[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I demand all pale robots with shitty complexions at least give
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9
I demand all pale robots with shitty complexions at least give makeup a try.

It can actually shoot you up a couple points if your skin is JUST-tier. Use a BB cream, it's not as cakey or heavy as makeup, and it looks natural as fuck.

Makeup has thrown the dating system on its head and now ugly women like pic related think they deserve Chad.

We need makeup to get even with women.
>>
I love being pale.
>>
>>28340854
if you're male and you're ugly, you're fucked.
>just put on some bb cream bb!
if you're male and you wear makeup, you're a faggot.

if girls can scream rape the day after, so should men after seeing the left in the morning.
>>
>>28340854
Women would rather fuck a guy with acne than some fag with MAKEUP
>>
File: 1439561700-phillip-before-after.jpg (259 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
1439561700-phillip-before-after.jpg
259 KB, 1000x500
>>28340900
>if you're male and you wear makeup, you're a faggot.

Says the neckbeard living in his parents basement. Even Chad uses makeup to his advantage.
>>
>>28340946
That thing is not Chad, he looks like a homosexual. Girls will be turned off and think you're gay.
>>
File: Matt-bomer.jpg (50 KB, 500x640) Image search: [Google]
Matt-bomer.jpg
50 KB, 500x640
>>28340972
What the fuck would you know about girls?
The trick with makeup is you have to make it as natural as possible. 95%+ girls at least wear some kind of light concealer everyday.

Just because you know some faggot who wears makeup doesn't mean you should be scared of it you homophobe.

Every male celebrity wears it.
>>
>>28341038
Yes, most girls wear makeup but men don't notice that because they're stupid. Girls (the gender you want to attract, hopefully) spot makeup easily and will call you out on it.

Why would you even compare yourself to a male celeb. They do photo shoots and movies.
>>
>>28341167
Literally no girl gives a shit if a guy wears a little concealer.

I've never been called out by women, and when I don't wear concealer they tell me I look tired. I'm just saying it's good if you have an awful complexion like me.

And yeah if you already have smooth even skin then makeup isn't going to do shit for you.
>>
File: 1462053062909.png (453 KB, 803x696) Image search: [Google]
1462053062909.png
453 KB, 803x696
>>28341296
>Literally no girl gives a shit if a guy wears a little concealer.

alright lad
>>
Malnutrition and a horrible diet make your face look like shit.
>>
File: 1432724756686.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1432724756686.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>>28341319
>being this insecure about your masculinity

I actually feel sorry for you.
>>
File: cystic acne.jpg (101 KB, 493x335) Image search: [Google]
cystic acne.jpg
101 KB, 493x335
>>28341371
You forgot the most important thing

GENETICS.
>>
File: 1458923170863.jpg (62 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
1458923170863.jpg
62 KB, 690x460
makeup is disgusting

once a girl showed up to a date wearing makeup and I told her to leave. she cried and I laughed. It was kind of mean but I don't regret it and I'd do it again

there's nothing wrong with being pale. light skin is generally considered to be the most attractive. the yellow fake tan look exists for the bright stage lights, TV cameras and to sell more product. you don't want to be one of those oompah loompah guidos, their lives are actually worse than that of most robots.

women think they deserve the perfect man regardless of their appearance or how they feel about it. check out all the fat chicks being mad they can't date a chiseled greek statue man. it's just how the female ego works

if your skin is bad, make it better. the only thing you can't get rid of by paying attention to your body's needs is scarring (from knife fights or acne), which doesn't really look bad or bother women. men have very rough skin compared to women so they hardly notice. covering it up does nothing good.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>28341408
>covering it up does nothing good.

Do you honestly believe this?

And stop with the "HURR JUST TAKE BETTER CARE OF YOUR SKIN" when Chad literally eats pizza everyday and his face doesn't have a single blemish
>>
>>28341465
That's a PICTURE. Imagine standing next to him in natural daylight, it will look just as flakey and horrible, maybe even worse.
>>
>>28341465
>other people can do x and still have y
you're not other people, life isn't fair. if something makes you break out in hives, that could be a sign that you shouldn't do that.

if you had the option of covering up your skin condition or fixing it, which would you pick? you might suggest both, but don't forget that makeup interferes with the skin's natural processes and the probiotic colonies.
>>
>>28341605
Dumbass, I've tried everything. My adult acne isn't curable even after 2 dry painful cycles of accutane, my vitiligo isn't going away ever, and neither is my eczema.

It all comes down to genetics and I lost that lottery.
>>
>>28341656
you're allowed to be a little bitch, but don't be surprised if people call you one
>>
>if you're male and you wear makeup, you're a faggot
Why? Because people have told you so and you blindly repeat it in an attempt to fit it? Which is of course something a faggot would never do.
Obviously if a man uses makeup the way women do he's going to look like a feminine fag, but that doesn't imply that nothing considered makeup or cosmetics could ever enhance a man's appearance.
I'm not saying it's even a good idea, I just hate seeing people dismiss things for arbitrary reasons.
>>
>>28341979
Original comment meant for >>28340900 obviously.
>>
>>28341656

>My adult acne isn't curable even after 2 dry painful cycles of accutane

Did you try an oral antibiotic + topical antibiotic+ topical retinoid stack?
>>
>>28341167
If we are just talking about concealer or foundation we don't really notice makeup (unless its really obvious and cakey looking) but we always 'know' when another girl wears makeup because most girls do so we just assume. Who cares if a guy wears makeup too? If we can deceive you by making ourselves look better then you should be able to do it too, it's only fair.
>>
>>28341038
horrible example matt bomer is actually gay irl
>>
File: 2kj75tf51ew2k27e.jpg (35 KB, 349x518) Image search: [Google]
2kj75tf51ew2k27e.jpg
35 KB, 349x518
Reminder that Chad can wear makeup and still get as much pussy as he wants.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.