[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to Wendy's to try the pretzel bacon cheeseburger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 9
>go to Wendy's to try the pretzel bacon cheeseburger for the fifth time
>trying to improve my confidence, so I walk in the restaurant instead of drive-thru
>Within 30 seconds of looking at the menu TWO DIFFERENT staff members ask what I want
>obviously start to feel anxious, so I quietly leave fast and get into car to go to the drive-thru
>about to hand my cash to cashier when she recognizes me and says, "weren't you just in here?"
>pay for food, cashier says, "woah that's a lot of food". I stare straight ahead without responding and go to next window without waiting for my $2 in change
>they ask me to drive ahead and wait for my food
>wait 5 minutes
>wait a few more minutes
>feel like they are probably laughing at me
>drive away and end up getting a double quarter pounder meal with Diet Coke, jr. McChicken, and 6 chicken McNuggets from the McDonald's near my house

Why can't the fast food help just shut up and do their job? I don't need this bullshit after a rough week when I just want to have a late dinner in peace.
>>
>>28342391
I mean.
Its because you're autistic.
>>
Sucks for you, that sandwich in my opinion is the tastiest fast food sandwich available now.
>>
>>28342391

You're getting better at this, I'll give ya that
>>
>>28342426
>Why can't the fast food help just shut up and do their job? I don't need this bullshit after a rough week when I just want to have a late dinner in peace.
>>
>>28342515
i mean that's quite lots of food man
>>
>>28342562
>Why can't the fast food help just shut up and do their job? I don't need this bullshit after a rough week when I just want to have a late dinner in peace.
x3
>>
They aren't judgeing you.

They are just making banter to interact with a customer. You need to not take it personally.

Go try again one day. Exposure therapy is good.
>>
All you should have done is repeat your order and not leave the restaurant. You need to stand your ground and complete the transaction and wait it out. Good luck next time.
>>
>>28342391
>I don't need this bullshit after a rough week
Rough week of what? Masturbating to cartoons? I truly doubt someone as dysfunctional as yourself does anything even remotely "rough" on a regular basis.
>>
>>28342654
i wageslave at a warehouse, fuck off normie scum!
>>
>>28342391
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
IM DYING HERE!
>>
>>28342391
Call and complain, get the normie shits in trouble with their manager. More exposure therapy for you and you get back at the little fucks who can't keep their mouths shut.
>>
>>28342391
>drinking soda

Gross, nigga.
>>
>>28342611
No, i've had enough of humiliation, they are disrespectful. I will complain to the regional office.
>>
>>28342438
I sympathize with you OP, but you need to recognize that these problems are your fault and can be solved.
>>about to hand my cash to cashier when she recognizes me and says, "weren't you just in here?"
You can fix this problem by not leaving and re-entering a business like a weirdo. I understand why you did it, but you need to think about how your actions will be interpreted first.
>pay for food, cashier says, "woah that's a lot of food".
You can fix this problem by ordering less food, since you probably don't need as much as you ordered. Or you could pre-program a line like "I'm buying for two".
>>
>>28342607
maybe he just wanted to start a conversation or something, i'm sorry that the world doesnt work like the way you want to
>>
>>28342931
Didn't mean to reply to anyone
>>
>>28342931
fuck off autist, im eating chips fuck yeah
>>
>>28343093
and my balls are balls of steel aauuugghhh yeahhh
>>
why is Mcdonalds so disrespectful?
>>
File: Crying Wojack.png (42 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
Crying Wojack.png
42 KB, 645x773
>>28342611
who else fell for the >leexposuretherapy meme?

of the terrible memories

exposer therapy is to rehabilitate normies who have been isolated for a week or so. robots are born with it 100% doomed from the start
>>
File: Creighton the Wanderer.png (509 KB, 530x765) Image search: [Google]
Creighton the Wanderer.png
509 KB, 530x765
Have you ever considered being completely honest?

>woah that's a lot of food
>yeah i know but i can't help it

Everyone hides things from others and think they are the only one with faults, if you reveal these faults nobody will pick on you because they know they have faults of their own.
If they actually do pick on you they are complete cunts and you've got proof you're a better human bean and should feel no guilt or shame about ending conversation and leaving.
>>
>>28343756
thanks for understanding bro
>>
I'm sorry to hear that anon. If it makes you feel any better, I can't even walk into a store without having a panic attack.

I'm 100% sure that I'd rather climb Mt. Everest alone than walk into a store alone.
>>
>>28344200

Faggot

>>28342391

Pathetic faggot
>>
>>28344236
Go back to Facebook, kid. Or, come and find me and put me out of my misery.
>>
>>28344298

>hurr put me out of my misery, it's so hard having to order fast food

As I said, pathetic faggot.
>>
>>28344629
plz no bully

original dsfdsfdsf sfsdfdsf
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (896 KB, 446x240) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
896 KB, 446x240
>>28342391
>tfw live 3/4 of a mile from a new Culver's
>don't even have stop lights between there and here
>not even a real road, just a residential one
>the semester is ending friday so I can smoke weed again

Fuck your shitty fast food.
>>
>woah that's a lot of food
>mind your own business

Some of us just have a look about us.
Learn to be as cold on the outside as you are on the inside. It isn't fun, but nobody bothers me anymore.
>>
>>28342391
I know that feel. I was coming home after a long night of work and I was hungry. The only thing open was a 24 hour McDonalds. I'm vegetarian and the only thing on the menu I could eat was a McSalad. I ordered a large one, since I was hungry. When the cook handed it to the cashier, she said, "WHOAH! Look how big that is! That's huge!"

