[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't get a gf. Being consistently down is way better than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: images (25).jpg (5 KB, 245x206) Image search: [Google]
images (25).jpg
5 KB, 245x206
Don't get a gf. Being consistently down is way better than the emotional rollercoaster. One minute she's holding your arm and nuzzling your neck and telling you how happy she is with you. Then the next minute anything and everything you say is wrong. Your words are twisted into the worst possible meaning they could have. One night she tells you to stop looking while she changes; the next night she gets mad because you looked away when she was getting naked.

Any little thing can put her in a bad mood and guess who's there for her to take it out on? She tells you how happy she is with you, but all she does is sulk and get mad at you when you're together.

She gives you all kinds of shit for things that aren't your fault and you're expected to just know she doesn't mean it because she's stressed. But everything you ever say is written in stone.

Your emotions are tied to hers. You're only happy when she's happy.
>>
this is why I just get my gf high every time she starts talking shit
>>
If Youre still with her then youre a fucking faggot

Also there is truth in what you said

Relationships are horrible and we all are better off alone desu
>>
>>28341295
Not all women are like this; sounds like she's emotionally abusive. Dump her.
>>
>>28341295
I can handle it fampai I've been to the bottom.
There's a lot I want to try.
>>
>>28341295
thanks anon, this is exactly what i needed to hear to get over this cunt
>>
File: cute_cub.jpg (84 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
cute_cub.jpg
84 KB, 960x960
That's why you're supposed to obtain a bf instead, Robot.

A bf will always want to talk with you and converse with you and tell you about that interesting he read about or want to watch that movie he's always like with you. And while he may not want sex every day, he's still more affectionate and desiring of sex than a female would be.
>>
>>28341743

This. Dump her and hopefully find a nicer one. A nice girl won't take her problems out on you.
>>
Lel. You just happened to come across a bipolar bitch.
>>
>>28341295

More accurate would be to say "don't date bipolar."
>>
>>28341295
I've done both, and both suck.

Thing is, I know what being constantly down is like. I know what a shitty GF is like. I still can't stop myself from hoping that there's a better GF out there, though.
>>
I have a friend like this, it seems like the problem is simply being together for too long. Why not see each other like 2-4 times a week instead of every day? I can't imagine ever being with a single person more than that anyway.
>>
Goddamn it, OP.

That was my life for years, until she left me a confused husk of a man.

It was all a terrible mistake and you had to go remind me.

Thanks for BTFOing me I guess
>>
I don't understand romantic love. It really is merely a transaction, it isn't actual "love"
>>
M8 I know you're trying to make me feel better but you're speaking like I have a choice in the matter.

Also if it's so bad why are you dating her?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.