[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rap/Hip-hop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 7
File: sombrero.jpg (26 KB, 500x191) Image search: [Google]
sombrero.jpg
26 KB, 500x191
What rap/hip-hop do you guys listen to?

I listen to Wu-tang clan, N.W.A, Biggie Smalls and Beastie Boys.

(Pic Unrelated)
>>
None. I'm not a wigger
>>
>>28340936
Thanks for taking your time to type that and contributing to the thread!

>>28340426
I listen to every artist that sounds good. From migos to Kendrick Lamar.
But if the production sounds like shit, I'm fucking out
>>
>>28340426

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ksBK5o0V_w&index=42&list=PLKPqcmrIyVNDsDeGdsmXua6ezefJkTI1J
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTl59gKBf2k&index=43&list=PLKPqcmrIyVNDsDeGdsmXua6ezefJkTI1J
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ8gyKDrIs0&index=48&list=PLKPqcmrIyVNDsDeGdsmXua6ezefJkTI1J
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K47UjEREQNU&list=PLKPqcmrIyVNDsDeGdsmXua6ezefJkTI1J&index=53
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0XVIbfrhtc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp44glOOFlk
>>
>>28340426
21 savage, Bones, chris travis, suicide boyz, Z-ro, sauce twinz, Denzel curry. Alot of others i dont feel like typing out.
But my favorites of all time is lil shark and space ghost prup
>>
>>28340426
Future, Young Thug, Playboi Carti, various other super ignorant trap rappers.

I now have nigger-tier inhibition. I recommend this for all of you timid turbo-autists desu.
>>
>>28340426
nujabes is god tier
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xZY8VJHqU4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrO9PTpuSSs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGfguhnvECc
>>
>>28340426
>rap/hip-hop

It's trash that its 'creators' only equip with sonical components so to have something through which to implausibly claim it's music.

Didn't listen to more than 5 minutes of it in total in my life.
>>
>>28341357

> being a scum faggot
>>
File: funnyguy.jpg (38 KB, 620x445) Image search: [Google]
funnyguy.jpg
38 KB, 620x445
>>28340936
wiggers are so fucking pathetic

>mfw a car full of wiggas mean mug me trying to look tough
>>
>>28341357
Lol people like this still exist
>>
>>28341399
>>28341489
>Lol people like this still exist

>implying those 5 minutes of trash I've listened to weren't almost entirely what's hailed as masterpieces of the genre
>>
https://youtu.be/JomoIEIdVNc
https://youtu.be/MXGORPXI6QQ
https://youtu.be/82wY2x2jIzY
>>
uuhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

OPs artists are bread & butter >>28341097
Z-RO is cool I love houston rap

>>28341145
also lil yachty - good stuff!

kanye, jay, drake, j cole, a few kendrick albums are nice.

ASAP fergs new album is great !
as of right now I'm kinda breaking off from hip hop full time

been listening to donny hathaway, marvin gaye,otis redding, the killers, beck, diana ross, a lot of usher and R kelly too
>>
>>28341561
Wu tang is overrated though. Music is subjective. And you have to want to above all so if you dont want to then fine? No ones pressuring you.
>>
>>28341561
>being so insular that you think you can judge a whole genre of music after listening to a few songs for five minutes

There is good rap and there is bad rap, just like with every other genre of music, from classical to dubstep. Now the only question is, are you a le wrong generation who only listens to rock or are you a fedora tipper who only listens to classical music?
>>
File: pepe5.png (30 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
pepe5.png
30 KB, 657x527
>>28341599
also I can't forget stuff like DMX, 50 cents debut album is good too. I'm more NY rap fan that anywhere else tho. I don't like joey badass tho, his voice is too ugly for me. RIP steez tho
>>
>>28340426
I like Public Enemy but they're really the only ones I listen to.
>>
>>28340426

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWlGhqHT5tM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe5dGoVxpgM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGioARkx0LY
>>
>>28341599
>lil yachty

