[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm in NYC and pretty much all the skyscrapers have barriers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
I'm in NYC and pretty much all the skyscrapers have barriers to stop jumpers now. Besides hanging (don't wanna fuck it up and become brain damaged) what else is a good method to do yourself in? Guns are severely restricted in this commie hellhole too.
>>
>>28338640
fent/smack from your local dealer or a darknet market
>>
bomboklaaaaaaaaaa!
>>
>>28338640
>go to forest
>find branch
>climb branch
>attach rope to branch
>jump
>lose head
>>
>>28338640
>find negro
>wave pretend gun at them while making oogabooga sounds and waving your open hand around wildly
>they'll have no choice but to shoot you
>>
Hanging is a classic for a reason anon.

It works.
>>
>>28338776
>it works

And it's super easy to fuck up leaving you with a potatoed brain.
>>
File: helium suicide.jpg (94 KB, 640x411) Image search: [Google]
helium suicide.jpg
94 KB, 640x411
>>28338640
This. But, I suggest not killing yourself
>>
Suicide by cop, faggot or throw yourself onto a subway train or a truck
>>
>>28338807
you aren't gonna fuck up hanging if you do it right though
>>
>>28338809
>I suggest not killing yourself

I suggest shutting the fuck up and not pretending that desires are objectively right or wrong.
>>
Just get a hose, put it up to your exhaust pipe, then put it in the car window. Start the car and go to sleep. You won't wake up. If you're neet and don't have a car, then just drink some fucking bleach like a man.
>>
>>28338809
>suggest not killing yourself

Not him but I'm nearly 40, been in therapy since I was a child and gone though close to 35 different medications and even did ECT to no avail. I have treatment-resistant depression.

So fuck off.
>>
>>28338860
How about you shut the fuck up and let me express my thoughts. Now go kill yourself you miserable attention seeking shit stain.
>>
>>28338843
>implying anyone here is competent enough to not fuck up at hanging them
>>
>>28338640
>grab brick
>smash liquor store window
>get inside and start grabbing wine
>when the cops show up pretend you are grabbing something from your back pocket
>>
>>28338640
Suicide booths HOW MUCH LONGER MUST WE WAIT!
>>
Considering nembutal. Turns out that's not terribly difficult to get via darknet.
>>
>>28338843
>if you do hanging right though

Correct hanging is supposed to be done from an eight foot drop where you inmedietely snap your spine and die instantly. Not strangulation.

It's still really easy to fuck up hanging. You convulse and try to get the rope off your neck while you are unconcious. And unlike other methods you can easily get permanent brain damage.
>>
>>28338980
blowing your brain out also leaves you with permanent brain damage, you're just not around anymore to witness it.
>>
>>28338676
Sudoku by opioids is literally the best way to go.

>completely painless and peaceful
>feel amazing and happy as shit before you nod off
>>
OP where in NY you at? Let's jump off a bridge together.
>>
File: [email protected] (17 KB, 552x368) Image search: [Google]
top-10-words-from-peoples-names-guillotine-251@1x.jpg
17 KB, 552x368
I wouldn't mind dying by guillotine t b h. I wouldn't want some muslim hacking my head off with a machete but, 1 swift 100% sure guillotine blow is a pretty decent way to go

>inb4 anon says you can survive with a chopped off head and brain damage
>>
>>28339075
An ethical concern during the French Revolution was that people retrain consciousness a few seconds after losing their head because of the blood and whatever still in their head.

Don't think there's ever been a modern study with EEGs on guillotined dudes to see if there's any truth to that or not.
>>
>>28339125
so, it's a few seconds? fairly sure you're gonna feel the impact if you jump off a building or get a bullet in the head aswell
>>
>>28339125
Anon can be patient 0.
>>
>28339033
But guns are far more successful.

Like I said, because you convulse to shit before you die from hanging the rope can easily become loose and you are fucked.

Or you can pass out for two minutes, then wake up feeling panicked as shit and take the rope off.

Hanging is supposed to be done from a height with a drop so your spinal cord is snapped. This is how executioners hanged criminals.

Unless you are shooting yourself with .22lr theres not too many fuckups and horror stories with guns. The same cannot be said about hanging which is why I wouldn't consider it unless you can do a drop hanging from 8 feet or there's literally no other methods available.
>>
File: SAD.jpg (14 KB, 361x259) Image search: [Google]
SAD.jpg
14 KB, 361x259
>Feel anxiety 24/7
>Tfw death is looking more welcoming everyday
>>
>>28338640
Go on skyscraper with ladder
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.