[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw browsing old erowid posts from 2000-2005 and wondering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>tfw browsing old erowid posts from 2000-2005 and wondering where in life all these 35+ year old druggies are now
>>
Most of the "successful" people I know (well paying jobs, nice house and car, families) do drugs, mainly stimulants like coke and adderal. A few do psychedelics a few times a year.
>>
>>28340367
Writing self-help books, organizing 'meditation' retreats, working as councellors or therapists... in short, being professional bullshitters.
>>
is this a flashback thread?

flashback thread

>newgrounds animations back then were awful and drawn poorly, with crude humor only the edgy 12 yr old of that time would consider funny

>now newgrounds has far better decent animations but tom fulp is constantly asking people to help keep newgrounds alive because the damn website is on the brink of death
>>
File: 1425937152262.png (23 KB, 495x500) Image search: [Google]
1425937152262.png
23 KB, 495x500
>>28340367
>tfw you like to look up morbid shit on their vaults like OD suicide attempts and people who get miserably high on allergy medicine
>>
>>28340434
Reminder that Buddhism is the one true religion.
>>
>>28340451
Saying that has been outfadded not only by 'all religions are equally true', but also by 'Buddhism is literally science'.
>>
>>28340521
Because it is literally based in science.

This isn't surprising.
>>
>>28340447
All the best stories are under "train wrecks and trip disasters."
>>
>>28340551
'Remember to be rational and critical lol' definitely justifies that perception sufficiently in the eyes of 99.9999% of the population, that I agree with.
>>
>>28340616
(In reality, of course, saying 'be rational' is corelated negatively with rationality and 'be critical' with criticality.)
>>
>>28340416
Where do you meet most successful people you know?
>>
You ever been to a dive bar or like a trailer park and see all these haggard old men in cheap windbreakers that reek of cigarettes sitting around staring down into their beers and not saying a thing to anyone? That's them. They just kind of exist until they croak.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.