[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What else before eviction?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160504_194351.jpg (916 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160504_194351.jpg
916 KB, 1944x2592
What else before eviction?
>>
>>28340232

>destroying the property of others because you're too fucking broke to pay your rent on time

you sure you're not some kinda nigger?
>>
>>28340232
poop on stove, turn on stove
>>
>>28340232
I hope you know that they charge you for damages, even if they have no proof you did it.
Basically you are adding to your debt.
>>
>>28340232
I hope landlord sues you and you end up paying for all of this. Only a true nigger would destroy someone else's property over their own shortcomings and failures.
>>
Why are you being kicked out?
>>
File: 0204162219a-1.jpg (242 KB, 1331x1313) Image search: [Google]
0204162219a-1.jpg
242 KB, 1331x1313
>>28340439
Well from the information provided in the OP. We can in fact deduce that OP is a faggit nigger.
>>
File: 1455548665380.jpg (160 KB, 1080x1915) Image search: [Google]
1455548665380.jpg
160 KB, 1080x1915
UPPER DECK THE TOILET
>>
>>28340422
>can't pay rent
>suing him
>>
>>28340492
A broke faggot nigger.
>>
Cum in a jar and use a brush to write a funny message on the wall. Maybe someone will find it one day.
>>
>>28340232
Remove a couple of the vent covers
Toss in as deep as you can, an orange, egg, tomato, potatoes, an onion, place will stink like hell when they start to rot, turning on the A/C or heat will make it worse, I have, on occasion tossed in a dump or two, for luck
Get some cooking oil, a lot, boil it on the stove then let it cool a bit and pour it down all the drains, then turn on and run cold water, flush a couple of tampons, pads or a diaper
Start pissing in the kitchen sink, get a couple of buddies to help, don't run water, the uric acid will cake in the pipes and the stink will never go away
Fill a throwaway pot with piss, add a turd or two and boil on the stove until it cooks down to a sludge, keep the windows closed, carpets and paint will have to be down, the smell will stay for months
Get some microwaveable cheese popcorn and heat the bags until they catch on fire, the smell will make even the hardest gut want to puke
>>
>>28341291
>microwave cheese popcorn
I didn't even know that was a thing. Is it good?
>>
Hang yourself in a closet, the owner will find your bloated dead carcass and get a spooking
>>
>>28341377
This desu. Kill yourself broke white boy.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.