpg
31 KB, 500x281
>>28345039
senpai my sociology teacher is a liberal nudist beta cuck who takes every chance he gets to talk about how women were and are opressed (even though most my class are women and the uni is run by women) and men were so bad and evil through history, plus the fact that I know 90% of what he says and he repeats himself every single day to the point that the stuff he says has become a meme in our class...
I still dont say that socioly is muh feelings and I even like it as a science, I know that he is just and old faggot and I can filter his bullshit.
you're silly senpai
>>
>>28344509
Great. Another autistic greentext story coming for me to laugh at. Godspeed op.
>>
Testinjah
>>
File: thanks for the dove asshole.jpg (110 KB, 443x444) Image search: [Google]
thanks for the dove asshole.jpg
110 KB, 443x444
>>28345206
I know this is an anonymous image board but try and trust me, I 150% guaran-fucking-tee you she won't laugh at your or be bitchy about it. Worst case scenario it's gonna be awkward as fuck for both of you and you're gonna walk away quietly feeling like shit.

This goes for every single girl over the age of 18, whether they're an autistic nerd or a complete stacey. I can't possibly emphasize enough how not worried you should be about being humiliated, that kind of shit just doesn't happen in real life past high school.
>>
>>28345253
kek, im also in a sociology class and its just like you described. im actually wondering if you are in my class or have the same professor as me. my professor is some old guy who also repeats himself and the stuff he said has also become a meme to the class.

where are you from?
>>
>>28345315
south american my man, and my professor kinda looks like larry david and is just as annoying and cocky as him. He spends a whole class calling us dumb for using smart phones and worshiping durkheim
>>
>>28345390
jesus christ, my professor looks just like larry david with hair and is even jewish himself too. also has an insufferable attitude and personality. not from south america though
>>
File: 1461972361894.jpg (11 KB, 198x328) Image search: [Google]
1461972361894.jpg
11 KB, 198x328
>>28345452
aww
>tfw almost had hope to have a friend
im okay senpai
>>
>ywn get to see this happen live and in person

i wish i could get to see these interactions of robots getting rejected, greentext stories are nice but i wish i could get a little more sometimes.
>>
i did the same

>be me
>end of class
>teacher dismiss by last name
>i go out first wait for her
>she comes out
>she has a coffee cup in her hand
>"h-h-hey want t-to get some coffee"
>sorry i have work

this was at the beginning of the semester so i had to face her 2 times a week
>>
File: r&s.jpg (222 KB, 1481x1080) Image search: [Google]
r&s.jpg
222 KB, 1481x1080
>>28344509
It's surely a losing battle OP, not having said a word to her before. You better fucking do it anyways. Live a little. I wish I did with my "semester-long crush". The only girl I've ever had real feelings for (only saying this b/c you dipshits seem to care about the number of girls you've crushed on).

Fuck it, I'm gonna tell you a story. I know you didn't ask, but I don't give a fuck, writing this might be cathartic, even if the lot of you is a terrible audience and surely none of you give a shit.

This must be exactly three or four years ago. I have no concept of time because I've literally been zombie mode for a while.

Mass-communications class. Shit like social synergy between big populations, dissemination of ideas and values, right? Pretty neat class, though I'm sure some stemfag reading this right now is scoffing.

Anyways, last two weeks of the spring semester. I didn't really say that much to this girl either, except a couple of times when I asked her for a lighter. I used to smoke (i still do, but i used to too huehueheuheuhe) and if I'm being honest she looked like the kind of person who would have a lighter. Thin, dark hair, gauges, facial piercings, those thick-rimmed cool-person glasses, maybe a small visible tattoo (the tasteful kind). Even with all that, I thought she was really, really, pretty in a conventional way. So for our final, we had to write a paper individually, take an exam, and then do a presentation with a partner. The professor stopped lecturing to let us figure out groups and start working on the presentation.

