[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does sex work in a relationship? Do you just ask and she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10
File: download.jpg (148 KB, 1300x866) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
148 KB, 1300x866
How does sex work in a relationship? Do you just ask and she willing gives it? Or do you have to beg and wait for the stars to align with her mood?
>>
If you're in a relationship she'll most likely be the one hounding you for sex all the time.
>>
>>28338567
I don't know man it hasn't happened yet.
I think how it work is when you spend time together you'll feel the urge to, so you pose the question or initiate and it goes from there.

Hopefully a normie can enlighten us.
>then GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD
>REEEEEEE
>>
>>28338567
Former marriedfag (married young, autism spread) here. Sex ramps up on honeymoon, then slowly declines to once a week then ceases to exist. All who appose are liars.
>>
>>28338735
you should have just kept rubbing your dick on her until she relented.
>>
You put her in a comfy position, and just start rubbing all over, working your way from nonsexual places to sexual places.

i.e. Shoulder/arm -> neck/face -> back -> ass -> tits -> taco

you have to do these all in perfect timing.

I'm a schizoid normie who lives with his gf
>>
>>28338567
I fuck my bf whenever he is hard and sometimes want to when he isn't.

So basically this >>28338582
>>
>>28338567
It's sort of like rape, you just toss her on the bed and if she asks what you're doing say "we're fucking" since she's your girlfriend she wont protest, unless she'd got a health problem or something.
>>
File: 56744632.gif (897 KB, 521x645) Image search: [Google]
56744632.gif
897 KB, 521x645
>>28338735
I wish I knew how to prevent this. I live with my boyfriend and love him very much, but have almost no sex drive anymore. we used to have sex everyday, now it's only once or twice a week. I love him and am very attracted to him, but don't find myself feeling sexual very often. I just want to make him happy.
sorry about the blog post
>>
It started multiple times a day, I started humping her, maybe she humps me leg, sometimes I just drop my pants and she'd suck. Then we'd go to only at night, slowly decreasing in frequency until we were less than once a week. 4 years progression, or the opposite of progress if that's how you see it.

Eventually I blew up, kicked her out, she went to rehab, then I took her back under the condition that things will be different. She's rarely into it but fuck it, I want a blowjob I get, I want pussy I have to use lube but I get my three minutes worth. She holds still then goes right back to reading or watching TV like it never happened. What a fucking bitch cunt whore she couldn't have just done that for me before. I had to guilt her into it before and she would get upset saying I only want her for sex and I always pestered her for it. Bullshit, I get off 3 or 4 times a week and never pester her about it anymore.

Train your bitch right and stay vigilant. It's insidious how she slowly cuts you off. Naturally she still expected me to buy her food, share my apartment, and even buy her vodka with her unemployed ass even after the pussy dried up.
>>
File: 1460130286945.jpg (19 KB, 392x393) Image search: [Google]
1460130286945.jpg
19 KB, 392x393
Dude, women like sex just as much as men do, i dont even ask ...never have asked kiss, rub, feel, eat, fuck...whenever you feel like it.

Been that way for almost 30 years now, when i say "please pass the pussy" she has always given it up.

Now we are older and she tells me straight up she wants the D, i make her suck on it a bit to get me going good.

Dont ask her for it, just take it.
>>
>>28338735
>>28338925
fuck, im on once a week right now but the most its ever been is twice a week its been like this for the last 7 years. Do you think the sex will eventually stop?
>>
>>28338919
Fuck other guys to get you back in the saddle. The excitement will get you revved back up and the guilt will have you fucking his brains out to make up for your sins.
>>
>>28338567
Why is it that women will fuck multiple times a day at the start of a relationship but then decline all the way down to once a week or less?

Is it pure idleness?
>>
>>28338567
Real men don't need to ask or beg their partners for sex. Their partners actually WANT to have sex with them.
>>
>>28338735
Sorry married fag here. Sex has been the opposite for me. I get more now than in the beginning, but we were both virgins until the honeymoon. Sex was super awkward in the beginning and rare. 10 years in and we fuck like rabbits. >>28338567
In my limited experience I normally initiate, but she knows my moves so it doesn't take much. Mood plays a big role on both sides, so you have to be able to read hers. With mines I also have to make her feel sexy and wanted. It's a drawn out process, that could start at the morning of.
>>
File: 1458695156786.jpg (92 KB, 816x544) Image search: [Google]
1458695156786.jpg
92 KB, 816x544
>>28339037
No they have you as a provider so there job as they see it is done.
>>
>>28338812
u single?
>>
>>28339037
Because at the start of the relationship, they're infatuated and things are exciting. As time goes on and you get more comfortable around one another and routine takes hold, the excitement dies down and they're less aroused. Women need to feel that jolt of passion and desire. They fuck for the fun and the thrill, not just to have sex.
>>
>>28338919

