[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw started reading a lot about anarchism >it started
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
>tfw started reading a lot about anarchism
>it started to resonate with me, the whole anti-force, pro-community vibe
>friend on cuckbook liked something made by "Anarchist Memes"
>think, wow this could be funny
>just a bunch of image macros of unfunny shit
>if you ask a question you're called a bigot and they threaten to ban you
I guess it's back to making America great again, lads.
>>
>>28340270
Nah anarchism is pretty cool. Don't let one bad experience turn you off of it. Pretty much every meme Facebook page ever is absolute garbage.

Unless you mean ancaps. Those are trash, and should be avoided at all costs.
>>
>>28341359
basically this, also why are you deciding your political view based on it's facebook "meme" pages
>>
File: 1445007840729.jpg (138 KB, 908x540) Image search: [Google]
1445007840729.jpg
138 KB, 908x540
gooben booben herr anon
>>
File: 1460274371254.jpg (27 KB, 600x440) Image search: [Google]
1460274371254.jpg
27 KB, 600x440
My proposal is that we let all the anarchists live on a completely underpopulated island with no outside support or communication. If they can survive a full year without starving or having their society collapse, we let them be their own people.

However, most anarchists are scrawny faggots with no tangible survival skills or common sense, so I think we'd be hard pressed to find any of them who could pull that off, save for like Adam Kokesh.

Hard mode: give half the island to anarchists,and the other half to crpyto-facists and neo-nazis.
>>
>>28341533
that's just a completely unrealistic analogy though, cause in the real world there is a support network and ways of communicating with people, the revolution isn't about being able to make soup out of some twigs.
>>
>>28341575

>anarchism works in real life dude!!!!!!
>dude that's so fucking stupid, why can't we let other nations baby us with foreign aid and trade networks?!

If your shitty anarchist society can't self-sustain, it won't ever be able to truly prosper, son.
>>
>pro community

Inferior anarchism desu senpai. Go anarcho-individualist or go home.
>>
>>28341825
you didn't understand what he said

by support networks he means people that know each other and would help each other. the goal of anarchism isn't to drop 500 strangers onto an island and see if they get along

I like anarchism but I hate anarchists, the commie faggots
>>
>>28341825
but that was suggesting it's a lord of the flies hunter gatherer thing, when in the real world we have an agricultural network and people who actually know how to farm
>>
>>28341991

So like, a society of farmers? People who traditionally have no room in their busy lives for pseudo-intellectual faggotry that usually comes from upper middle class kids with no concept of truly hard labor? There is no room for most anarchists in an anarchist society.

The history of anarchism has usually just been edgelord "philosophers" leeching off of the sweet government teet and bitching about how oppressed they are.

So here's two honest questions:
A) How do you expect to keep impoverished workers from forming coalitions and small governments to settle disputes and separate right from wrong, like literally every surviving society before us has done?
B) Do you actually want to create a basis in farming, and possibly send us back to what is essentially per-Agricultural Revolution? I don't foresee a whole lot of fucking tractor imports to they shitty island society of Fightforyourrighttopartistan.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.