And because I'm such a retarded robot faggot, I'm not really sure what to do or who to ask to be my partner while everyone else in the class was apparently just a fucking natural in those situations. I contributed in class pretty regularly, but I mostly kept to myself. And this fucking angel spared me the whole ordeal by just asking me in her fucking adorable voice if I wanted to be her partner. I said sure.
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 200x194
>>28345856
Jesus christ anon. At least i dont think of myself as that autistic. Plus im waiting till the last two classes to ask her out so i wont see her again probably and hopefully can find some way to do it without waiting for her to walk out.

just hope she makes my suffering quick like she did to you
>>
>>28345914
who gives a shit fagit?
>>
File: Ameri canfootball.jpg (1 MB, 1425x1425) Image search: [Google]
Ameri canfootball.jpg
1 MB, 1425x1425
>>28345914

We finished our work a bit early, and we just got to talking a bit. We found out we had a lot in common. We were taking the same degree, like some of the same obscure pseudo-emo bands (not too gay, the one I recall was American Football), and we both like writing a lot (I'm a fag, I know). I made her laugh a couple times.

The next class we had to do the presentations. She was already there when I came in. She smiled at me, I sat next to her, we made small talk, and I mentioned how expensive it was to do laundry at my apartment building. I forget her exact words, but she offered to meet up a couple days later to do laundry together and study for the exam. She asked for my number and sent me a really cute text saying that it was her, this is her number, blah blah blah. She even called it a laundry date (GOD FUCKING DAMNIT I AM SO STUPID AND WORTHLESS). It was a beautiful day, so the professor agreed to let us do the presentations in a quad outside where there were some picnic tables and shit. We killed it. Okay, I'm gonna be honest and immodest for a second here, it was mostly me killing it, but she added some thoughtful things.

After we finished, I walked her to her dorm, and after she went inside I was like elevated. I was like, "this is it, this is what having feelings for someone feels like. This is what it is like to be in the beginning stages of cultivating a relationship with a girl who is really nice and pretty and sweet."

The day of the laundry study sesh. I'm so fucking anxious. Like, so nervous it's affecting my digestive system. Whatever though, I'm gonna go on this "whatever" with this really nice and pretty girl (I was reluctant to actually bank on the fact that it was a real date, to this day I'm still really not sure). I roll up a joint because I'm a degenerate and I suspected she was too, get my laundry hamper and drive down to campus.
>>
>>28345914
go on anon, in the mood for some feels.
>>
>>28346044
Fuck you asshole, I already acknowledged the fact that I realize no one gives a shit. I;m gonna finish it anyways, because fuck you.
>>
>>28346058
Mineral > American Football
>>
File: cedeno '99.jpg (77 KB, 500x406) Image search: [Google]
cedeno '99.jpg
77 KB, 500x406
>>28346058
I meet up with her. She looks really, really fucking cute. I mean, she always did. She's able to pull off a lot of different styles. I met her outside of her dorm, she lets me in, and we head to the basement to put the laundry in. Bros, I was looking at her underwear. I mean, I wasn't specifically trying to look at her underwear, but it was fucking crazy to me. Looking back, considering the complete retarded asshole fuckperson I am now, it seems impossible that in a moment just a few years ago I was doing laundry with the object of my delusional ideals, looking at her underwear.

She asks me if I want to go up to her dorm to study or do it outside. I said outside, because it was a really nice day and our school is in the most fuckass corner of connecticut and the weather usually sucks ass until like mid may (btw, FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUCK I'M RETARDED).

