[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would you let an attractive girl eat your ass?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: a_281.jpg (37 KB, 345x499) Image search: [Google]
a_281.jpg
37 KB, 345x499
would you let an attractive girl eat your ass?
>>
I love getting my butthole licked. The two types of women that do it most consistently are nurses and Asians.
>>
one time, a half-black sorority girl I met on okcupid started eating my ass without even asking if it was cool. she just assumed that I was fully scrubbed and hadn't been very farty that day and to be perfectly honest I didn't recall if it was 100% safe or not but I didn't respect her so I let her do it and then I came in both her mouth and pussy. what a whore.
>>
File: ertyip[fd.jpg (240 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
ertyip[fd.jpg
240 KB, 960x720
>>28342176
you don't think it's gay or anything?
>>
>>28342203
Not if its a chick doing it.
>>
File: 934867013.jpg (23 KB, 330x495) Image search: [Google]
934867013.jpg
23 KB, 330x495
>>28342144
no
but i'd make her let me eat hers
>>
>>28342144
I'd let an unattractive girl eat my ass
>>
>>28342144
Nice dubs.

If we were really good friends.
>>
>>28342415
question is
would she let you let her eat your ass?
>>
>>28342144
My ass is so shitty I doubt anybody would want to lick it or eat it.

>tfw your ass smells like shit even after a fresh shower
>tfw your underwear looks like a Daytona 500 race track
>>
>>28342144
I have had my salad tossed before. Doesn't really do anything for me. I'm like "Okay woman, whatever does it for you, I guess."

I've also had a woman stick her finger up my asshole before a couple times......don't know why the fuck she did that. That didn't really do much of anything for me either. Just left me confused thinking to myself "wha?....Why are you doing that?"

I dunno, I guess I just have a small prostate.

I remember one girl I was talking to in a bar. She said I reminded her of her brother....then she stuck her tongue down my throat....not sure what the fuck goes on in her family....at least she didn't look inbred.

Women are strange.
>>
I have irritable bowel syndrome, so I'm always pretty gassy and it always smells absolutely horrid down there. I can't imagine any girl wanting to put their face anywhere near my ass.
>>
>>28342144
I'd allow for a bit of femdom

So,no
>>
>>28343573
please suffocate me with your nasty smelly butthole, ass-chan
>>
>>28343664
I'm also hairier than a Turk
>>
>>28343686
do you get pieces of poop stuck on your ass hair?
>>
>>28343734
Yes. I often have to jump in the shower right after taking a shit
>>
>>28343767
eww you're gross
i dont want yu to sit on my face anymore..

im a girl btw
>>
>>28343858
At least I make sure to clean it right away when it happens.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.