Yeah mang. Check my last link. He's next up.
>>
File: memesmed.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
memesmed.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28341613
hi can you explain why wu tang is overrated exactly? they have the most expansive vocabs in music and are purely HIP HOP at its literal core
>>
>>28341617
And its so diverse you can have different reasons for liking it. I used to hate trap because it was ignorant, but after I heard southern flows I opened up to that shit. Its crazy
>>
>>28341644
lil boat was a cool mixtape, kinda bummed though cause his producers name is very close to 1 i use so now i gotta change it
>>
>>28341652
>listening to hip hop for 'deep' lyrics

Just lol @ you boyo.
>>
>>28341613
>Music is subjective.

This is literally only ever said by listeners to crap-- oh, sorry, listeners to genres that have been urightfully dismissed and oppressed by privileged white scum.

>>28341617
>There is good rap and there is bad rap, just like with every other genre of music

'There are aggressive tigers and there are harmless tigers, just like with every other species! Don't be prejudiced!'

>2016
>still using this idiotic argument
>>
>>28341652
It's just one of those groups where you like them or dont, yet many people swear them to be the epitome of hip hop(and yeah they were for a while there), yet there are very few accessible songs/albums that should be recommended to someone new to the genre is all. If I was putting someone on to 90s hip hop, I'd start them with Souls, or Heiro, or Nas or something.

In this case Im just assuming some guy rec'd Wu Tang to>>28341561 and that's just not something to immediately draw someone into the genre imo
>>
dropping by because I represent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BByhc6wvg6M
>>
>>28341750
>>28341617
(Also, your post would be more fun to read if you called me 'narrow-minded' rather than 'insular'. That term is a classic for a reason.)
>>
>>28341750
Way to pick which parts to respond to. Again no one gives a shit desu, go listen to Linkin Park now.

>This is literally only ever said by listeners to crap

But that phrase is also only ever said in argument, so it couldn't really arise in any other context desu. Your argument is invalid.
>>
>>28341853
>But that phrase is also only ever said in argument, so it couldn't really arise in any other context desu. Your argument is invalid.

'A fallacy has been used in an argument, therefore it's not a fallacy.'

Wow. I'm genuinely impressed. There are extremes of making no sense I still haven't fathomed.
>>
>>28341678
> because it was ignorant, but after I heard southern flows

Legit. Trap rap is heavily underrated.
>>
>>28341750
You don't want to like it
Its really as simple as that.
I didnt like hip hop at all in 2010. Then at some point I came around. Because I felt like listening. It doesnt really matter.
>>
>>28341908
'Listen and let listen' doesn't hold if a genre is displacing worthier, more challenging, more articulate, more cooperative, less aggressive, more educative ones.
>>
>>28341949
>>28341908
In other words, it makes no sense to campaign against children stuffing their faces with sweets and soda and not rap/pop/jazz shit.
>>
File: 1462408781941.jpg (62 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1462408781941.jpg
62 KB, 500x484
>>28341599
Fuck you normie, go back to chad's locker room faggot ass wigger. This isnt your board
>>
>>28341973
>>28341949
No matter what you say we're still gonna like it. I'm not gonna go dig up an Aesop Rock song just to prove to some autist that hip hop can be a platform to say something intelligent. That's up to you, and you can go ahead and continue talking shit, because we can just go continue talking about it on /mu/.

Hip hop wont die anytime soon autismo
>>
>>28341949
You listen to music 100% of the time to feel educated

Your probably NEET, no one else gets this assmad about hip hop
>>
>>28342053
>No matter what you say we're still gonna like it.

I understand your religious mindset of some things being set in stone ('I will never change'), but reality doesn't work like that. Every time you are exposed to structured, constructed music, your preferences are altered a little.
>>
>>28341750
>>28341808
I used the word "insular" knowing that "narrow-minded" is a meme.