We didn't end up doing much studying. We mostly just talked. After a bit, I asked her if she smoked weed (of course she did) and I told her of the little jimmy in my cigarette pack. She said she knew the perfect spot, and took me to the top of a parking garage at the way end of campus. It was really nice. We told eachother some of the fucked up parts about our pasts as we smoked. I told her my dad was an alcoholic/coke addict that kicked my ass and treated my mom like she wasn't even human. She told me she had to be hospitalized for like two months in like tenth grade because of an eating disorder. She didn't tell me this, but I also deduced that there was some self-harm involved because she had horizontal scars all up her arms and on her thighs. But dudes, the thing was, she didn't even give a shit. She was rocking short sleeves and those preppy short shorts that don't even reach mid-thigh. I respect a lot about her. Like I'm not gonna slay you fags and call it "brave" or some other bullshit, but it's respectable, you know? To not hide your scars like that when you're literally wearing them on your sleeves.
>>
>>28344509
Same thing happened to me except it was a full year crush and I got her number on LITERALLY the last day that I needed to be on campus for finals. Talked to her a bit she's cool.
>>
>>28344509
I feel you brother. Tomorrow there is going to be a massive party, and my oneitis will be there. I decided that I'm going there in an attempt to get involved with the social environment of my university. I'm thinking of dropping acid there for the first time (if I get the chance) and maybe confessing to her that I like her. She has a sort of comfy aura around her that makes my heart melt every time she's in the usual chitchat group of acquaintances during a smoke at the little plaza in my course's building. Best of luck to both of us.
>>
File: goon.gif (13 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
goon.gif
13 KB, 200x200
>>28346217
fuckoffthisisoriginal I don't know what else to say to get the robot to fuck off
>>
>>28346252
Are you fucking retarded? Why would you drop acid your first time at a normie party?

You realize you won't be functional at all, right?
>>
File: well shit.jpg (34 KB, 385x500) Image search: [Google]
well shit.jpg
34 KB, 385x500
>>28346217
We smoke a cigarette and get our laundry. She walks me to my car, and I invite her to my place for some bong rips, or coffee, or just to talk more. She says she had to finish a paper. I suspected it was a lie, but there's no way to know. I say okay, whatever, no problem and drive off home, both elated from having this new feeling of being involved with someone I'm really starting to like, yet still a little disappointed I didn't get her back to my place to fukk. You robots will be refreshed to find out she's actually always been pretty chaste.

But she texts me later that night, wanting to come over.
So I go pick her up, and bring her back to my place.
I fuck up. I don't sit on the same couch as her, I'm sperging with my body language, I'm just totally living up to all the idioms --- dropping the ball, shitting the bed, just fucking the fuck up in all sorts of ways. Just an anxious wreck.

Eventually I drop her off, and she says some of her friends are outside her dorm and that she wanted me to meet them. I couldn't have impressed them. They were way fucking cool, and the girl, fuck it I'm gonna use her real name --- Sheridan kinda had a little sister complex thing going on with them. They were fucking rad actually, way cooler than me. I definitely didn't impress them.

I went home and cried like a little bitch. I fucked it up.
>>
>>28346300
I'm going as fast as I can, I'm gonna take a quick piss and smoke break.

The fact that you're actually engaged in this is literally getting me a social high, I fucking love you
>>
>>28346352
True, but I'm curious about the experience and I'm not sure if I'll have another opportunity. Also, I know for a fact that at the party the vast majority of people will be getting high on weed and possibly acid.
>>
File: 1380602266829.gif (480 KB, 141x141) Image search: [Google]
1380602266829.gif
480 KB, 141x141
>>28346383
Happy to give another robot a small window of happiness
>>
>>28346389
You know an acid trip can last around 12 hours and you won't be able to fall asleep.
>>
>>28346439
I'm not sure if you're the op, if you are hang in there, the ending is very pertinent to your situation
>>
>>28346252
>>28346389
God. Writing that made me reminisce about the times when we shared a smoke she had rolled up. She always does a terrible job, but they are definitely the best smokes I ever had. She always seems so happy to share a smoke with me, when everybody else just despises me for not having my own whenever I need a save.

