[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here ever been molested or raped but enjoyed it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 640x360
Anyone here ever been molested or raped but enjoyed it?
>>
Pretty sure I was molested when I was 8 by a family friend. I told my parents and nobody's heard from the lady since. It was weird but it turned me on and now I'm super bottom.

My fantasy is to be raped now basically, or at least roughly fucked by one or more guys at a time.
>>
Well I mean, it felt good but I didn't enjoy it.
>>
File: wall_of_rape.jpg (1 MB, 989x3675) Image search: [Google]
wall_of_rape.jpg
1 MB, 989x3675
No, but I'll post this here
>>
>>28341811
if it felt good that means you enjoyed it
>>
File: 2015-05-16_114725.jpg (75 KB, 957x203) Image search: [Google]
2015-05-16_114725.jpg
75 KB, 957x203
>>28341832
And this one too tbo
>>
>>28341571
When you're being molested you don't enjoy it the same way an adult or someone that knows what's happening would. It's a confusing "i like this feeling and i'm scared that you're being weird while making me feel this way."
>>
>>28341571
I raped a woman when she was drunk, I def enjoyed it she didnt remember win win
>>
>>28341711
Post tits plox or dick
>>
I was almost raped but I was too tight he gave great head but I felt dirty afterwards
>>
>>28341893
that sounds cute as fuck
>>
>>28341893
So it's like..eating your favorite food at a strangers house..?
>>
>>28341571
When I was 8 I was molested by my male cousin(I am also a male) when I had to spend to spend the night at their house while my parents were doing some stupid shit I don't remember.All I really remember was that he put on Garfield the movie the live action one in the room I was sleeping in and he wanted me to watch it.I just wanted to sleep.either way he ended like sticking his hand down my pants and playing with my dick, felt weird almost good but not really and he kept on trying to do this.wasnt that great desu I definitely will not get molested again
>>
>>28342100
eating food but being naked in the room while 100 people looks at you
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.