I think you might start to enjoy good hip-hop when you realize how similar all genres of music are to each other. Think of what distinguishes rap/hip-hop from something as seemingly disparate as rock. It's not even a lack of melody -- rap still allows for instrumental melodies. It's only a lack of singing, and even then rap music still allows for singing in the hook/chorus. Bob Dylan from 1965-66 was nearly a rapper; think of a song like "Subterranean Homesick Blues". All popular music is actually really similar -- the tools of every genre are simple stuff like short rhythmic hooks, powerful chord changes, low-key dissonance, etc.

Also, I'm not sure what you mean by comparing a genre of music to a dangerous animal. Do you mean that both tigers and rap music make you feel uncomfortable? I used to feel the same way, since I'm obviously white. It doesn't reflect a flaw in your personal character, people are naturally chauvinistic. I'm not a SJW and don't mean to sound like one, this is just the truth -- we instinctively feel uncomfortable presented with an idea, such as a song, that represents an alien group.

Can you talk about some concrete reasons why you don't like rap music?
>>
>>28342080
>to feel educated

No. It's just to raise the bar.

If I listen to music with, say, x concurrent melodies, I can either degenerate my standards and listen to that with x/2, or improve them and listen to 2x. You're choosing to simplify and narrow your experience.
>>
Been listening to Vince lately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-tfb4W3X8g

>hope you understand they never taught me how to be a man only how to be a shooter
>>
>>28342127
>rap still allows for instrumental melodies
>>28342127
>rap music still allows for singing in the hook/chorus

And most humans still allow for anecdotal evidence in discussion.

I don't, though. Sorry.

>we instinctively feel uncomfortable presented with an idea, such as a song, that represents an alien group

I don't fear the 'ideas' in hip hop/rap -- I fear the possibility that I become content with consuming music which has no ideas.

>Bob Dylan

That name rings a bell. I doubt he's much better than that Linkin Park band, though.
>>
>>28342104
Yeah but I like more music than hip hop, have been exposed to more than hip hop, but it still holds a place in there.
>>28342138
You seem to believe all we ever heard was rap music, and it seems like your understanding and knowledge of the genre is oversimplified to the extremes of labelling it cave man beats on a wall in your own head. I know you're "really smart" but you're still ignorant.
>>
>unironic nig nog thread on the front page
this board has really gone downhill. i remember when we were all ns white males.
>>
>>28342206
>I fear the possibility that I become content with consuming music which has no ideas.
Maybe if you did a little more searching you'd find some content with value instead of equating it as an entirety with chimp screech.
God you're full of yourself.

>>28342138
>No. It's just to raise the bar.
Oh. I'll bet you never listen to the same thing more than once too eh? You're not stimulating your brain enough if you do you know.
>>
>>28342206
What makes you think you can confidently claim that the whole genre has "no ideas" when you earlier conceded you listened to it for five minutes? Please explain your theory of music.

Also, when you say "anecdotal evidence", I guess you're implying that since some rap songs have no chordal or melodic interest at all (true), the whole genre is unworthy?
>>
>>28342306
>Maybe if you did a little more searching you'd find some content with value instead of equating it as an entirety with chimp screech.

If my did my seaching in the directions you suggest, I would waste years of my life consuming innutricious music while richer genres would lie neglected.
>>
I listen to everything... except rap and country, LOL!
>>
>>28342206
Plenty of rappers with some type of message or ideas. It's like me trying to generalize all folk singers as hipsters trying to parade themselves as something they will never be.
>>
I Only Listen To Thorneus Dank !!
>>
>>28342355
>'I listened to it for five minutes and it's crap.'
>'LISTEN TO MORE OF IT INSTEAD OF JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS!!!'

>'I listened to it for five days and it's crap.'

>'I listened to it for five months and it's crap.'

Bonus round:
>'Oh, hi there. Listen, this is not abour rap this time. Remember that phone I once borro--'
>>
>>28342206
>I fear the possibility that I become content with consuming music which has no ideas.

You should realize that music with "no ideas" was most of music, for most of time until the 19th century.

