[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ROBOTS HATING NORMIES:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10
File: KZTAY.jpg (24 KB, 500x504) Image search: [Google]
KZTAY.jpg
24 KB, 500x504
>normies make fun of dweebs in the past
>"fucking normies"
>now the present
>the normies finally want to get along and are acting abnormal
>"fucking nomries REEEEEEE"
Whatever nerds. You were just alike all along. Just thriving on drama. Humans NEED drama. You both thrive in it. Only a cyborg, a gray hat, that is never an extremist, is worth being associated with. Fuck atheists; fuck thiests. Only agnostics are worth talking to either. No less than 90 percent of both normalfags and abnormalfags should be killed without trial, for making this earth a living hell.
>>
>>28343011
Nice dubs.
A choker and huge tits hnnnng.
I don't get why she's holding up those old calculators though.
>>
They're not acting abnormal. They take the things we like and pervert it to fit them.
2/10 bait got me to reply.
>>
>>28343011
I think we'd save a lot of money and time if we just killed you instead for making such a shitty post.
>>
>>28343089
Or they're trying to coexist with you, dipshit, but you went and acted just like they did, went on the r9k to make fun of them, and outright rejected them, just the same as they did to you. You're the same.
>>
File: 1461898221534.jpg (347 KB, 650x604) Image search: [Google]
1461898221534.jpg
347 KB, 650x604
>>28343011
>are acting abnormal
Watching Star Wars and playing Skyrim doesn't make you abnormal, Normalfag.
>>
>>28343454
In the early 2000s you were belittled for playing a video game of age of any kind, once an adult. Stop bullshitting with the black and white logic like the both of you always do. BE GRAY OR BE A HYPOCRITE.
>>
>>28343524
That's a pretty binary choice you have there. Not very gray at all :^)
>>
File: 1462399702976.jpg (143 KB, 800x857) Image search: [Google]
1462399702976.jpg
143 KB, 800x857
>>28343571
Grammar is too archaic apparently, or your grasp of it at least, for you to get the big picture. Hide behind that joke, in all seriousness, just however long you want this drama to continue.
>>
File: 1423110223513.jpg (126 KB, 1038x693) Image search: [Google]
1423110223513.jpg
126 KB, 1038x693
>>28343011
I like sugar and I like tea,
But I sure hate normies;
Yes siree.
There are two lone things that'll make me puke,
That's a roasted out cooch and a normie's look.

And you know it, cause I show it.
Like a 4chan loser I crow it!

And R-E-double D-I-T
Would sure like to get a hold of normie hatin' me.

Roses are red and violets are blue,
And normies are whack.
You know thats true.
But they dont mind, cause What the heck?!
You gotta be chad to get a cute girl friend!

And I'm broke.
No joke.
I ain't gotta nickel for a coke.
And I ain't chad you see,
So no girl would want
Poor normie hatin' me.
>>
>>28343685
OP is a bit buzzed, so correct me if I'm wrong, but does that friend part of your poem not rhyme with anything? Shouldn't it?!?
>>
File: 1425531027398.jpg (142 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1425531027398.jpg
142 KB, 900x900
>>28343685
Normalfag, normalfag, where are you?
I's here in facebook memeing you!
normalfag, normalfag come out
NO! I's scared of the robots on /r9k/!

You know it

Cause I show it
Stick you normie head out and I'll blow it!

And R-E-double-D-I-T
Can't keep you away from little ol' normie hatin' me

Mirror, mirror on the wall
Who is the normiest of them all?

A man named Chad
And there aint no doubt
That hes causing lotsa trouble with his thunder cock!

Roo it, hes a do it
He's caused by the trouble hes brewing

And R-E- double D- I -T Can't win if the robot man sticks
With normie hatin' me!
>>
File: 1422821518314.gif (684 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1422821518314.gif
684 KB, 249x243
Hey, Mr. Hiro, what do you say?
When are we robots gonna have our day?
The normies had theirs such a long, long time.
And its the robot's time that I had mine!

You know it,
Cause I show it!
Stick you normie head out and I'll blow it!

And R-E- double D-I-T
Can't win if the robots stick with
Normie hatin' me(x5)!
>>
>>28343011
>the normies finally want to get along
Too fucking bad, I don't want to get along with them, I want them to all fuck off and die.
NO NORMIES GTFO REEEEEEE
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>28343800
>>28343851
>>28343685
Ironic robot gangsta rap?
>>
>>28343869
GATO
A
T
O
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (36 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
36 KB, 1280x720
>>28343885
Yes; and I loved how the rap would hurt you. The Japanese were always so racist if you go far back enough. :3

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aanqnyJy-JU
>>
File: 1450306697252.png (131 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1450306697252.png
131 KB, 400x400
>>28343524
I've been belittled all my life for all the shit I was into, normalfag.
>Muh gray
I don't give a single fuck what you do, play or even fap to in your spare time, as long as you're not an attention whore about it.

