[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /wants to die but is too much of a fucking coward to an hero/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 1459918640943.png (17 KB, 882x758) Image search: [Google]
1459918640943.png
17 KB, 882x758
who /wants to die but is too much of a fucking coward to an hero/ here?
been planning to do it all week but keep pussying out with the gun in my mouth
>>
>>28339911
yep.

comment iz original.
>>
I hope you dont do it, but if you do dont use the mouth method, put it on the side of your head. Guaranteed death. Mouth method can blow your face off without killing you.
>>
I will do it for you if you let me use the gun after.
Only if you live in the US and are serious.
>>
>>28339966
Mouth Method (I'm assuming you mean in the mouth and not under your chin which is stupid) is the best because you can use your mouth to keep the gun steady and avoid flinching and can also better aim it towards the most lethal part of your brain

My problem is not that I'm scared to die, but that I'm too much of a coward to die in a slow way. I want to use a gun but I can't drive so I can't go out and buy one. Maybe one day

>tfw you finally started learning how to drive at age 20 just so you could get a gun and kill yourself
>>
>>28339911
>has a gun which dozens of posters would literally give everything for
>fails to use it

Coordinate your movements with my words this instant. Don't doubt, produce this odd sense of emotional abandon which you might know in yourself. Make yourself reckless, tell yourself ONCE that this is the time. Remember ONE instant that you used to tell yourself that you must kill yourself. This one instant will suffice. This is a different time than those that you would doubt -- this time is the occasion that doubt doesn't exist. This occasion is special. You are not going to waste it.

Get up.

Walk to the closet.

Get the gun.

Coordinate it with the words. One.
Two.
Three.
>>
>not dying of old age after a long suffering life

you are doing it wrong op
>>
>>28340151
This. Also watch this while you do it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
>>
Dont want to do that to my parents.

Also i know people from my high school and uni will say "i always knew something is wrong with him"...
>>
>>28340151
>Coordinate your movements with my words this instant
I got up but then I had to sit back down to read the next instruction
>>
Would putting a bow dryer in a bath be a painless death? I assume it would hurt a little and it would also be relaxing because you would be in the water and could have your last moments in a peaceful state
>>
>>28340471
It'd be like getting tased until you die.
As far as I know, nobody's ever described being tased as "peaceful" or "painless"
I wouldn't do it
>>
Just jump off from a high spot. Quick and easy. Although those few seconds you'll falling might be quite the mind meltdown but it will be over soon.
>>
>>28341496
head first will I feel it?
>>
File: 1442107117437.png (1 MB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
1442107117437.png
1 MB, 1632x1224
>>28339911
>who /wants to die but is too much of a fucking coward to an hero/ here?

I want to, but I don't want to burden my family with my death.

Not sure if that coutns as cowardice or not
>>
I've tried suffocating myself, but that's about it. Mostly i just cut myself or jam things like staples into my hand
>>
>>28340151
Wait a second, how could we know which suicide methods are actually effective? It's not like we can ask around or take a survey...
>>
>>28344707

You don't need first person data to measure death rates, anon.
>>
>>28344191
Nah, that's just empathy. I'd actually say you're courageous for carrying on living when life's a pain to keep from hurting others
>>
>>28344707
>what is wartime human experimentation
>>
>>28344742
My bad, I was trying to specifically refer to the mental tricks that make you pull the trigger. I mean, clearly this anon >>28340151 doesn't have first hand experience or anecdotes to back up his method
>>
>>28340286
Could you tell us your tale anon?
>>
File: 1404711842008.jpg (50 KB, 420x432) Image search: [Google]
1404711842008.jpg
50 KB, 420x432
I never have the nerve to try. When I did, the plan was to decapitate myself under the wheels of a train. I waited an hour at the park right next to the train tracks, and a train never came. I gave up and when I got back to my house, the train finally came.

You can't believe the anger and sadness I felt in that moment.
>>
>>28344874
>>28340286
Not about your actions of the moment, I just want to know why you're doing it
>>
>>28339966
Actually you fucking retard, you should aim for the back of the mouth at a slight upward angle so you can hit the brain stem. The brain stem is responsible for automated breathing/heartbeat. Hitting this is an instakill. If you aim at the side of the head you will hit the cerebellum which doesnt always kill you and you can spend the rest of your days in droolface nirvana in a nursing home. So please dont give advice about shit that could lead to a fate far worse than death.
>>
>>28339911
Same boat friendo
>>
>>28342710
No but I think its the way down thats the real treat.
>>
>>28339966
>>28345902
You guys know you have two hands right? these solutions are not mutually exclusive
>>
>>28339911
you really think there's a god who'll get pissed if you kill yourself? As in a loving all powerful god who gets mad at rape victims for offing themselves but just accepts a rapist for saying "oops I'm sorry"?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.