And what exemplifies an idea for you in the first place?

>>28342365
You really are so black and white about these things. You are projecting an idea that a person can only do one thing, and only like one thing. You really think I meant "listen to rap for years, only listen to it and nothing else, and after 30 years or so, you will find what you're looking for!"
>>
Danny Brown, Bones and Young Thug lately
>>
>>28342433
Well if you listen the SAME thing over and over of course, but try to expand. But that's not what anyone here is saying.
Reality:
>'I listened to it for five minutes and it's crap.'

>'I listened to it for five days and it's crap.'
>Just don't listen then guy, that's cool too.
>>
>>28342433

> being a nigger faggot
>>
>>28342441
>You really are so black and white about these things.

'If you don't give my "music" a chance, I'm going to call you binary-minded!'

>And what exemplifies an idea for you in the first place?

A melody I can't memorize, for starters.
>>
>>28342433
Nice strawman there, bro. You're assuming I think that no time is enough time to judge a piece of music? My question still stands. Please explain your theory, painstakingly formulated over the course of five whole minutes, of why all rap music is shit.
>>
If you attack rap and hip hop but listen to metal you objectively have no legs for your argument to stand on.
>>
>>28342433
Rap is a shit genre and requires no skill to make. This anon is right.
>>
>>28340426
lil ugly man
antwon
>>
>>28340426

I listen to 36 Chambers almost every single day. Anyway, list time:

>Most of the first round of Wu Tang solo (Cuban Linx, Liquid Swords, etc..
>Organized Konfusion
>Public Enemy
>ATCQ
>Pharcyde
>Doom
>J Dilla
>FlyLo
>Kendrick
>Pete Rock & CL Smooth
>Gang Starr
>Danny Brown
>Mos Def
>>
>>28342482
>'If you don't give my "music" a chance, I'm going to call you binary-minded!'

No one said that, we're just wanting you to shut the fuck up

>A melody I can't memorize, for starters.
Really, that's your standard for a musical idea? Really? Music to you is complete shit if you can memorize a part of it. I guess ASMR and improvisational sound clicks are for you, now fuck off
>>
>>28342516
>why all rap music is shit

>a composer of real music chooses one day to put rapping over a composed piece of his for laughs and release it
>'There you go, you can now claim NARALT, no need to thank me, have fun!'
>>
r9k has just been culturally enriched. Good goy, keep listening to the feral jungle beats that tell you to race mix.
>>
Music is just organized sound

That's all that needs to be said and it can't really be argued. You can not like anything but to say it isn't music isn't even an insult, it's just a logical fallacy.

Any amount of notes put next to each other is music. It doesn't have to sound nice or make sense or be memorable in any way. It's still music just because it was intended sound.
>>
>>28342568
He's trying to say is that it has no depth. It's easy to memorize a rap song's melody after listening to it once. There isn't ever any emotion put into making rap aside from lust or anger. The genre is just shallow and stale.
>>
File: White-Bread_2521.jpg (24 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
White-Bread_2521.jpg
24 KB, 1000x667
>>28342559

reading this nigga post like
>>
>>28342688
You've never heard melancholy, or depressed, or happy from it because you've never listened to it in the first place
>>
>>28342668
'TRUE appreciation of music pays no attention to the fact that pieces differ in HOW MUCH organization they display, and instead is concerned in an equalitarian fashion exclusively with that all music is equal by virtue of having *some* organization!'

It's embarrassing that you thought that would work.
>>
>>28342597
What is "NARALT"?
It's weird how you keep dodging my questions with greentext. Is this bait?
>>
>>28342748
>>28342668
Oh, and also, good job ascribing a fallacy to me which I explicitly recognized and addressed in my first post ITT, >>28341357, where I said that rap 'artists' intentionally abuse the 'music is structured sound' definition. Fucker.
>>
>>28342748
Its embarrassing that you thought whatever that was would work, because you basically just said all music is equal that has been organized.
Hip hop music is organized b. Get wid it.
>>
>>28342688
Don't make generalizations from the stuff you hear on the radio.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzPzwnyWsNs
>>
>>28342837
'Not All Rap Is Like That!'.