>>28346442
I'm aware the effects are intense and long lasting, but I think I'm ready. I don't think I would have the balls to talk to her in a candid way otherwise anyways. I know I wouldn't even if I were high and maybe even drunk too. I probably won't have the courage even while on acid, but I might as well try.
>>
>>28346469
OP here. That wasn't me but I will wait to hear the ending before I go to bed. Also will check the thread one last time in the morning before I finally leave to the class where I will hopefully ask her out.
>>
>>28346364
So she went home for summer and I stayed in the fuckass city in Connecticut taking some summer classes, going back to my hometown a couple hours away as often as I could to see my family and home friends. I tried to not think about it, completely resigned to the fact I fucked it up.

But towards the end of the summer, she texted me. Something like "Hey, it's Sheridan, remember me?? :)))"

Like I could forget. I will carry this with me for the rest of my life.

I say, blah blah blah, of course I do, when are you going to be back in Danbury, we need to see each other.

She says soon. We actually don't see each other for the first month or so we're back in town. When we finally do meet up, she tells me she got back together with her boyfriend from back home.

It crushed me.

But I was there for her, and she was there for me. Even if I couldn't be with her, I really, genuinely, wanted her to be a part of my life. We even sold weed together for a little bit. I fronted her a quarter ounce or whatever and she would bring me back money. I never made a profit out of it or anything. Honestly, I think I did it because I was scared that if there wasn't a real reason for us to see each other we would fall out of touch.

She was taking a poetry class that semester. She was really into it. She wrote me a poem, not even for class or anything. It was called something like "I was blessed with a stoner without a lighter". I don't have it anymore.

At the end of that semester, everyone in the class had to bring a guest to a poetry reading where everyone shared a couple of poems. She asked me if I would go with her. Of course I did.
>>
>>28346487
Damn, what should I do? I'm probably going to panic and not do shit, standing still at the corner of the party thinking of what could have been. She's too much for me too, pretty over the top from my perspective. I actually feel overwhelmed by the fact that I share smokes with her and that when I look directly at her and she notices she actually smiles at me. Makes me forget that I had never interacted with another girl in a positive way until last month or so.
>>
>>28344632
You won't do it and if you do the girl will probably give you her number to appease your autism and assure you don't sperg out. Then she'll either never answer or blow you off when you ask her out. Good luck normie scum
>>
File: 1434313248230.gif (410 KB, 221x196) Image search: [Google]
1434313248230.gif
410 KB, 221x196
>>28346604
Fuck man I'm on the edge of my seat here, is there more?
>>
File: Bugs is buzzed.jpg (54 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
Bugs is buzzed.jpg
54 KB, 500x374
>>28346604
I walked into the building it was held at, and she was waiting for me. She smiled as I was walking towards her and I just melted. She was wearing a more alternative look that day. I remember she was wearing a knit cap. She killed it. She's a dope ass writer.

Afterwards we found a couch in a study hall and read some of each other's writing. We complimented one another and all that. It was really nice.

So Christmas break. I remember she wished me a merry christmas. I always had kind of a fucky family situation so it meant a lot to me.

Another uneventful semester passed. I still couldn't muster the courage to tell her. She was still with her boyfriend. They had a pretty bad relationship to be honest, but they were starting to figure it out. They grew up I guess.

So at the end of that semester, exactly one year since we first met, she met me outside one of my classes. She wanted to see me before she went back home because we kind of stopped hanging out a bit, even if we still texted regularly. She laying on a bench in the sun, wearing a white dress. I said she always looked pretty, but today it was like... I dunno dude, I'm in love with this girl. She's beautiful.

It was like old times. She bought me a coffee, we sat outside on a picnic table and caught up. I made her laugh. Then I went home.

A couple of weeks into the summer she told me she was transferring to the state school closer to home, so she could be with her family. She was having a rough time. She didn't like being at school. She got homesick. It was over. I still never told her.
>>
>>28346743
one or two more.

Thanks for staying with me for this you guys don't know how much this means to me, fuck
>>
>>28346743
One or two more.

