[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scary Stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5
File: image.gif (487 KB, 250x230) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
487 KB, 250x230
What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you?
>>
Life. I'm not even high but WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT. Existence is some CRAZY ASS SHIT WHY WHY WHY WHY WHAT EVEN IS THIS WHAT IS TYPING AND ALL THIS INSANE ABSTRACT SHIT HOLY FUCK I AM CONSTANTLY HAVING AN EXISTENTIAL CRISIS BECAUSE ALL LIFE IS, IS SOME SEEMINGLY FREAKISHLY RARE SERIES CHEMICAL REACTIONS THAT OCCUR AFTER IMMENSE TIME SCALES
>>
>>28343326
yeeeessss is so weird lmao
also why do we even exist
are we part of god or what lmao
WHAT IS LIFE
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF FATE
ADVANCE TO WHERE? IS THERE ANY PLACE TO FOLLOW? ARE WE TRYING TO GATHER WHATS LOST?

lmao
>>
I got robbed at knife point by filthy niggers. One dumbass forgot his mask so for a couple of seconds they were arguing if they should kill me or not.
>>
>>28343326
look at this moron

he doesn't even have faith in god.
>>
>>28343346
SOME OTHER OCCURRENCE ON THE SAME PAGE AS ME

HOW DOES NOBODY SEE THAT IT LACKS MEANING AND WE'RE JUST NOTHING BUT A "PATTERN" IN UTTER CHAOS

EXISTENCE IS FUTILE, ASCEND THE CHEMICALS THAT GOVERN THE BRAIN IF ONLY FOR A MOMENT TO REALIZE THIS FACT, LIFE IS NOT IMPORTANT, IT IS THE SAME AS ROCKS
>>
>>28343351
>I got robbed at knife point by filthy niggers.
100% sure this never happened. Only the poorest of whites deal with black crime
>>
Witnessed a woman giving birth. Spooky as fuck.
>>
>>28343517
Correct my only friend lives in East NY Brownsville thats where it happened
>>
>>28343353
>le magic man meme = smarts :^)
how and why did this meme become popular here. is it because an increasing amount of normies hate Christianity now?
>>
>>28343819
i got it from /pol/ you jew
>>
>>28343819

Redditors are fedora so to piss off the shitposters who raid here we trigger them. Also it's just comfy. I find myself returning to the church after a few years of apathetic deism. I was at a nursing home and hearing the hymns I sang as a child moved me, I started reading apologetics for fun and to piss off fedoras, and found myself going full Christian again.
>>
File: image.jpg (314 KB, 500x608) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
314 KB, 500x608
>>28343280
I almost drowned once. That feeling of water rushing into your mouth when you gasp for air is fucking crazy. I also had spooky occurrences in the basement of my old house, fucking shadow people all over the place.
>>
>>28343897
yeah, i used to get sad when i stopped believing because Christianity, like Christmas and all that, was comfy. but i knew that those were emotional responses to a logical problem, so i rode it out for two or three months, and the comfy feels disappeared. tried to see if i was wrong a year later, felt nothing. honestly, both sides of the religious debate as far as a movement go are shit, i just ignore them and find my own path. I know i said "le magic meme man", but really i just want the truth, and i know Christianity is not it.
>>
File: 1444905880267.jpg (15 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
1444905880267.jpg
15 KB, 400x387
Growing up

>originalblox
>>
>>28343542
So why'd they spare you?
>>
When visiting some family in rural Arkansas as a teenager, I went outside after dark to smoke a joint. I absently walked around to the back side of the house, all the lights were off and it was very dark. When I turned the corner I saw two glowing eyes just standing there, and made out the outline of a huge black bear standing motionless no more than 10 feet away from me. I remember feeling a fear that I'd never experienced before, an "I legitimately may die right now" fear. I tried to slowly walk backwards but physically couldn't will my legs to move or avert my gaze. After a few seconds (felt like an eternity) it turned around and ran off. I stood there, still unable to move, and passed out before I collected myself. When I woke up I had pissed my pants.

People who say black bears are pussies have never seen one up close. Thing could have quartered me in seconds.
Also makes you reconsider all the "if you see a wild bear, do X and Y and it will go away" stuff you see online. If you see a bear your brain couldn't care less about that shit.
>>
Alien abductions since I was a child.
>>
>>28344274
Elaborate please... Original post this is.
>>
I got raped by my brother
>>
>>28344359
Before I was born my father was taken by them and when I was young it started happening to me too.

Waking up in the night because you know they're coming, feeling powerless to stop it even if you try when they take you. Then the broken memories and nightmares of what happened when you were gone.

It still happens to me, less than it used to and I'm just used to it now, it doesn't scare me anymore though I hate it. It destroyed my family, and may end up ruining my life.
>>
>>28344466
What did they do to you?
Is it the same aliums every time?
>>
>>28344526
I have vague experiences of them inserting things into me and my best guess as to running tests on me. It's never really clear trying to remember, but I've had the marks and feelings of pain and soreness after to show for it.