I'm not 'dodging' your questions, I'm just adressing their underlying fallacies directly instead of beating around the bush.
>>
>>28342859
>you basically just said all music is equal that has been organized

No, you cretin. Jesus--

I said that rap lovers CHOOSE for their criterion of equality to merely be PRESENCE of structure as opposed to amount of it.
>>
>>28342736
I've never said anything about what i have or haven't listened to. I've tried rap. I tried it periodically throughout middle and high school to try to lessen the bullying I received. I never got anything out of it because it wasn't there. The genre is people talking about their petty problems to a beat so stacy or chad can identify with them.
>>
>>28342847
If you're going to go that far, you have to break down exactly why none of it is music.

Seeing as a rappers voice takes up a tibre and its syncopation can be equated to another percussive instrument, you don't actually have a leg to stand on in that argument, and most people educated in music would agree. The elements that make up "rapping" have been used pre-hip hop anyways.
>>
>>28342965
(Which is, incidentally, an essentially religious mindset: cf. 'we're all the children of God'/'we all have an enlightened nature'/..., where inferior people are elevated and equalled to superior ones out of empathy, with disregard to *amount* of their individual morality.)
>>
>>28342974
>If you're going to go that far, you have to break down exactly why none of it is music.

All right, this is a good opportunity to say for the first time in my life that you lack reading comprehension.

I said that rap indeed... ...why do I even bother?... ...I said that indeed rap follows the 'lol organized sound tho' definition, which is what makes its makers such scum -- otherwise they would feel some shame and actually try to make a good product instead of relying on a definitional technicality to peddle it.
>>
>>28343044
(Of course, since I am the only poster ITT who actually reads this thread, you're just going to exclaim your 'so you agree that rap is music!', without acknowledging >>28342965/>>28343006.)
>>
>>28342965
I don't think most hip hop listeners are trying to put it up to that gold standard. I get that you feel a need to compare it to all other genres, but that's not why we're here and why we listen. I never said it was enlightened, intelligent music, I said its enjoyable and theres nothing wrong with liking it.
>>28343044
No one is peddling it though, it's just when one is backed into the corner of someone calling it not music, you have nothing but the definition of music to fall back on.
https://youtu.be/67cx9M2c51M
Now are you gonna tell me this is simplistic? You couldnt produce any of this
>>
>>28342597
>>28342924
Okay, I get it. So you're saying that a piece of music that has rapping in it is not "real music" regardless of the composition underneath it? If a composer can do what you just said, hypothetically couldn't a songwriter write a composition that incorporates the rapping as a rhythmic element like another percussion instrument? Would the song still not be "real" by your terms?
You've got to understand, this is what rapping is on a compositional level -- it's a rhythmic element like any other percussive part, not a chimp noise that magically ruins any music it comes into contact with.
>>
>Mos Def and Talib Kweli are Black Star
>Binary Star
>Blu and Exile
That's it really, I'll listen to other stuff too if I'm in the mood to get hype but those three are my core jams
>>
>>28342965
>I said that rap lovers CHOOSE for their criterion of equality to merely be PRESENCE of structure as opposed to amount of it.
Literally all of them follow the same standard of this huh?
>>
>>28340426
Eminem
Drake
50 cent
Kanye
JayZ
>>
>>28343112
>I said its enjoyable and theres nothing wrong with liking it.
And if you don't think so that's cool too but your arguments for listening to music are idiotic, jusrt for the fact that you think every single person should follow the same standard for consuming anything.
Most music is filler in the first place, creators acknowledge that. Sometimes I just want to hear a smooth meditative long note, so I plug in my synth and it sound like traveling through space. You can trash that, but it's still a distinct feeling that people should be allowed to like. Fuckface.
>>
This the dumbest thread I've read in a long time. Y'all niggas is bitches.
>>
>Notorious B.I.G.
>Public Enemy
>Gang Starr
>Geto Boys
>Wu-Tang Clan
>Beastie Boys
>N.W.A.
>Diabolic
>Freddie Gibbs
>Young Thug
>Lil B
>Fredo Santana
>Gucci Mane
>Waka Flocka Flame

You get the idea.
>>
>>28343112
>theres nothing wrong with liking it

I'm pretty sure it makes you more aggressive, though it's so popular it could be hard to find a control group.