Thanks for sticking with me through this, you don't know how much it means to me, weirdly. I don't know why it's affecting me this much
>>
File: 1449957429135.gif (1 MB, 260x187) Image search: [Google]
1449957429135.gif
1 MB, 260x187
>>28346758
Dude I'm starting to just barely get into that kind of situation right now. I can tell you about it if you want but I'm fucking gripped by this shit right now.
>>
>>28344509
underage go back to the classroom
>>
File: for ev ur.gif (487 KB, 225x169) Image search: [Google]
for ev ur.gif
487 KB, 225x169
>>28346746
We still stayed in touch for the next year while we were at different schools. I went to her childhood home a couple times to visit and check up on her. I met her mother. Her cat too. He seemed to like me.

But the fact that she wasn't away at school helped her relationship, and I felt guilty about the fact that I was just lingering around with these unaddressed feelings. It felt like I was waiting for an opportune time to pounce on her. Like I felt really, really, bad. I wrote her a letter explaining everything, but I didn't send it. I was so fucking scared and weak.

So after a completely friendless year at university I went home for summer. One night I got blackout drunk and finally just told her. In a short text. I was puking in a toilet in my parents house next to my phone. And I just did it.

I think I wrote "Hey, I think I like you, don't quote me on that though"

and I turned off my phone.

I woke up the next day with a hangover and when I saw my phone was off I remembered what I did. I was kind of horrified, but really, really relieved. I turned it back on.

What she said fucking haunts me.

You have no idea how much it destroys me each and every single day.

After a bit of "ohmygosh, so surprised", she texted me: "I wish I had known sooner. Things could have been so different"

I'm gonna carry that for the rest of my life.
>>
File: adventures internally.jpg (77 KB, 427x474) Image search: [Google]
adventures internally.jpg
77 KB, 427x474
>>28346927
Things haven't been the same between us since, obviously. She's still with the same boyfriend, it seemed to have gotten better between them, and I'm bitterly happy for her. I really am. Depressed and suicidal, but happy for her. I actually texted her last night for the first time in a while against my better judgment. I told her to watch this play because I thought she would like it. She seemed happy to hear from me. Asked me how I was doing. I sent her a long text back, saying I was doing good, all that shit. Asked her how she was doing too, haven't gotten anything back.

OP, tell her. Don't be the weak, scared, pussyfaggot that I am.
>>
>>28346927
Oh, right after I told her how I felt I said I had a letter prepared but it was starting to feel like I was never going to send it. She said she would love to read it so I emailed it to her. I always imagined I would handwrite it.

I can paste it too, if you want even more evidence of how fucking awful at lifing I am. I put a lot of effort into being as honest as humanly possible, and tried to not be too cringey. I was pretty proud of it. I must have edited a hundred times.
>>
>>28344724
Britfag here, my semester ends tomorrow as well. Lectures are over but we still have to self study for finals near the end of the month
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 920x459) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 920x459
FUIIUYUUUUUUUUUUCUUUUUUUCUUUUCK NIGGER I SHOULDNT HAVE READ THIS THREAD

>t. Repressed memories
>>
One day I'm gonna do what this gentleman just did about one of my best friends in highschool and my 2-year oneitis who would become one of my roommates in sophomore year before I dropped out 3 months in. He was a male like myself and I fucked the shit up so bad. It would've been so easy and I fucked it up so bad.

That story will be one for the HOF

Great story to the ?/? guy.

I feel your feels deep in my soul.
>>
>>28346777
JUST TELL HER, FUCK

You will be so relieved
>>
>>28346939
OP here about to go to bed so the thread will probably be over in the morning. Thanks for the story. Hopefully I can use this as motivation to talk to her. Feel like I have a duty to try at least after you wrote all of that out.

I had a decent chance to talk to her on Tuesday but didn't. When I walked out of that room to my next class I was more depressed than I had been in years. Spent my next classed zoned out thinking how much of a fuck up I am. Don't want to go through that again.
>>
Not OP, but this thread has shredded me to pieces. My oneitis is too good for me. We are good friends, even though we know each other for two months, but I am unable to see a situation where I confess my feelings and that results in us engaging in a relationship. I should just fucking maintain our friendship as best I could. Sorry for being a disappointment.
>>
File: 1459376072870.jpg (43 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
1459376072870.jpg
43 KB, 418x359
>>28346939
>>28346987
>>28347062
>>28347100
Fuck m8 this story was heartbreaking, I'm definitely gonna try and tell her as soon as we're alone together, I think she knows I like her but I think I just need to either say it or make a move.

