[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So What are you playing at this moment robots? I've been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1462251753419.jpg (125 KB, 710x488) Image search: [Google]
1462251753419.jpg
125 KB, 710x488
So
What are you playing at this moment robots?
I've been playing SMT: Strange Journey
It's really great
>>
>>28341532
Total war Attila lately j
>>
File: 1440p copy.jpg (476 KB, 2788x1532) Image search: [Google]
1440p copy.jpg
476 KB, 2788x1532
>>28341532
i was playing xenoblade chronicles but now i'm too busy

i have a big urge to play soul calibur 2, so i downloaded the iso. regardless of where you'd buy the game anyway now, the intellectual property wouldn't profit, you'd actually be doing namco a disservice, so i pirated it like a normal human being.

besides, dolphinemu postprocessing is the shit.
>>
>>28341532
pokemon colosseum
trying to get that shadow shuckle i never got as a kid
>>
>>28341532
I was playing Salt and Sanctuary.
>>
Half Life 1. Not sure if I should keep going if I know the series ends on a cliffhanger and that fat fuck is never gonna finish it.
>>
Just beat Mega Man 3. Not sure what to play next. I'm halfway through Hyper Light Drifter but don't really feel like playing more at the moment.
>>
>>28341532
I really liked that game. Unfortunately, I'm having a lot of trouble beating the last boss and I don't feel like grinding. Maybe after finals.
>>
Trying to get the plat on demon souls and dark souls 1&2 cause I got nothing better to do
>>
>>28341868
>>28341532
Yeah, the last boss of Neutral and Law will absolutely fuck your ass. I say without any hyperbole that that is the hardest SMT game in the series, unless you're using codes to get demons.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.