[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BETA AUTISTIC WHITE ROBOT BTFO'D T F O'D BY SUPE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: stupid50cent.jpg (17 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
stupid50cent.jpg
17 KB, 620x465
BETA AUTISTIC WHITE ROBOT

BTFO'D
T
F
O'D

BY SUPERIOR BLACK CHAD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0N8iUkJWkg
>>
except fif didnt know he was autistic and thought he was high asf
>>
that news anchor has crazy eyes and blinks weird

are you here andrew?
>>
>>28342076
going up to a stranger, filming them, following them around, and talking shit about them based on their appearance is kinda something an asshole would do.

Just my 2 cents.
>>
>>28342143
Well, he mentioned he was being rude or something like that, which is what started the whole confrontation.

50 cent is too much of a tyrone to know what autism is.
>>
>>28342076
its annoying as fuck seeing comments like 'dude he's high af' or 'dude he stoned' tbqh
90% of the time its not the case, just keep it to yourself
>>
What can you expect from an illiterate monkey such as 50 shit or whatever the fuck his name is.
>>
File: you sure r stupid.jpg (138 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
you sure r stupid.jpg
138 KB, 500x495
>>28342037
>"the new generation is fucking crazy"
>isn't aware that his music may have contributed to kids of newer generations doing drugs and other bad things
what an ape...
besides, the poor kid suffers from aspergers and fifty cent didn't even have the brains to leave him alone and let him do his job
>>
>>28342037
>50 Cent pulls publicity stunt by being an asshole
What else is new
>>
Am I the only one that finds this shit hilarious?

The way he says "right here in the airport" gets me every time for some reason.
>>
>NEET finally faces his 'tism, steps out of his parents basement and gets a job
>one week of working there and he fucking runs into 50 cent of all people
>50 cent embarasses him and uploads the whole scene onto Instagram

The universe hates him.
>>
>>28342305
Just let the absurdity of this fucking soak in!

Are you faggots seriously telling me there's no omnipotent deity punishing us for our past transgressions?
>>
>>28342037
White people are so weak. White people make fun of others more than black people. They're all hypocrites.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 426x347) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 426x347
damn so thats what real aspergers/autism is? guess im not autistic like i thought. i must just be slightly awkward with anxiety.

i know some people in my classes that are just like this though. its almost freaky how similar. speak in a weird often high voice, extremely awkward and dont even make an effort to make eye contact or understand bodylanguage/sarcasm. one guy will have people try to talk to him and he will only say one word and look down. even if im not that great i will at least be able to carry on a conversation some.

theres also something else that i cant quite put my finger on.
>>
>>28342408
Outta this house nigger.
>>
If this autistic can wageslave, why can't you neetcucks?
>>
>>28342684
Don't want to senpai
>>
Mind you, friendo, autism isn't black/white, it's a huge spectrum. There's high-functioning to the truly debilitating handicap. While there's plenty of signs, there's really no set definition for "autism," per se. So, yeah, those people *probably* have aspergers like the poor guy in OP, and you could even be on the high-functioning side. But, I'd leave the identifying/classifying for the ones with the doctorates. :y
>>
>>28342494
shit, meant to >> on >>28342798 lol, I'm still a total noob to this site ;u;
>>
>>28342798
>>28342848
stop posting faggot ass emotes now
>>
I feel bad for 50. The guy does look high. How was 50 supposed to know he was a wild autist? And now he looks like a total dickhead and has to apologize and shit.
>>
He doesn't have any of the signs of being on drugs. His behavior is a lot closer to tortes which is what I would have assumed if I saw him walking like that. 50 is just fucking retarded.
>>
>>28342991
>wild autist
top kek
>>
>>28342305

I wouldn't even be able to process it at first. I get a little nervous at the thought of someone even seeing something I made for school if they Google my name. Can you imagine looking at a celebrity's social media page and seeing a video of them humiliating you with thousands of likes and comments?

I would be paranoid in public for the rest of my life desu
>>
>>28342684
You have to be autistic enough to block out the continuous ridicule. We're just failures and can't face the pain of ridicule and consequent subjugation.
We're
>>
50 Cent is a troll. He probably didnt actually mean to make fun of his assburgers intentionally.
>>
The weak must be stepped on.
>>
>>28343149

50 thought he was on some kind of drug (not weed) because he's been around people who do drugs all the time and probably doesn't even know what autism/apergers is, so he probably just came to the conclusion that the guy was on some kind of drug.
>>
>>28342169
rude was probably him just doing his job and 50 not having his ego stroked
>>
>>28342037
>stupid50cent.jpg
>SUPERIOR BLACK CHAD

when the bait is just right
>>
Jewish manlet B L A C K E D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMfkcXbci_c
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.