The girl I'm into has a BF too and I don't give one fuck.
>>
Thanks to everyone for the kind words. It was truly a pleasure being a part of this feelstrip with you guys.

Please, for your own sakes, tell the person you like how you feel. It might not work out in the end, but at least you can tell yourself you did the right thing.
>>
>>28347419
G'night anon, talking about things does the mind good, the catharsis you feel might seem insignificant but it's still real.
>>
well shit.

Just shit.
>>
It was a pleasure to be a part of the feels express anon,
It was my first time asking a girl out,(my semester long crush) just a couple weeks ago.
I thought there was a chance but, she said no and rejected me.
Seeing how OP is likely to get rejected too How do we get past rejection?
An anon earlier was right saying it was all a life changing life experience.
But I feel like a real loser and not good enough every single time I think of it. How do we get past it anons?
>>
This is what you do:

"Hey I'm anon. I wanted to meet you before the semester ended"
>>
>>28347831
Literally yolo

I did the same thing and imagined myself as an old man in the future thinking back on not asking her out. Whether or not she said no or yes probably wouldn't matter.

Just kamikaze it.
>>
>>28347831
Day by day. And hope that one day you'll meet a girl in some unlikely circumstance and you'll look in her eyes and it will be like in the movies except you'll cum in your shorts
Really just gotta remember that life is all one big joke
>>
>>28346987
Please gib letter

please gib
>>
>>28347831
On that day when a massive fireball or a supermassive black hole or a giant dragon cock consumes the earth, it won't really matter if you've fulfilled your biological imperative, or made a fortune, or built an empire.
>>
>>28347888
Thanks This helped.nice trips m8
>>
>>28347831
You just will, it'll take time but you will, always remember that. You just gotta focus on the future.
>>
>>28347954
ight.

gotta do it in image form b.c non asII text or whatever, hope it's readable
>>
>>28347954
gotta circumvent the filter whatidoooooo
>>
>>28347954
alksdjfalsjdfkl;sjldkflksdfljsjldf
>>
>>28347954
weinerpoopopopopopop
>>
>>28344509
>asking someone out you've NEVER SPOKEN TO

THIS IS WHY YOU ARE ALL ALWAYS REJECTED
you are supposed to cultivate a FRIENDSHIP first and then move from there to a relationship. if you ask out someone you've NEVER EVEN TALKED TO they are 100% going to reject you because they don't even know you, just like you don't even know them.

WHAT ARE YOU THINKING
>>
>>28347954
>>28348089
>>28348102
>>28348108
>>28348115

No bully pls and ty
>>
>>28348135
who gives a shit desu, this guy

>>28347837

seems to have it figured out. There's literally nothing to lose but your pride, and I don't want to speak for anyone else but I for one don't have much left
>>
>>28344509
I've already missed this opportunity, don't fuck up OP.
>>
>>28348168
>guy

people don't think you're creepy because you're ugly. people think you're creepy because you think it's the right thing to do to ask out a girl you don't even know. people think you're creepy because you're creepy.
>>
>>28348207
There's nothing creepy about approaching someone in your class attempting to get to know them as long as you don't push the boundaries. Do what "guy" said, give your number maybe, leave the ball in her court and leave it at that.
>>
>>28348249
number is a good idea, but really he should have tried to talk to her at least a couple times before the very end of the semester.

asking someone for their number straight off the bat just says "hey, I think you're cute but know nothing else about you, but I'm definitely hitting on you based on your appearance alone" which is very insulting to women.

