[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw my month long ban is finally over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (401 KB, 600x696) Image search: [Google]
image.png
401 KB, 600x696
>mfw my month long ban is finally over
>>
File: Tunachan.jpg (266 KB, 469x1060) Image search: [Google]
Tunachan.jpg
266 KB, 469x1060
How'd you get banned? Seems pretty hard on this board. On /v/ it's easy though, I got a 3-day ban for posting Tuna-chan in a bad cosplay thread, despite the fact that she shows no nudity whatsoever. It was retarded.
>>
File: tumblr_o47m2jUSLL1sj9j7do1_1280.jpg (158 KB, 584x438) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o47m2jUSLL1sj9j7do1_1280.jpg
158 KB, 584x438
>>28343809
Seriously, I got banned from /v/ for a week for talking about funhaus, a video game YouTube channel. But here it seems fucking difficult to get banned here
>>
File: Bethesda DMCA Damage Control.jpg (420 KB, 1474x1082) Image search: [Google]
Bethesda DMCA Damage Control.jpg
420 KB, 1474x1082
>>28343937
Yeah /v/ mods are cancerous, if you ever reply in a thread with Barneyfag (the autist who obsessively spams his hatred for ponies whenever someone baits him) be prepared to get caught in the ban crossfire if you reply (even if you're just pointing out his hypocrisy, he dislikes bronies yet draws attention to their threads.)

I think the absolute worst though was when they were giving automatic 3-day bans for posting the imgur link to pic related (just the left screenshot.) I think the DMCA is actually still active - if you google search "new findings from clueless gamer" and post the first image result, it'll prevent you from posting (but won't ban you unless you post the imgur link url.) The DMCA'd screenshot wasn't even beta footage or anything, it was publically availible from the Conan segment. Basically, fuck Bethesda and fuck /v/ mods.
>>
>>28343809

>tuna chan
>she
>>
>>28343809
>nudity
I'm not sure that word means what you think it means.
>>
My 3 day ban ended an hour ago too.

What you got banned for oniifam?
>>
>>28343809
>On /v/ it's easy though

Yep.

It seems /v/ has some kind of SJW/Tumblrina mod on its midst. He/she bans for the dumbest fucking shit.
>>
I got a 2-week ban from /mu/ for a genuinely well-thought-out critique of some guy who was dickriding Drake and Beyonce. Mods on /mu/ are fucking horrible, literally "stop liking what I don't like". Posts disappear right and left from any thread discussing horrible pop stars and rappers.

Also got WITNESSED for calling a /tv/ mod a reddit cuck when he was going crazy and banning anyone who posted in a thread.
>>
>>28344147
Have you ever been in a cosplay thread on /v/? Plenty of people post almost-naked models (with appropriate parts covered) without being banned. As long as they don't show nips/vag/etc you're good, although apparently one mod really hates tuna.
>>
>>28344290
>have you ever been to a cosplay thread
Hell no, I'm not that pathetic. Have you ever BEEN AROUND someone that cosplays? No thanks.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.