[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /fighting back/? >be me, 19 >at family-friendly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: 3SIA4En.jpg (63 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
3SIA4En.jpg
63 KB, 499x499
Who here /fighting back/?

>be me, 19
>at family-friendly pool hall with my grandpa
>we go there regularly and have a friendly relationship with the owners
>go over to water fountain by another table to get a drink
>tall and lanky so I have to bend over to drink, so it looks stupid
>feel awkward doing this because there are people at the table right next to the fountain, but whatever, I'm thirsty
>second time I drink, I hear a soft "meow", third time I hear it again
>get suspicious the people at the table are fucking with me
>it's some vaping Chad and his gf, think it's possible he's doing it but who the fuck would harass a stranger in broad daylight at an extremely tame establishment
>fourth time, I hear it again right before I stop drinking
>turn around but all I can muster is "Yeah that's real fuckin cute dude", all I get from him is a smug smile
>play another game, go back to fountain
>don't hear anything from him
>say "wow, what happened to your sense of humor? you were so funny! not to mention brave for choosing someone obviously weaker than you as your target"
>he denies doing anything, his girlfriend slips up and says "well you're being way ruder"
>go back and play another game, laugh at dumb cunt's mistake
>go to fountain again, confront him and continue needling at him
>this time he loses composure and gets mad, calls me a "virgin beta faggot"
>threatens to hit me
>mfw he showed that he was threatened, lost his cool, committed assault, and outed himself as an insecure pseudo-Chad by using internet slang that no real chad would use
>smugpeepee.jpg
>play another game, go back to fountain, confront him again
>this time he alerts the owner
>I explain that he initiated it, apologize for the trouble
>owner gives me a free water bottle
>mfw I thank chad for the freebie
>mfw my grandpa and I play one more game and then leave, paying for their table on the way out.

It was autistic, but getting past the anxiety of confronting someone was an incredible feeling.
>>
And yes I know I'm blogposting, no I'm not le oldfag. Fuck off, this is a great feel and I need to share it.
>>
Shameless self bump for beta uprising 2bh
>>
I liked ur story desu
>>
Why do you need to drink 15 times in two hours anyways?
>>
>>28345326
Wanted to confirm my suspicions, after I was sure I just kept doing it out of spice. Nothing wrong with staying hydrated sempai.
>>
>>28345326
>out of spice

I dun fucked up
>>
>paying for their table on the way out

Well there goes all the effort you put in.
>>
>>28345473
Eh, it wasn't my idea, but I kinda liked it. Could definitely be seen as emasculating for us to take the high road.
>>
speak of fighting back how about them tripfaggots you weak frogs.
>>
>>28344113
Op, are you autistic?
>>
File: 1396296401772.jpg (9 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
1396296401772.jpg
9 KB, 224x225
>>28344113
If this is true, then good fucking work anon.
The fire rises.
>>
File: back the fuck off extended.png (624 KB, 1760x2778) Image search: [Google]
back the fuck off extended.png
624 KB, 1760x2778
>>28346401
An antisocial jab a day keeps the voices away, that or hes a faggot.
>>
>>28344113
>"virgin beta faggot"
no one has ever called someone else that in real life lmao this is the fakest fucking story
>>
File: 1462246370426.jpg (62 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1462246370426.jpg
62 KB, 800x600
>>28344113
>this time he loses composure and gets mad, calls me a "virgin beta faggot",
>>
>>28344113
>"Yeah that's real fuckin cute dude"
Should've left it there, you became too obsessed with the whole thing. Still props for confronting, godspeed.
>>
File: 1458917004679.png (96 KB, 473x327) Image search: [Google]
1458917004679.png
96 KB, 473x327
>>28344113
You handled it like a pro, well done anon
>>
OP IS A LIAR

L
I
A
R
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.