[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just realized that I have spent twenty four years of my life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1418939290935.jpg (307 KB, 1200x938) Image search: [Google]
1418939290935.jpg
307 KB, 1200x938
I just realized that I have spent twenty four years of my life playing video games.

no friends
no childhood memories
no high school memories
no college memories
no friends

It took me this long to realize why my life is so shit. I just want to cry and die.
>>
>>28342386
Stop watching anime and get friends
>>
I'm 22 and pretty much in the same situation. Recently started hanging out with my brother and his friends on the weekends, maybe things will change.
>>
>>28342386
That really sucks OP. Have you tried making online friends? You can talk to people while you play videogames if you wade through the ERPing faggots. It isn't as good as IRL friends but it's a start.
>>
Why do you want friends? Why do you want memories?
>>
22 and same.

It's not like I even got any useful skills out of it, like how some people play a lot of video games and then learn to code so they can make their own or something. I just screwed around for all of these years and didn't do anything with that time at all.
>>
Same. Anon, I wish I could give you a hug.
>>
>>28342386
just train yourself to forget it
bottle it and contain it overcome the loneliness
>>
>>28343407
I don't know. I started watching anime 2 years ago and ever since I thought how good it would be to have friends.

I know I'm fucked up.
>>
Have a bump OP. I wish you the best
>>
>>28342386
In four years i'll be in the same exact situation. Life sucks, we should form a suicide pact.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.