If he's like me he sees sex as an expression of love and for guys it's just a physical need like eating or breathing. I don't expect the girl to initiate, and I don't need some nymph. Just don't pull the 'not now bb le headaches xd' bullshit and it will be sufficient. Put out and then be all cuddly and shit after. Anything more would be nice but greedy to expect from a girl
>>
>>28338812
...y-you single?
>>
>>28339186
>my bf
>are you single
>my bf
>>
>>28339037

Its the classic bait and switch. Oldest trick in the book.
>>
>>28339122
Meh. Never got far enough to find out. Doomed from the start
>>
File: image.png (359 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
359 KB, 750x1334
I've never been in a relationship so I feel like if I ever got into a relationship is be really bad about initiating asexual because I wouldn't know how to slip it in to a conversation without sounding like a sex-crazed ape.

>"Hey babe, how was your day? Cool, cool. Mind if I fucking ram my junk in your trunk so we can have steamy sex?"

If she tries to initiate it I feel like if miss all the signs and just think she's being flirtatious

Fuck my life man
>>
File: nature.webm (2 MB, 448x336) Image search: [Google]
nature.webm
2 MB, 448x336
If you're a guy and lie next to her in bed, start playing with her curves, fondling her boobs ass, you get hard behind her - eventually you turn her on (this expression comes from somewhere) and you escalate till sex.

But tbqh girls I'm with often want sex more than me,
Maybe because I'm already 30 and mostly fucking younger girls (20-25).

I've never had a relationship for more than several months, so I don't know about the decline.
>>
>>28338993
If that's how it's been for seven years, then that's probably how it will stay until you can't get hard anymore and her pussy dries up. If you were destined for a sexless relationship, it likely would have happened by now. The only caveat is if you have kids, then the sex will most assuredly stop.
>>
>>28339380
Ignore the feminists. Is real life mosh couples don't talk about it. Especially the more reserved people. You just go by body language and do it. Mostly touch that slowly escalates.
>>
It's a mood, like you could just be watching tv or be sitting a certain way and suddenly someone will be on top of the other. My life companion sometimes will literally just rip off my pants and start touching things which is a turn on.

You just gotta know each other and actually like each other
>>
File: large.gif (179 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
179 KB, 480x270
>>28339207
He's always told me that he doesn't want to do it unless I'm really in the mood and I feel guilty that it's not very often. I don't like lying to him, but I don't want to disappoint him either...
he also likes for me to dom him which i'm not very good at unless i'm really turned on
>>
>>28339448
yea I don't have any kids. yet
>>
>>28339505

That's easy then. Get a chastity cage. You can't just lock him up and ignore it but every couple of nights do an 'inspection' where you spend a little time fondling it, maybe tell him it looks so cute locked away and dedicated to you only you, then tell him you don't think it's time to cum yet and maybe give it a good night kiss. That way you only have to perform when your heart is really into it and he should be real easy to make cum after some time locked away.
>>
you start fucking her and if she says stop you keep going (just means they like it)
>>
>>28339620
I don't want the police coming over and questioning me about rape
>>
>>28339476
>life companion
Fuck off.
>>
>>28339649

So do it to your gf or wife and not a random. It's only rape if she's not your girl.
>>
>>28339620
While most women do have rape fetishes, it's still not all of them. You might have one of them who genuinely doesn't like it.

Also, if you're unnattractive then you won't get away with it. If she's just with you for betabux or a warm body in the bed then she won't like it.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 190x190) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 190x190
>>28339750
One is doing the fucking at least, right anon?
>>
>>28339421
>>28339451
This is pretty much my experiences. You'll just start with some kissing, then hands start roaming around, next thing you know you've got her bent over the arm of the couch and she's asking you to pull her hair.
>>
>>28339421
what if you can't get hard?
>>
>>28340269
Then that's a problem you should deal with first.
>>
>>28340269

I've had trouble getting hard before. You slowly push her head down. She'll see it soft and feel your hand guiding her and get the idea. Guys need foreplay too. Even if I'm on Adderall or just came 15 minutes ago give me a couple sucks and I'm hard. Maybe not 100%, but easily 80%, enough to penetrate and get the job done.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.