what else should I expect browsing this board, tbqh
>>
>>28348291
You remind me of the dad in "To the Lighthouse" who tells his son who wants to go to the lighthouse that it's going to rain because i say so and that he might as well stay in his room fucking himself. Maybe it won't rain this time.
>>
File: Felix-Mendelssohn-001.jpg (13 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Felix-Mendelssohn-001.jpg
13 KB, 460x276
>>28344509
>hasn't even spoken to yet
>mfw
Wew lad. Good luck with getting yourself back together after she says fuck no.
>>
>>28344509
>semester long crush
shit OP, what are you do-
>that he hasnt even spoken to yet
get rekt
>>
>>28348449
I'm being reasonable, like most human beings are.
most of you can't see the situation in the eyes of the girl but I can guarantee any time a girl is asked out by a guy who has never talked to her before, she's going to say no. even if it's "Chad." it's creepy and insulting and it makes you wonder what his motives are.
>>
Why are you guys acting like getting rejected is a death sentence? it's healthy to put yourself out there and sometimes it doesn't work out. It happens. buncha defeatist pussies
>>
>>28348449
Never talked before is a death sentence. Even if he had just said anything before he would have a better shot.
>>
>>28344509
>Haven't even spoken yet
This goes beyond autism, anon you better be 9/10 Chad who just has autistic meme feels. If not you're litterally retarded.
>>
>>28346939
Thanks for the story anon, I needed this. Seriously.
>>
>>28348135
You should only talk to a girl if you're going to advance the relationship. Don't try her time. Don't annoy and bore her everyday with shitty small talk for the sake of friendship.
>>
File: images.png (5 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5 KB, 512x288
If she says anything other than yes, she's just testing you
>>
>>28350428
Bullshit 95% of the time
>>
Ok, OP here. Just woke up. Surprised to see the thread is still going. Have that class in a few hours. Any last minute tips before I inevitably embarrass myself? Let's say I make some small talk. Which do you think would be better if it went ok. Asking for her number or asking if she wants to do X once the semester ends?
>>
>>28350932
Just be nice, and go for it.
Even if it might be a little awkward it's better to ask and she might see it as a compliment being asked out, even if she says no.
Don't go in with the mindset of 'inevitable heartbreaking rejection' but say to yourself that it's almost a mini challenge to see if you can ask someone out. And when you do ask her out even if she says no, smile a bit thinking to yourself that you actually did it
Good luck bro.
I asked a girl out for the first time a couple weeks ago, she said no but at least I can help out seeing as I was in a similar boat to you.
>>
>>28350932
Either way you are fucked. Probably go with what feels right in the situation.

But fuck. This is getting me excited for the rejection thread that will be coming later today desu senpai. Pls don't chicken out..
>>
>>28350932
Oh and forgot to say asking to do something in my opinion is better. Cause if you have her number it'll be harder and riskier asking by text, and could be a lot more awkward for you and even her. Just say do you wanna go to Starbucks sometime. Or whatever you had in mind if Starbucks sounds shit to you anon
>>
>>28351061
Don't drink coffee plus I was thinking of doing something at first that didn't require full on social interaction for 30+ minutes facing each other. Was thinking of like a movie or going to the park and riding bikes and bringing food to eat outside at a picnic table or something afterwords(from what I have gathered she is outdoorish). Anything that will allow me to ease in to it I guess.
>>
>>28351180
Music show maybe?
>>
>>28344509
>he hasnt even spoken to yet anything.
why?
>>
>>28351286
Sit completely away from each other. The only chance I've got at this point is to go for it. The one thing that gives me some hope is that often times when I look up she is looking at me. It's been like that the whole semester.
>>
>>28344724
Just took my last final today pham. Done until August
>>
>>28351180
Yeh the coffee was just a general idea. Do what you would be comfortable to ask her to do and that you yourself are happy to do .
Wanna make it as comfortable and easy for yourself as possible (from the general list of usual first date places)
>>
>>28348139
nice letter, not as cringe as I thought it would be

did you ever send it to her?
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.