Funny story, my family was one of the biggest contributors to shaming me about my hobbies, now they're addicted to mobile games.
I just laugh at how funny life is sometimes and continue my way. They are also genuinely enjoying them. Why should I be the same dick as them, let them have fun.

But you, my dear normalfag, you're not like my family. Where as they actually enjoy playing their shit, you come here to /r9k/ for some God forsaken validation of sorts just because you watch Game of Thrones.

Fuck off to Reddit, normalfag.
>>
>>28344037
I really have never seen the Game of Thrones, and your shitflinging Reddit insult is just silly. It really is. I'm not a failed normie, nor a successful one, I am neither you nor them, I fit in with neither, I am a cyborg. Deal with it.
>>
>>28343524
Muh be liek me or ur ebil meme
>>
>>28344284
>describing literally every human's mind set throughout all of time
>calling it a meme
It's why life sucks, and people should stop the drama. Then again you all enjoy it so I must be one of the few true anomalies, cyborg/gray-hate/etc.
>>
>>28343011
>>28343011
i don't care for your post, but i do have a sudden urge to fap now
by the way, ever consider that some people do not want to be bullied, nor befriended
>>
>>28344434
Yes. Sociopaths and autists are as such. Both of which are rare and this place is ironically full of normal tier people, and always has been.
>>
>>28344476
>Sociopaths and autists are as such
>implying 4chan isn't full of sociopaths and autists
>>
>>28344558
I actually didn't imply that it wasn't I blatantly stated that it wasn't.
>>
>>28343011
>bitching because people on /r9k/ rejected you
>ascribing /r9k/'s attitude towards normalfags as a thirst for drama
This thread is fucking bizarre. Look, there is nothing wrong with being a normalfag. People tell normalfags to fuck off because they are envious of them and hate reading their posts about sex and girlfriends. They also do not want normalfags feeling welcome enough to go around spewing shitty advice. Not fitting in here is something to be proud of, and almost everybody is better off avoiding this place.

Also, self-proclaimed cyborgs are by far the most disgusting posters on this website, as well. Despite having friend groups and previous relationships they believe they're too soulful or troubled for their "normie friends" because of their dark sense of humor or their "history of depression". They use the term cyborg to gain some robot chic while distancing themselves from the unwantedness and hatefulness that the word robot entails. They're the most repulsive variety of posers and I much prefer Chads.
>>
File: 1454379474025.png (1 MB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1454379474025.png
1 MB, 1200x1600
>>28344121
>I really have never seen the Game of Thrones
You failed to grasp my point, I guess I should have used color codes.

>Cyborg
If you're a cyborg, then why do you seek acknowledgement from robots and normies?

Cyborgs walk the path of social purgatory. And it's in this purgatory that you learn a viewpoint to be emphatic to both sides while acknowledging each sides pros and cons.
Cyborgs know and understand the trials of both robots and normies. And yet, cyborgs are social paradoxes, they're not robot enough and yet they're not normie enough and yet, they feel most of the feels of both sides.

A true cyborg would never instigate a thread like this. A cyborg just seeks companionship in the feels and hardships they have, be it depression, no gf, breakup, scizofrenia, etc.
It so happens that Cyborgs share a closer relation with robots than with normies, so they're mostly here.

And yet you come here, make this shit thread about how we're evil and hypocrites because of MUH NORMIES.

As a cyborg, I say, you're no damn Cyborg, shit you're not even true neutral with the whole "you're either with me or against me!" bullshit.

Again, fuck off normalfag.
>>
>>28344670
>tfw haven't been laid in ten years
>normalfag
>tfw 27 and never owned a smart phone
>normalfag
I'm a cyborg, it's just that that has a gray area too, Famicom 64. :P
>>A true cyborg would never investigate a thread like this
>>As a cyborg, I say
Yeah okay. Have fun being illogical I guess.
>>28344630
If you really don't fit in anywhere then you won't actually have friends you realize.
>>
>>28344881
That guy said instigate, not investigate. If you're friendless and haven't had sex in ten years I would easily consider you a robot. Honestly, I would say extended friendlessness alone is grounds for being a robot, rather than virginity.

I don't really give a shit who browses this board anymore, most people here are either extremely young or they're normalfags now. The most annoying people to me at this point are the 17 year olds who think they're doomed because they're virgins.
>>
>>28344992
>instigate
Oh. I've had too many drinks to read well apparently.

And my keyboard is kill. YouTube now, rain ten hours.
>>
>>28344630
This right here is the only post in this thread that makes sense, I am a 28 year old incel, why the fuck would I talk to normies and what would I talk to them about?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.