[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /the loser of the family/ here? My older brother is a successful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (607 KB, 1152x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
607 KB, 1152x2048
Who /the loser of the family/ here?

My older brother is a successful project manager for a company with a gf, my younger brother is a pipe fitter earning 100k a year and is engaged. Me? I'm barely clearing 40k at a job i hate and in debt up to my eyeballs
>>
My little sister is a vice president of a multinational company. Her company pays for her cars and house, plus a salary of over $200k US.

I struggled to get through college and am in also swimming in debt. Oh yeah, she stumbled into this gig at 22.
>>
>40k a year
have some pride anon. it could be worse, you could be as pathetic as I am.
>>
>older brother talking about his pope fitting job one day
>says I'm too weak to do it
>he's right
>>
>>28340198
Would she consider dating a college drop out with a 40k a year salary and KHV?
>>
>>28340099
>loser of the family
the "loser" is often in a position to gain the most. seek opportunities to gain status, and you will advance.
>>
>>28340445
Just buy a tape measure and a life-sized cut-out of the pope, the get to practicing. How hard can it be, anon?
>>
>>28340099
I work at McDonald's

Brother is a construction sub contractor

Other brother is a technician at a prosthetic company
>>
>>28340458
Nope. Married to her high school sweetheart. Sorry anon. You wouldn't want her anyway. She's fat as hell.
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 599x925) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 599x925
Eldest sister bullshat her way into a music "teaching" gig, but otherwise is a hippy (smokes weed, drinks, lives in a trailer, voting for Bernie, "plays" guitar).
Older sister is a geriatric nurse, but lives with my mom, also smokes weed, and is pursuing music.
Older brother is the smartest, went to uni for biochemical engineering for a year on a scholarship, but didn't apply himself because of his relationship. He now works as a trainer at Starbucks and is considering a career in the arts.

I'm a dumb autist who never applied himself fully into really any endeavor. I've been called it by teachers, but I do see myself as a slacker.
I pick up on things rather quickly and spend hours doing it once I get the motivation, so I'm pretty good at guitar and drawing, but I don't do it as much as I could/should.
I spend my days lying around in bed, smoking weed, playing guitar, and working at a mom'n'pop guitar store four days out of the week.

I plan on an heroing, turning my life around, becoming a vagrant, or hoping that I lucked out and inherited my grandmother's schizophrenia.
>>
>>28340099
Your older brother fucks dogs and your younger brother fucks children. In terms of deviant sexual behavior, you're also the loser of the family.
>>
>>28340635
estimate poundage of sister please
also wat dat pussy taste like
>>
>>28340099
I'm in your exact situation

>26k debt @ 11yr / 5%
>42k salary
>overweight girlfriend
>apartment with street parking, uneven floors and no dishwasher
>most of family is upper middle class except my mother
>every single one of my close friends makes more money than I do, one nearing 100k

Granted I still have some cousins living with/relying on their parents.
>>
Brother in rehab
Sister is dead from OD

Suddenly my 32k a year job isn't too bad
>>
>>28340752
You actually sound like you have a comfy life.
>>
>>28340099
Sorry, don't know that feel bro. I'm the only dog in a family with 3 cats. One hides out in the laundry room when guests come over, one always misses the litter box, and one scratched the baby. I got over 200 ig likes in a video of me rolling on the floor with the baby, plus I'm a good boy when Master fucks my butthole, and recently Master's son has been having me lick cottage cheese from his testicles. So yeah I'm kind of a big deal around here.
>>
File: 1461704981288.png (124 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
1461704981288.png
124 KB, 325x325
>all of my siblings have graduated college, have gfs/bfs and one of them has children
>im a 24 y/o neet who attempted suicide, lives at home, and im still a fucking KV
>>
Brother 1
>municipal construction manager
>family with three kids
>very athletic and hardworking, a real mans man

Brother 2
>successful tech salesman - pulls in well over 150k/year
>married
>social butterfly, beloved by everyone

Brother 3
>chemical engineer MSc
>married
>one of the most intelligent and witty people I've ever met

Me
>NEET
>never had a girlfriend
>most of the family thinks I'm a huge failure and possibly gay

Who here doesn't belong?
>>
>>28341576
You belong!! At the very least, your sphincter belongs stretched around the base of my giant penis. But that's a part of you that belongs somewhere my dude!! It counts!!
>>
File: NHK_4733.png (299 KB, 868x490) Image search: [Google]
NHK_4733.png
299 KB, 868x490
>>28340099
Here

>eldest son
>never had friends
>never had a gf
>was never the big brother my younger siblings could look up to
>dropped out of university on the first semester
>NEET for 6 years

>little bro
>friends
>multiple gfs
>had sex when he was 12-13
>football team
>about to graduate university
>>
>>28340099
all of my friends are more successful than me in every way

my only family is my step father and my mother and they think i'm a disgrace

i don't know why i go on living
>>
I'm pretty lucky, my whole family is losers and I have no friends. I am still a loser though.
>>
File: 1462379687115.gif (179 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1462379687115.gif
179 KB, 320x180
>tfw whole family is made up of losers, but I still feel bad for not breaking the mold
>half brother is in mid 30s and in prison for armed robbery in Texas after running away from home at 16
>half sister is 40 y/o cat lady sjw ans has never had a bf
>younger brother (17) is an autism extreme MRA who does Big Bang Theory (the shitty sitcom) paintings and spends his time making excel sheet of his pokemom cards and keeping daily logs of his activities down to the minute
>tfw I'm just an apathetic 22khv with zero goals or direction
Less of a fuckup, for now at least
>>
File: 1459339290761.jpg (129 KB, 818x670) Image search: [Google]
1459339290761.jpg
129 KB, 818x670
>>28340099
Life is hard. get over it, fag.
>>
File: 1443430894796.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1443430894796.jpg
83 KB, 1280x720
>tfw loser of the family in a family of losers

As shitty and pathetic as my hick family riddled with drugs and alcoholism is, at least they can manage to get laid. I can't even do that.
I'm like some sort of super failure.
>>
I have three sisters.

Ones a drug addict with two kids she never sees that my mother is taking care of. Bitch graduated valedictorian yet still fucked up. Kek.

One has three kids and has been a stay at home mom for 7 years

And the last one works as a personal assistant to a big wig at some kind of mortgage company? She makes close to 80k /year but rents a apartment and is shit at controlling her own finances.

I work at a pizza place and only make 25k /year but I also own my home, have my own car and have no debt.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.