[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i get a cute Japanese gf? can someone please help me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: HELP-OP-GET-GF.jpg (93 KB, 1280x852) Image search: [Google]
HELP-OP-GET-GF.jpg
93 KB, 1280x852
how do i get a cute Japanese gf? can someone please help me?

if there are any azn girls reading this right now or anyone wants to help me get gf please contact me at [email protected]
>>
>>28340984
You can find cute pen pal girls. Talk to them and see how things go between the two of you.
>>
you stop being an awkward, ugly af piece of shit
>>
>>28340984
Here's what you do.
1) Just be yourself
2) Make friends with cute japanese girls
3) Ask the one you like the most on a date
4) Keep going on dates and enter a relationship

I hope this helps
>>
>>28341286
thanks! I was wondering if you could go into further detail on a few of those points, namely:
> 2) Make friends with cute japanese girls
can you go into further detail on how this is done?
>>
File: 1456872332995.png (27 KB, 507x323) Image search: [Google]
1456872332995.png
27 KB, 507x323
>>28341215
thanks for this guide, it's pretty cool

>>28341234
i am awkward but i am not that ugly
>>
>>28341327
Just talk to them! Use step 1 to help them understand what a great person you are to be around. Try to relate to them and their hobbies so you can make a connection.
>>
>>28341234
>>28341286
>>28341369
I can't even tell if you fags are being ironic or not with the jus b urself meme.
>>
File: what a story mark.jpg (15 KB, 320x322) Image search: [Google]
what a story mark.jpg
15 KB, 320x322
>>28341286
>>28341369
>Just be yourself
>Just talk to them!

Where the hell do you think you are?
>>
>>28340984
OP, it is literally buttfuck easy to meet at azn girls.

My girlfriend of 2.5 years and I looks like we are about to call it quits, and I happen to be a closeted patient of Yellow Fever.

I just googled:

"how to get an Asian girl" and "how to get an Asian girlfriend"

And there are SO MANY websites and guides for people just like you and me who can't just go out there and be Chad. In fact, CHAD EXPLAINS IT FOR YOU!
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.