Bitch, I just paid $8 for 20 cents worth of fucking lettuce. I don't need your commentary on the size of my fucking salad, or your judgement on how large you figure is an appropriate serving of lettuce. Take my fucking money, give me my fucking food, and SHUT THE FUCK UP.
>>
>>28345378
i kinda agree with the cashier, you're a fuckin loser for paying 8 bux for lettuce, good wageslave goy.
>>
File: 1450022908135.png (1 MB, 1238x1071) Image search: [Google]
1450022908135.png
1 MB, 1238x1071
>>28342391
>Wants to increase confidence interacting with people by interacting with fast food staff
>Spergs out as soon as he's asked for his order by said staff, continues his spergpage when worker comments on his odd behavior

Whew lad...

Do you work?

How do you function?
>>
>feel like they are probably laughing at me
i used to work fast food
they are laughing at you
>>
>>28345489
I'm not a wage slave, I'm a tarot reader. I do readings on a little folding table. Most of my money comes from drunk people out clubbing on Friday and Saturday nights.
>>
>>28345631
so you're a demon worshiper i see, playing with fire there, do you fear not God?
>>
>>28345515
Imo it was the best part of the job.
Haha I belittled so many losers.
Most of the time you can see them get upset.
We had our designated regular were we would fuck their order or the same remarks.
>>
>>28342391
They're not making fun of you, just trying to make conversation so they seem less rude.
>>
File: the_fool.jpg (37 KB, 220x384) Image search: [Google]
the_fool.jpg
37 KB, 220x384
>>28345830
Tarot has nothing to do with the supernatural. It's a form of applied psychology which operates through the phenomenon of apophenia, the tendency for the human brain to find patterns in things even if there is no pattern -- in which case it projects a pattern from its own subconscious. It's why we see faces in clouds, for example. I don't actually read the cards, I read the person's reactions to the cards. The cards are designed so that no matter which cards come up, it will always say something generically accurate. The skill in doing tarot is in picking up subtle cues to zero in on a meaning for each card, digging up the what's going on inside the person's head. Tarot is useless for telling the future, but very, very good as figuring out what's percolating in someone's subconscious mind.
>>
>>28342391
Why were you looking at the menu for 30 fucking seconds. You already said right at the start that you knew what you were going to buy.
>>
>>28345912
I used to make the same comment to some fat regular. I would make another employee take his order, but tell him to make the same remark I used too.
Like everytime they order, they would hear the same remark from different cashier.
Shit was so cash.
>>
>>28345940
Thanks that was a cool explanation
>>
>>28345940
That's how the demons suck you in, its a trap, lies, but you have no idea the fire you;re playing with.
You are giving them permission to be around you. You will not have a happy life.
>>
>>28346023
Fortunately my life is not a Stephen King novel and I live in the real world. In any case, the Goetic powers have their place; they represent male energy: aggressive, hard, rational strength. The Tao Te Ching says, "Know the male, yet keep to the female; receive the world in your arms and the Tao will never leave you." In other words, our own inner natures should be female and spiritual, but we should still understand the male. Demonic energy of the Goetia is very strong in some ways, and can be useful for getting things done and understanding things in a rational way.
>>
Why didn't you just say your order? So what if two of them asked for it? it'd be the same order either way. That's their fuck up, not yours. Once you say your order, one of them gets it, the other doesn't.
>>
>>28345970
>"hehe making fun of fat guys makes the $7ph worth it!"

As long as you're happy
>>
>>28345970
What was the remark?
>>
>>28346023
Can you explain

>>28346095
Can you explain
>>
>Woah that's a lot of food
>Yeah well I want a lot of food.

Easy. If you're ashamed of it then it makes it worse. I came here to gorge on your fatty shit, who cares what they say, they're not gonna refuse your order, it's money.
>>
>>28346095
you have no idea what youre talking about, all this mabo jumbo, demonic fairy tales, they pulled a real number on you, didnt they?... read the bible instead to see the truth and have eternal life with Jesus.
>>
>>28346172
"Wow thats a big order, you must have a big family"
"Want some extra napkins for all your friends?"
"Is it all on the same receipt? We can divide it per person"
Other variant, we know some regular who are loner loser, we would imply is order couldnt possibly be all for himself.
>>
>>28346222
I've read the entire Bible cover to cover in two different editions, plus Strong's Concordance. I'm also au fait with Meister Eckhart and some of the other christian mystics. I can virtually guarantee that I know your religion better than you do.

For instance, what does Yeshua tell you about telling people saying "thou fool" (or "raka") as you're doing?
>>
You shouldn't have went back in, you should have went somewhere else. I used to be the same simply because I had never did it before. If I spaghetti'd out I went somewhere else. Now I'm fine with it.