Always the same, yes, and the same as with my dad.
>>
>>28343280
>What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you?
I was born
>>
>>28344399
Anything else? Original post.
>>
Hearing my mother tell my brother (brother 11 at the time, I was 8) that she didnt know if I was going to live or not, because she genuinely didn't know

I can still perfectly hear him crying that night.
>>
>>28344749
wow were you sick or something?
>>
>>28344150
Lol I saw a black bear about 50 yards away in dense forest but it was daytime. I had 30 rounds of steelcore 7.62x39 at the ready so I wasnt nervous. We looked at each other for a while and he moseyed on about his business
>>
>>28344807
Yes. Pretty much at my death bed when that happened. The whole episode pretty much made my entire family religious.

No one in my family knows that I remember this, and it's probably best that way.
>>
I got lost in the woods in the middle of the night. I suppose it wouldn't necessarily be that scary, but there are black bear in there and in all my wandering/running around, I came upon this perfectly circular clearing in the trees with a diameter of maybe 20-30 ft. It looked like some cult stuff and high tailed it out of there. I found my way out at an exit really far away from my house
>>
>>28344399
greentext it, faggot.
we want to know.
>>
>>28344820
Isn't there a certain radius within a bears space that if you stay out of it'll leave you alone?
>>
>>28343326
I actually had one of these earlier tonight driving home while high. It's not my first one by any means but it was a curious feeling to understand that I am a conscious sentient perspective in a small vehicle on a small planet in an empty galactic arm in an impossibly xboxhuge universe.

Almost too much sometimes, man.
>>
File: Fournier_gangrene_01.jpg (50 KB, 621x464) Image search: [Google]
Fournier_gangrene_01.jpg
50 KB, 621x464
>>28343280
I came within hours of getting Fournier's Gangrene: flesh-eating bacteria of the crotch. (See pic. If you want to go sleepless tonight, do a Google image search on Fournier's Gangrene.)

I spent 5 days seated on a train and ended up with a lump on my perineum which got bigger and bigger until it was the size of my fist and I was walking bow-legged. I went to my doctor and she sent me straight to the emergency room. It was a very large abscess.

Emerg lanced my abscess (I felt everything since they warned me the abscess was so large and acidic it would counteract the anaesthetic -- and it did), then sent me home with no antibiotics.

When I woke up the next day, my balls were the size of oranges. I called my doctor and I was told to go to emergency RIGHT NOW. Don't wait a single minute. By the time I got to the hospital, my entire mid-section had turned red and my blood pressure was 220/140. I spent the next week in hospital getting an ocean of exotic antibiotics pumped straight into my arm.

They told me I'd come within hours of Fournier's Gangrene. I'm diabetic, and diabetics with Fournier's Gangrene have a survival rate of 30%. And the only treatment is "radical debridement" -- that is, cutting ahead of the infection. Even if you survive, you'll lose your cock and balls at a minimum.
>>
>>28344892
Im not sure about that but everyone says black bears are basically giant raccoons, very skittish and nothing to be afraid of. They can still fuck your shit up but arent like that. Theres grizzlys in this area and a few months ago the fish cops were saying a grizzly or grizzlies were going around eating hibernating black bears.
>>
>be me 6
>Line if trees in backyard
>see black devil thing
>my mom always thought it was my imagination
>16
>see something in trees
>yellow devil thing
>go up to it with my butterfly knife
>go deeper
>guy fucking tackles me
>black devil thing was him
>break free
>threaten with knife
>police come
>Weeks later
>find out the homeless mother fucker was jacking of to me and my baby brother
>had puctures of me in his tent
>>
>>28345145
then who was yellow devil
>>
>>28344967
Life is truly hell holy fuck.
Any idea how you came into contact with it? Why the crotch?
>>
>>28344967
damn, sounds like you got really lucky anon
>>
>>28345145
this guy was there for ten years?
>>
>>28345145
Anyone got the short creepypasta about ligtning or the one about flashlight tag?
What happened to the hobo?
>>
>>28345168
It happened because I took a five day train ride seated in the same position. My hot, humid crotch became a perfect petrie dish for growing bacteria. The body reacts to rapid infection by trying to encapsulate it in an abscess. But I was sitting on the abscess, squeezing all the infection out into the surrounding tissue.
>>
>>28345162
Lol, meant black. My rooms being painted yellow. Anyways. That was scary knowing someone was jacking off to me all those years.
>>
>>28345190
Yes. They found tons of garbage, cum stained clothes. Disgusting place. I almost potty him.
>>
>>28345171
So did the doctors. Fournier's Gangrene is very rare. Most doctors go their whole careers without seeing it even once. I was in a teaching hospital, so every day I had a swarm of young interns surrounding me, staring at my crotch while they illuminated it with a high-powered spotlight. I was the prize specimen.
>>
I went to the school Ian Huntley killed two pupils from, he was caretaker for a short time, used to shake in my bed thinking about it.
>>
>>28344274
>>28344466
>>28344575

