[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /genius/ here ? >electronic engineering student >do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: tr4v4.gif (45 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
tr4v4.gif
45 KB, 499x499
Who /genius/ here ?

>electronic engineering student
>do no work in maths all semester, go to zero lectures, do no homework
>the night before the exam, study for 9 hours straight, don't sleep until the exam is over
>cover everything through using Khan acadamy, patrick jmt, random youtube videos, past exam papers etc
>get an A
>watch normies who study all semester cry about getting a C

feels good man
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 600x600
>>28342038
Nice try. Better luck next time.
>>
File: iiu.jpg (83 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
iiu.jpg
83 KB, 500x500
>>28342094
>tfw it's all true and it's so impressive people don't believe you
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 249x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 249x240
>>28342128
>tfw OP doesn't realize that if he was a genius as he says, he wouldn't be posting here
OP is a faggot
>>
>>28342179
please elaborate on that there johnny, im interested
>>
>>28342038
i do the same. its a good feel. im going to sleep early tonight and gonna wake up at 4am and study til my final
>>
>>28342210
If you're really as smart as you sai it would have shown in your IQ tests and they would have put you in another toptier college. You would have better things to do than browse this chinese cartoon board
>>
>>28342295
once you reach a certain threshold of intelligence you dont have to rely on "good schools" or connections from said schools. your skills and work speak for themselves. i wouldnt expect you to understand... nothin personnel.
>>
>do nothing
>don't go to meme school
>don't waste my money on meme degrees

yes I am /genius/
>>
>>28342361
What's your IQ then? Believe me, once you go out there in the real world, you'll see it's more than just your smart. Sometimes, it's more important who you know than what you know. And anyways what are you doing here, shouldn't you be out there looking for a cure for cancer?
>>
>>28342295
>everyone lives in america where a high IQ magically puts you into a top college
>''have better things to do'', implying I don't come here because I'm lonely as fuck and need some form of social interaction
>not taking into account that I have been clinically depressed up until very recently due to abusive parents which held me back academically all my life

I was considered a prodigy as a kid, I could read well before I started kindergarten and I read at around 800 words per minute. I scored in the 98th percentile in abstract reasoning for my age group and the 99th percentile in clerical speed and accuracy.

basically all your points are retarded and go fuck yourself
>>
File: 1450136378933.jpg (28 KB, 450x410) Image search: [Google]
1450136378933.jpg
28 KB, 450x410
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect
this applies to all self-described "geniuses" who come here
>>
>>28342361
>once you reach a certain threshold of intelligence you dont have to rely on "good schools" or connections from said schools

unfortunately this is really not true. signaling is an important thing. i wouldn't expect you to understand as you will never know what it's like to have the truly exclusive doors open to you.
>>
>>28342444
U mad, bro? If you were really as smart as you say you are, my comment wouldn't have ticked you off so much "since you're so much dmarter than everyone else here" but really you wren't. Seems I struck a nerve and exposed you, too bad. Checkmate familio
>>
>>28342038
>tfw have easy milf calc teacher
>in calc a
>just have to do derivatives
>15 min break between 2 hour lecture sessions
>two bars on campus
>run to one down two ying lings
>go to other bar with remaining time chug another two
>go back to class
>remember clearly going up to the board moderately buzzed and doing math
>>
>>28342531
>can't put a sentence together without fucking up
>thinks he has ''exposed'' someone on an anonymous imageboard
>uses ''u mad bro?'' and ''familia'' in his posts

WEW LAD
>>
>>28342038
>says he's a genius
>has to study for 9 hours
every semester, i too don't attend any class and don't do any homework. i'm actually working on my own experiments and projects outside of school which are coming along quite nicely.
maybe 2 hours before, i'll sip a cup of coffee and skim through the textbook. i can read extremely fast and retain all the information no problem. then i go to class and ace the exam, get an A, usually the first one to turn in every exam.
i'm sure it would be even easier at a normie school, but i go to an ivy league on a full-ride scholarship.
professors have even e-mailed me about how astounding my final exam grades are, how wonderfully written my essays are, etc. when i did them in under an hour with no preparation.
>>
File: 1445853817344.png (152 KB, 449x385) Image search: [Google]
1445853817344.png
152 KB, 449x385
>>28342038
>he's so mentally deficient he actually has to study
>>
>>28342683
I want to hear more senpai

fuck off robot let me post
>>
>>28342734
He made up a story because this is a bait thread in which the OP also made up a story
>>
>>28342680
>has run out of arguments so mocks his opponents writing
>does not know that familio and u mad bro id supposed to be ironic, despite being a "genius"
If youre not gonna put the time to make good bait I'm not gonna put the time to correct my grammar
>>
File: MTE1ODA0OTcxNzA3MjM3OTAx.jpg (155 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTE1ODA0OTcxNzA3MjM3OTAx.jpg
155 KB, 1200x1200
>>28342726
Yeah I know right what a faggot!

I haven't gone to a single class my whole college career, never showed up for tests, never read a single letter. Graduating Summa Cum Laude tomorrow. I L I T E R A L L Y can't understand how you 'people' function without being able to absorb all necessary information through mental osmosis tbqh familia.
>>
>>28342683
>>28342726
>>28342854
Kek. OP getting trolled by robots keep it up boyz
>>
Yeah that's it OP, run back to your basement you cowardly cunt. You got rektd nigga
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.