I still do the thing though where if I feel I'm going somewhere too much, I go to a different place for a few weeks.
>>
>>28342391
that looks like a very tasty hamburger sandwhich my friend!
>>
how does shit like this pop up in a thread like this
>>
File: 1457995787533.jpg (138 KB, 1075x603) Image search: [Google]
1457995787533.jpg
138 KB, 1075x603
>>28345970
>>28345515
>resorting to childish cruelty because you're the literal dregs of society

literally lmao'ing
>>
>be at carl's jr
>inb4 hardee's
>order weatern bacon cheeseburger
>see picture of pretzel bun burger
>ask if i can get a pretzel bun
>"sorry, we can't do that"
>tfw i love pretzels
>tfw can't find soft pretzel rolls at the grocery anymore
>JUST
>>
>>28343507
No you're just a little bitch.
>>
>>28346267
knowing is not believing.
your knowledge is useless.
satan knows the bible too.
>>
>>28347086
For reference, it's Matthew 5:22. I think you should read it. And follow its advice.
>>
>>28347542
Typical atheist, calling me a hypocrite, twisting my words and accusing me of things i did not say. Where did i insult you or call you "fool"? Typical but expected, its your coping mechanism. You poor soul.
>>
>>28348195
Who says I'm an atheist? I believe in your god; I just think he's a vicious little prick. There are better, and more powerful archetypes than your bronze age Hebrew storm god.

> "The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all of fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully." -- Richard Dawkins
>>
>>28342391
>>28346342
Take it from someone who eats fast food a lot, this is the best way OP. Don't leave and come right back like that, and try not to be a "regular" because probably they start to fuck with you like some of the people in this thread joked about.
>>
>>28342391
OK op what the actual fuck?

Like seriously, that's so autistic. Do you have a diagnosis? Why do you when care what they think?

Even with social anxiety there is no need to behave like that.

"I am just looking at the menu, thanks" - is that hard?
>>
>>28348527
Then tell them to stop being complete faggots and grow some test?

As a man you should be able to defend yourself at a fast food outlet. It's not like a police station.
>>
>>28342607
They're having a giggle at an obese loser op, you think it's an exciting job working there? They have to have fun some way and some incel waddling in after a 'rough week' on league of legends is ripe for comedy as you then proved.whats the harm in laughing at some bloated autist? It's not their fault you're like that.
>>
>>28348816
A lot of these guys are autistic. If they "grow some test" it will probably come out in the form of situationally inappropriate rage. How about you just do your fucking job and make them a burger?
>>
>>28348942
I work for the NHS so I don't make burgers. But I have robot friends and myself am a little bit robot autistic but I can at least handle defending myself in a shop.
>>
>>28349023
The point is they shouldn't have to defend themselves. It's not your place to harass those who come there and pay good money for a service by judging them for orders placed or asking unnecessary questions. This is a mercantile trade, a job of customer service. If you're not on either side of this transaction, then you have no stake in this and should leave. If this is your job and you can't handle what it entails, then you should quit. People should feel welcome at a business, as long as they aren't trying to rip off the company.
>>
Anxiety is really weird in a way. On one hand you think you're a really worthless person. On the other hand you think everyone you meet actually cares enough to even notice you.
>>
>>28342391
that is their job.

/thread
>>
I don't see the problem, american customers behave like dogs towards employees, why shouldnt employees treat their customers like shit in return?
>>
>>28349210
If you're good at your job, and there is a skillset to every trade, you should remember the customer is always right. I know it's a slogan, but to do well at work you need to be patient with people even when it doesn't suit you. There's a reason why many don't last long in this kind of work. No one said it was easy, but there should be better outlets for your aggression than some poor autist at the drive-through.
>>
>>28349210
Then nobody would go there if every customer was treated like shit. use your brain idiot
>>
>>28349154
You don't /thread your own post newfag.
>>
>>28349431
Don't treat employees like shit, and they wont treat you as such. That's how it works in the rest of the Western world.

>>28349303
Irrelevant
>>
>>28349210
honestly, I kind of like this.

I treat service workers well because I was one, and I know their job is making their life suck. I tend to get taken care of in return.

... I guess it is kind of like the dating market now, if you can be a Chad, life is the best it has ever been.
>>
File: 1429332039050.jpg (32 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1429332039050.jpg
32 KB, 400x300
>>28346728
FUCK OFF YOU STUPID NORMALFAG.
JUST LEAVE US IN PEACE.
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DISTURB US?
>>
I refuse to believe there are people that are genuinely this autistic without having a mental disorder.

How do you get to this point? Just get your fuckin food and get out.
>>
File: ice ice baby.jpg (140 KB, 950x792) Image search: [Google]
ice ice baby.jpg
140 KB, 950x792
>>28342802

This guy knows
Grab a couple of these OP, freeze them up a little and enjoy the non sugar non calorie non jew diabeted refreshment.

and yes, it taste like soda.
>>
>>28348313
> Quotes Dawkins

How about you just kill yourself already you faggot
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.