ITT: Absolute horseshit
>>
>>28345289
Yh ok mib
>>
>>28345208
Can you fugg alright? Scars?
>tfw even sitting doing nothing can make things eat you alive
>>
>>28343326
Dude I get your point but like fucking shut up
>>
>>28343280
Unintentionally nearly choking myself to death.
>Eating lunch alone in my apartment
>The food got stuck in my throat
>I start coughing
>Then it felt like it went down the wrong hole
>Not sure what the hell happened
>I couldn't breath at all
>I couldn't cough, talk or scream
>I rushed to the kitchen to get water
>I'm really way too desperate, so I'm pretty much at my limit
>I manage to water it down
>Spend hours taking deep breaths feeling like air was the best thing in the whole universe

I thought I was a gonner. As I rushed to the kitchen all I could think was "Yep, that's probably it. I'm gonna be found laying dead on the kitchen floor 5 days later by my mother".
>>
>>28345480
>not accepting the sweet embrace of death
>>
>>28345434
The scar is on my perineum. Not only sliced open with a scalpel and milked of pus like an udder, but they have to keep it open and unhealed for weeks to make sure the infection has drained. I had to go every two days to have nurses pull open the lips of the wound, remove all the pus-filled wadding, then pack it again with fresh wadding. This went on for two months until the wadding could be removed with no pus on it.

Try having an open, weeping pus hole on your taint for two months.
>>
>>28345585
Do you still have a dick? My comment is so original lol.
>>
>>28345480

Same thing happened to me once. I found it highly amusing for some reason.

>>28345563

>implying I don't have tons of shit to do
>>
>>28345480
That's why you never eat alone.
>>
>>28345672
Yes. I didn't get Fournier's Gangrene. They caught it soon enough. To give you some idea of how urgent it was, I didn't even have to wait in the emergency room. They hooked me up to an IV drip full of antibiotics even while I sat waiting for examination, and I needed to be admitted so urgently that they ended up shoving me into a podiatrics ward. Everyone else was getting their feet operated on, and I had a festering crotch.

If I had waited even two more hours to go to the hospital, I would probably have gotten Fournier's Gangrene. And died. Horribly. Instead, I just have a scar on my perineum.
>>
>>28344466
Sounds like sleep paralysis, Anon.
>>
>>28345034
Yeah black bears won't harm you unless you do any sudden movements.

Brown Bears will fuck your shit up if you get within a specific distance.
>>
>>28344863
I had a similar experience except I was biking through remote trails in the town where I live when I saw a spooky cleared portion of woods with arranged twigs and an ash pit at the centre. Then I heard a twig snap I biked out of there as fast and as silently as possible. Took to main road as soon as possible and made sure nobody was tailing me. When I got home I felt my legs were going to burst. In retrospect it was probably from kids fucking around but when I saw it gave me a real 'child of god' by Cormac McCarthy vibe I just couldn't shake.
>>
i used to get night terrors
would wake up and feel hands all over me, choking me, holding me down, and molestingme. generally took a couple minutes to become rooted in reality again. this was a recurring ''dream''
I had another where my skin fused to the sheets and i had to tear them off, but that only happened once
Took some meds, night terrors went away. Thankful for that
>>
I've had some scary shit happen to me, but for some reason what chills me the most is what I almost did to someone else.

>Be young - eight or ten or something
>At a big family reunion
>Dragging a couple cousins around in a wagon, having the time of our lives
>Decide to mix it up a little and give the wagon a push instead
>I guess I'm a lot stronger than I thought, plus the grass was still slick from rain earlier, so that wagon went flying
>Towards a steep cliff overlooking a lake
>Everyone else at the reunion starts screaming as the wagon falls over the edge
>I'm left dumbstruck as everyone's running over to investigate
>Thankfully, the wagon got caught on a couple smaller trees and they didn't fall too far, but these cousins were like 4-5 and the fall probably woulda killed them if they weren't lucky

It was quickly forgotten 'cause shit kids do shit kid things, but it still haunts me that I almost accidentally killed two people
>>
>>28345256
>so every day I had a swarm of young interns surrounding me, staring at my crotch while they illuminated it with a high-powered spotlight. I was the prize specimen.
This would piss me off so much. If it was a choice between that and death I would probably take death.
>>
File: 1462368911366.jpg (97 KB, 800x706) Image search: [Google]
1462368911366.jpg
97 KB, 800x706
>>28343819
You don't believe in meme magic and kek. Leave, Norman. Reeeeeeeee!!!111
>>
>>28347587
It wasn't as bad as you probably think it was. It's such a surreal situation that it's hard to process it while it's happening. Some old dude is standing there dispassionately describing you as if you aren't even there while a circle of faces peer at your crotch under a light so bright you can feel the heat from it. It's like something out of a dream. You don't really have a chance to feel embarassed because it feels so strange.
>>
>>28343280
>be me
>be born
>still alive
that's it
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.