>https://youtu.be/67cx9M2c51M

Well, it's basically jazz -- there's a lot of tones, but they're chosen haphazardly and there is no variation. That no part repeats doesn't mean their location took any thinking.

>>28343117
>you're saying that a piece of music that has rapping in it is not "real music" regardless of the composition underneath it

No, I'm saying that a composer who at a whim placed rapping in his piece for the purpose of messing with genre criteria has enabled people to say that 'some rap is highly composed'.

>it's a rhythmic element like any other percussive part

A regular percussive beat is the first thing to drive me away from a song.
>>
>>28343310
>I'm pretty sure it makes you more aggressive
Oh I guess you unbiased and unbased assumption is a solid argument.

>>28343310
>here's a lot of tones, but they're chosen haphazardly and there is no variation. That no part repeats doesn't mean their location took any thinking.
Hahahaha what the fuck are you on about? Literally all of your arguments have gone to shit. Because you can not like anything, but saying it takes no thought? The production process has no thought, in an album with many different tones, thoughts, nods to predecessors, using hours upon hours of combined knowledge from Tendai. Fuckface didn't even listen to the lyrics(or even bother I mean) calling out modern hip hop culture.
>>
>>28343310
>there's a lot of tones, but they're chosen haphazardly and there is no variation. That no part repeats doesn't mean their location took any thinking.
Further evidence of you just not willing to look for any good in anything. This stems from your distaste of the stylistic elements of the genre(which is understandable) but you're just at the point where nothing has value. I can only hope your as hypercritical of rock and other genres.
>>
>>28341302
Feather is still my favorite song after listening to it a few years ago.
>>
>>28343112
so many good tracks on that one. Production is god-tier.
Does anyone like Father?? It took me a like month to come around to this guy. It's an abstract type of feel.
>>
>>28343450
>many different tones, thoughts, nods to predecessors, using hours upon hours of combined knowledge
>>28343513
>you just not willing to look for any good in anything

Correlation != causation. That tones are in certain arrangements doesn't mean that they were preplanned.
>>
>>28343852
>>28343852
>That tones are in certain arrangements doesn't mean that they were preplanned.

But you cant differentiate what was and isn't. Even so, its a stylistic choice to keep in a "happy accident" and one of the biggest parts of music production in any genre is experimentation. Now your argument is "if it wasn't planned its shit" but how many other musical elements in any genre were on purspose you fucking idiot? The answer is: it doesn't matter because you just want to spew blind hate at rap just because niggers.

Lel your done bud pack it up. You had a good tantrum and its been a big day for you!
>>
>>28343852
So do you hate improvised music today? What about jazz or blues?
>>
>>28343852
>That tones are in certain arrangements doesn't mean that they were preplanned.
Okay but it doesn't detract from the album as a whole as being a pretty big feat for one man to have produced. And maybe textures, drum sounds, and effects, were not aimed for, but like>>28343945 said, its a choice to keep them in, and it can be hard even to get a sound to even fit in a mix by itself, so that's something to think about as well, but I know I'm talking to an autist that has probably never touched an instrument.
>>28343976
Lol dont get this faggot started again.. this is the only place he can be heard.
>>
File: W.R.O.H.jpg (301 KB, 1643x1123) Image search: [Google]
W.R.O.H.jpg
301 KB, 1643x1123
PIc related it's totally me senpai
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.