[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hygiene thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: gross.jpg (50 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
gross.jpg
50 KB, 500x375
Rate your hygiene robots.

5) >showers daily
>changes clothes and brushes teeth/flosses twice daily
>keeps hair clean

4) >showers frequently
>changes clothes twice daily, but wears for multiple days
>brushes teeth once daily
>frequently washes hair

3) >showers semi frequently but mostly just stands in water
>wears clothes for 2-3 days at a time
>1-4 weekly attempts at dental hygiene
washes hair 2-4 times a week

2) >showers little
>never uses soap
>very little water contact with anything but the upper body
>wears clothes for a week on average
>can go up to a 1-3 months neglecting dental hygiene

1) >showers and changes clothes every 1.5-2+ weeks
>brushes teeth 1-2 times a year.
>>
>>28341440

Shower rarely

Never brush teeth
>>
>>28341440
The only thing weird about my hygiene is that I almost never floss. I wasn't taught to floss as a kid and I'm always forgetting to do it.
>>
>>28341440
dude i havent showered in like two weeks
i'm not even neet, i interact with my family every day and i go to college
i keep my junk clean tho
also 3
>>
Shower daily, including washing hair and combing it after.

Brush teeth once a day

Change underwear/undershirts/socks daily but re-wear jeans, button up shirts and sweaters, etc a lot.

Not sure where I land, probably a 4 I guess.
>>
>>28341440
>shower daily
>brush teeth once a day but floos every few days
>wash hair every day, if i dont it gets greasy as fuck and i cant stand it
>>
>>28341440
4 senpai I don't go out alot so I only shower after jogging or if I feel really gross.

I wash my face and hands a lot tho.
>>
>>28341440
>shampooing your hair daily
>good hygiene
Lmao you're a dumb fuck. You're stripping out your hair's natural oils. Shampooing every other day is plenty.
Hope you enjoy going bald at 28, friendo.
>>
>>28342061
>just let it get greasey as fuck you stupid person
>lol it doesnt matter that you look like absolute shit, its good for you
fuck off you dumb cunt
>>
>>28342146
Lol apparently I'm talking to an actual retard.
No, your hair won't get greasy from washing every other day. You should shampoo your hair every other day and rinse with water on the days you don't shampoo. And use conditioner of course. Never use hair gel, it dries out your hair. Leave-in conditioner works much better if you need styling gel.
But by all means if you'd like to go bald before 30 then keep shampooing your hair everyday and stripping out your oils which are actually very important to healthy hair.
Retard.
>>
4. I brush my teeth at least once a day, I try to floss sometimes if I can work up the motivation, and I shower and wash my hair everyday, and change into new clothes.

Never heard of anyone changing clothes twice a day, unless they were doing work that makes them super sweaty/dirty or something. I think that would be weird to do otherwise to be honest, fampai
>>
>>28342244

Bro, baldness is genetic, got nothing to do with shampoo chemicals or stripping oil lol
>>
>>28342281
>nothing you do to your hair could possibly damage it and cause you to start losing hair early
This is what baldfags actually believe
>>
>>28341637
Asian detected vvvvvvv
>>
>>28342146
I haven't used shampoo in a year. I stopped using conditioner a few months ago. When I'm in the shower, I just scrub my hair with a washcloth (no soap on it) to get out excess oil and dirt. My hair has never been in better shape. The first week I started going no-poo I was getting compliments on how healthy my hair looked.

My hair is actually less oily now that I haven't been using shampoo. Previously, by the end of the day my hair nearly shiny from the grease it accumulated. This was a result of shampooing frequently, which caused my body to produce excess hair oil to compensate.

Sometimes I just hop in the shower and clean my entire body with just water, no soap.
>>
File: wackytictacs.jpg (32 KB, 480x437) Image search: [Google]
wackytictacs.jpg
32 KB, 480x437
>>28342312
baldfags and manlets, all they do is make excuses, huh?
>>
>>28342281
It is influenced by genetics, yes. But if you take good care of your hair you'll start balding at 35 rather than 25.
>>
>>28342281
>>28342312
My brother only showers like once every 3 days and is balding badly at 25 years old. I shower, shampoo, and condition my hair every day, have done so for pretty much my whole life, and at almost 30 have a full head of hair. (I have a tiny bit of thinning in the "widow's peak" corners but that's it.)
>>
>>28342491
Your brother probably has other issues that contribute to hair loss, like poor diet.
Showering every day is fine, the best bet is to shampoo every other day and rinse with water when you don't shampoo.
>>
I take a shower 4 days a week, brush my teeth twice the same days I shower and I'm being honest when I say that I`ve never flossed my teeth in my entire life.
>>
Mostly 2, except I use soap to wash my hands every day and when I do shower I'm very thorough, usually 1x a week
>>
shower daily or every other day w/ shower gel and face scrub
wash hair every other day
brush teeth daily
sleep in whatever shirt and underwear I am wearing that day

so 4?
>>
File: 1461851078726.gif (1 MB, 312x176) Image search: [Google]
1461851078726.gif
1 MB, 312x176
>>28341440
What if I shower twice a day (40+ minutes each time) but reuse the same underwear for two days straight, use the same Jeans for 2-3 weeks brush my teeth about once or twice every two weeks? Consider that I drink lots of Coke.
>>
>>28343227
People that take long showers are fucking stupid. You're not even doing anything or cleaning yourself, you're just standing their like a braindead autist. A bath accomplishes the exact same thing, but you waste less water and you can actually read shit/use your phone with your hands.
>>
>>28343410
>implying I stay in there for cleaning purposes
I just think a lot in there. Yes, pretty autistic shit.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.