[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw too dumb to learn japanese
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 4.jpg (59 KB, 1030x1020) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
59 KB, 1030x1020
>tfw too dumb to learn japanese
>>
>>28344213
lets learn together, konichiwa

NANI?!?! dai jo bu? arrigato
>>
>>28344213
doesn't take intelligence to learn a language unless you're actually retarded
>>
>>28344213
You can do it, m8. Just immerse yourself in it as much as possible. Visit the DJT on /a/ just to get the resources in the OP, and try posting in the Japanese thread on /int/. Practice on your own. Nebaa gibu appu.
>>
>>28344233
Watashi wa hadaka no youjo suki desu.
>>
>>28344213
Just keep practicing.
Ganbatte, anon-chan.
Daijoubu.
>>
>>28344266
the fuck did you say about my mom bitch?
>>
Why the fuck would you need japanese ever?
Even when you visit Japan, they'll just be like "Oh your Japanese is so good!" in English. And then proceed to speak to you in English.
I went to Japan with my gf because she was a weeb and that was my experience for several weeks.
>>
>>28344530
Hentai games.
>>
>>28344547
Oh carry on then
>>
>>28344530
English is that common there? So if I'm a spic who knows english... I would be able communicate with them
>tfw no qt nipon gf to speak awkward broken english with
>>
File: 1462040727297.gif (57 KB, 229x282) Image search: [Google]
1462040727297.gif
57 KB, 229x282
>>28344213
You're not dumb fampuchi. You're simply unmotivated and uncoordinated.
>>
>>28344530
VN, anime and manga. I also like the language. Unlike faggot french, fuck I regret listening to my uncle.
>>
Learn Mandarin instead!
>>
RYUU GA WAGA TEKI WO KURAU
>>
File: 1459446586844.png (119 KB, 634x360) Image search: [Google]
1459446586844.png
119 KB, 634x360
>>28344880
I don't want to sound like some monkey+donkey hybrid being sodomized, beaten and eaten alive when I speak.
>>
>>28344680
It is as long as you stick to the big cities. It's kind of weird because the Japanese are actually pretty bad at English relative to the rest of the developed world, but even there you can get by just fine. My cousin played baseball in Nagoya for years and married some Japanese girl all without learning a single word of Japanese.
>>
>>28345587
But it's worth pointing out that he was a millionaire, tall, and mildly famous in his area. I don't want to give my fellow spics false hope that they can just hop on a plane and find a cute Japanese gf
>>
>>28344213
To be fair OP most people are too dumb to learn Japaneses. Pretty much unless you are born into a family that speaks the language, or learn it at a very young age, it's almost impossible to fluently learn it, it's just that damn hard.
>>
Op, you can learn it. Although it is true that the Japanese will still try to communicate in broken Engrish and fail to understand your nihongo. I was more or less understood in Tokyo but then I went to Kansai and that was it
>>
>>28344213
Japanese is a shit language and Japanese people are xenophobic as fuck
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.