[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously thinking of becoming a women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: riversfedex.jpg (65 KB, 513x586) Image search: [Google]
riversfedex.jpg
65 KB, 513x586
As a straight white male I am on the bottom of the food chain. I see all these beautiful transgender women who used to be ugly white males so I have decided I want to become a female. They have it better on every level, they get attention, get preferential treatment in every aspect of life.

My only problem is am not attracted to men. Would this be a problem? What do you guys think I should do? And do any of you also want to become a women?

This is the type of transgendered women I want to become, she is beautiful and you can't tell at all that this you to be an ugly white male.
>>
File: riversfedex.jpg (85 KB, 837x588) Image search: [Google]
riversfedex.jpg
85 KB, 837x588
See, with just some hormones and make up any ugly white male can become a hot trans women.
>>
Don't do it
Shsh
>>
www.sexchangeregret.com

You've been warned.
>>
>>28342750
NEED NAME FAGGOT
>>
>>28342750
>bottom of the food chain

Literally what? You only are using that as an excuse for your mental illness thinking you are a female as opposed to male. You aren't moving up in the "food chain" by being transgender, but the opposite. There are hardly any "beautiful" transgender "women" at all. You are delusional and mentally ill. Please realize this.
>>
>>28342750
I wish I was a white male.
I'm not a virgin, I'm just a black guy who only gets white chicks and is into raceplay.

I just want a nigger/chink fucktoy of my own
>>
I am not mentally ill you retards I am just tired of being a 27 year old kissless virgin. I see all those ugly ass dudes becoming hot girls and I want in on the action
>>
>>28342750
I am a white male with man books from my obsession with milk and dairy. Yum yum milk. I literally have boobs. If someone put makeup on me I would probably look like a girl.
>>
File: riversfedex.jpg (51 KB, 923x591) Image search: [Google]
riversfedex.jpg
51 KB, 923x591
>>28343039
This is her

She is gorgeous
>>
>>28343264
>>28342867
>>28342750
I would fuck any of them but most trannys are insane. Just look on soc. None of them look like this they are ugly freaks.
>>
You do realise that 99% of trannies look like disgusting freaks right? These good looking ones looked very feminine to begin with.
>>
>>28343100
kill yourself.

OP also kill yourself, being white is the best thing.
>>
>>28344033
Yes the good looking ones think they are 10/10 females. Literally worse than stacys
>>
>>28342750
Only if you admit down the line that you chose the path completely and not because you "felt like you were a girl since you were a kid". It'd be nice to see just one say "Yeah I just felt like it"
>>
File: 1441251995188.jpg (136 KB, 900x887) Image search: [Google]
1441251995188.jpg
136 KB, 900x887
Trans girl here, currently transitioning
Op, if you don't have gender dysphoria eating away at your soul every day, then you shouldn't transition.
Transitioning is the most degrading and emotionally turbulent experience I've ever had.
Most of your friends will be disgusted by you
Men won't want to date you
Even if you end up being attractive (which is unlikely) you'll get beat up, raped, or killed by a straight man who wanted to have sex with you and assumed you had a vagina.
You will be a disrespected, second class citizen. Don't listen to robot speak about how great women have it. You're a shadow to men in this world and that's the reality of it.
>>
>>28344387
how? they used to be males they would understand
>>
>>28342750
asian """males""" are actually the ones in the bottom of the food chain, nice try /r/asianmasculinity
>>
>>28344535
>initiate sex with "a straight man who wanted to have sex with you and assumed you had a vagina"
>fucks your ass instead
>rape

You trannys are fucking nuts.
>>
File: 1449902712451.png (72 KB, 480x691) Image search: [Google]
1449902712451.png
72 KB, 480x691
>>28342750
>becoming a women

There's no "becoming a woman" You can live as one, but can you? Do you present feminine enough already from a young age socially and physically? Those are the ones usually who have a good chance at fitting in as one.

They don't have it better either, Men and women neither have it better, they both even out. The only things that could make your life better is good health, family, community and social class.
>>
I wanna become a hot trap
>>
>>28342750
>As a straight white male I am on the bottom of the food chain.

Nah, you're still above straight black, latino, and asian males, as well as black women. Possibly gay white males too if you live in the Deep South.
>>
>>28342750
dont listen to these jelly assclowns. do it. there's a reason people hate trans mtf's, because they know they're happy being themselves finally and even more so they hate you for "tricking" them because you're so attractive.

if you want to help to destroy the paradigm that makes you decide to become a girl, your best bet is to just do it. they want you to stay a man so they can keep you as a beta sacrafice to help keep building up their bullshit

if you aren't attracted to men don't fuck men then.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.