[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ywn give her a surprise hug while she is taking cute selfies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1460690950151.jpg (201 KB, 1089x1024) Image search: [Google]
1460690950151.jpg
201 KB, 1089x1024
>ywn give her a surprise hug while she is taking cute selfies at the mirror, so she pretend she is angry at you because of that, but she actually likes it, then she can't hold it and ends giving you a sweet smile

Why do you even bother to live, anon?
>>
File: 1461175813621.jpg (62 KB, 851x623) Image search: [Google]
1461175813621.jpg
62 KB, 851x623
Everytime i see a katya post i die a little bit on the inside. All i want to do is meet her for once and talk to her, i cant even fucking have that.
>>
>>28339858
>ywn touch her little hands
>>
File: image.png (91 KB, 255x253) Image search: [Google]
image.png
91 KB, 255x253
>>28340049
Iktf. This shit has sent me into an even deeper depression. I cant get her out of my head, its literally on my mind all the time. FUCK this life.
>>
I could never get lost in fantasies about a girl that would never pay me a bit of attention.
>>
>>28340193
But isn't having fantasies about escaping reality?
>>
>>28340193
Nobody wants it man. I absolutely hate it and wish it never happened, but thats not how things work. Im normally someone who doesnt care about women besides wanting to fuck them. it happens one day, and all you can do about it is hope for it to go away (hint: it doesnt).
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.