[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw Why do they say this? Makes me feel like I'm being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 64375300.jpg (128 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
64375300.jpg
128 KB, 400x400
>tfw

Why do they say this? Makes me feel like I'm being rejected AND they think I'm stupid
>>
>>28344052

Well, there's two ways to look at it.

1. She isn't personally interested but is trying to not completely crush your confidence because she thinks you can do well with other women.

or

2. She isn't interested and is trying to avoid the emotional fallout of rejection by propping you up again afterward.

Or it could be some of both, I don't know.
>>
File: 1462118233774.jpg (162 KB, 706x706) Image search: [Google]
1462118233774.jpg
162 KB, 706x706
They want you to think they give a shit about you
>>
>>28344052
It's because you're being rejected and they think you're stupid. Even though they're likely completely vapid pieces of shit themselves.
>>
>>28344052
You have came across a brain washed

Hollow souls wandering in only materialism and plastic world full of cliches and deeply dull
>>
>>28344052
just trying to let u down easy OP, if they were a total bitch about it youd probably hate them even more
>>
That's nothing op. A friend was complimenting my physique and saying I was so hot so I asked her out and she said the same shit. Turns out she was only trying to make me feel better because I seemed "pathetic" lately
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.