[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need someone to talk to, robots.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1453180246674.jpg (14 KB, 214x233) Image search: [Google]
1453180246674.jpg
14 KB, 214x233
I feel really sad right now.
I usually beat my chest as if i were inviting a beast to fight whenever i feel down, but my sternum is already beaten-up and my arm wont move gracefully anymore.

Here goes my story.
>be me
>be 19yo medfag.
>normies everywhere
>I just suck it up through the first 2 semesters, going along sleepless nights and dissapointments on myself.
>"welp, 12 more to go".
>As several have dropped out already, they merge groups to make the horary shorter.
>I am going at 6am to the anatomy classroom like any damn day when i find myself face to face with the most striking girl i have seen before.
>Pale as bone, her bob-cut hair dark as night, her huge and angry-looking eyes wearing tiredness.
>Probably the most modest girl i have ever seen, wearing a long sleeved black dress that goes down to her knees where a pair of old leather lightly heeled shoes are giving her even more height , probably 190cm.
>I just stand there in shock as she was as beautiful as my mind could desire
> after some seconds of spaghetti dropping staring i just start coughing and fall to the floor, everyone looks and thinks that i am trying to fake illness again.
>gather my spaghetti and sit down, she sits down at the opposite side of the circle-shapped room, The doctor gives us the new that the classrooms were merged.
>he calls me to give class.
>i drag along my spaghetti and cant even think of what the fuck i was supposed to show today.
>Nothing in my mind but her, i dont even know what fucking .pptx i am supposed to open.
>beat up my chest, everyone just shrugs it as the autist i am, my mind is filled with battle-anticipation vigor and i finally can realize what the fuck is going on.
>Open up the class about coronary arteries.
>Try to avoid looking at her direction as she just makes a mess out of head.
>Is this love? I have never felt this way before.
>end my class, hour ends we go to histo.
>She probably thinks i am nothing but a weird autist, but i just want to get closer to her
>>
Unfuck your shit senpai
>>
English is not your first language is it?
>>
>>28342863

Gently start ignoring her.

Pining after a girl will interfere with your studies.
>>
>>28342863
>As the days pass i try to get closer to her, sitting every week a seat closer to her position.
>I end up after 2 months being next to her.
>She rarely speaks and does it in a formal and deep tone that just makes me drown in her voice.
>She is kinda lonely, she barely gets together with her teammates and politely declines any kind of social interaction with anyone.
>we get to saturday, General dissection day, as the corpses got fucked up because of a electrical problem with the fridge we have to work on the only one that survived so it was a rushed class.
>I see her for first time in her "Smufs" and she is even more enchanting with her body totally covered and her huge eyes saying nothing but "fuck you".
>She is writing something, kinda rare as we arent allowed notebooks inside the morgue.
>sneak behind her, crouching as the autist i am, humming the MGS game over track.
>peek on her notebook,
>I peel my eyes as i see the most beautiful and well-drawn black&white anatomical drawings i have seen.
>quite a goth style, too, as if this was drawn in a monastery.
cont.
>>
>>28343046
You are a fucking nutbar dude. I'm SAGE this thread because your bait is weak as fuck. Go fuck off to /s4s/ or some shit board where you belong.
>>
>>28342863
I was actually just reading about the Beat Generation and here you are writing like you're from it.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.