[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Xannies that bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: UPJ00940.jpg (29 KB, 288x216) Image search: [Google]
UPJ00940.jpg
29 KB, 288x216
I was in vegas a month ago and popped 4 over a weekend and hardly fell anything. Been told that they are addictive apparently but i hardly felt anything on them. Anyone else ever try them? How did they feel?
>>
They aren't bad in moderation but most people are stupid and don't know what moderation is.

They're meant for panic attacks. They're entirely purpose is to calm you down and make you feel chill, they don't have a major like "clearly this is working effect." For people with anxiety it's just simply the difference with not being relaxed and being completely relaxed. Not feeling anything is the intended effect.
>>
>>28343088

I slept really easy on them though. I usually have trouble falling asleep and was able to sleep like nothing. I didn't know you weren't supposed to mix alcohol with them though, and had a few sips and spent my last day in Vegas asleep in my hotel room. Considering trying one with oxy, is that bad anon?
>>
They're very calming if you have serious anxiety. They are very addictive though. I became addicted to them and kicking the addiction was several weeks of pure hell.
>>
File: 0.jpg (42 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
42 KB, 500x385
>>28343014
If you are normal or happy you wont feel them. If you live life on 10/10 stressed out anxious mode you will get addicted with your first pill guaranteed. That's what happened to me. But when I took them while I was calm I didn't feel anything because that's what the drug does it calms you down.
>>
>>28343151
hi normie here!
I'm not sure about with oxy but I mix my xanax with codeine.

one will speed up your CRS
one will slow down your CRS

very dangerous but do it with a lil booze so u can maybe die its the game I play every weekend ! xx
>>
>>28343550

Yeah im a normie too I just come here occasionally because my gf(?) comes here a lot and its a deecent place for anonymous advice. How is it with codeine? Is it a decent feeling?
>>
I was diagnosed with BPD at 13. BPD is usually paired under a larger umbrella like general anxiety. I was prescribed full bars, which can be hard because of how powerful they are.

If I don't feel like getting totally fucked up I'll take a quarter of a bar every few hours. If I just went and ate two full bars I'd either fall asleep for a day, or just completely lose memory of the experience.

Like everyone else said, if you don't deal with an anxiety disorder they won't do too much for you.
>>
>>28343912

>lose memory

Well that actually explains a lot..

I took 2 bars on my last two days there and slept the majority of the time, not remembering much of when I was awake.
>>
>>28343912
lmao the first time I got 2 mg bars I took 2 and was gone for 16 hours asleep.

I like to take a quarter too it makes you feel calm a little tired and 'that' feeling
>>
>>28343014
I took half a pill once years ago from an associate I used to know. Even heading home after that was quite nice. That was probably the most relaxing metro ride I've ever had.
>>
This shit killed my libido and fucked my dick up.
Although I'm sure the opiates weren't helping either.
>>
I'm prescribed them and go through periods where I take anywhere from 3 to 6 a day for weeks and then some weeks where I don't take any. Haven't ever had withdrawals yet. I highly doubt 4 pills over a week will do absolutely anything.
>>
Try alprazolam if you have serious sleeping disorders

Never go more than a quarter of those, if you are having more trouble sleeping on weekdays than on weekends, then you should not take them on saturdays unless you cannot sleep without them.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.