[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Skeletor NEETS/robots, how do you stay skinny? If all you do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1383048770775.jpg (159 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1383048770775.jpg
159 KB, 768x1024
Skeletor NEETS/robots, how do you stay skinny? If all you do is sit around all day and then one of the only real pleasures of life you have definite access to is food, how can you avoid being a fat ass? I know certain people lose appetites when they're depressed, is that the case? Do you just not have an appetite?
>>
Fill up on retarded shit like candy and soda
>>
>>28338425
look at those wide hips. He'd make for a good trap.
>>
>>28338425
usually fall a good 300 calories below the recommended daily intake
i also don't like greasy take away foods, eat healthy food
>>
>>28338425
Good genetics. Always ate as much as I wanted, BMI forever < 17.

Also 6'2" etc. Still would give all of it for IQ and autism.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
I am depressed and only eat one meal a day
>>
i have literally never met a person who can out eat me
when i was like twelve i out ate a family friend named Biggy who was like 6'8" and over two hundred pounds
my appetite is ceaseless
i'm never full
i eat and eat until i fill sick and sleep
>>
dunno, I just don't. I pretty much exclusively eat fast food and other bullshit like pizza, lots of times its only one really big meal a day though so im sure my actual caloric intake isnt that much
>>
I know everyone has to assumes NEETs just sit on their ass all day, but I didn't at all, I was very active. My health instantly went to shit once I had to wageslave at my office job.
>>
>>28338425
drink lots of juice and water, sometimes i don't even eat because i fill up on juices, solid foods are pretty much obsolete now a days.
>>
There have been days where I only ate a few hundred calories and just slept a little hungry. When you're distracted doing stuff, you don't think about eating or being hungry.
>>
Stop eating so much, metabolism is a fucking meme. You don't even need to count calories, just cut your portion size. If you're going to bed hungry chances are you're doing it right.

If you want to stay skinny make a habit of it, I'll fluctuate between 130 and 140. When I start to get a tiny bit chubby I stop eating so much and when I take it back off I'm in the clear again to eat whatever I please. Skeleton mode achieved, if you're looking to put muscle on you might want to watch your diet a little more closely.
>>
>>28338489
I have IQ and would go stupid for what you have. Lol
>>
Yeah, not much of an appetite. A lot of days I don't eat until the late evening, actually. Three times in my life I accidentally lost 10 pounds despite already being underweight.

I tried getting /fit/ but forcing myself to eat even more food is hard.
>>
>>28338425
Not only do I not have an appetite, sometimes I get nauseous and I have to force myself to eat while feeling like I'm about to hurl.

Also my parents don't buy any tasty food and I'm literally too lazy to go get some. Sometimes when I'm hungry I'll go and look for something to eat and if there's nothing that's tasty and requires no effort to make I'll just go back without eating because I'm too lazy to even microwave something.
>>
>>28338425
I'm in a constant state of anxiety which kills the appetite. It's basically triggering my fight or flight response constantly and the body doesn't want you to stop and go look for a snack when there's danger nearby so it shuts down your hunger.

The small and timid mouse is a thing because of this.
>>
>>28338425
I'm 6'2 and 130 lbs, I guess I have a fast metabolism, if I want to gain weight I have to force myself to eat every 2-3 hours until I'm about to throw up and all I can afford/have foodwise is really bland relatively healthy food so I don't have any opportunity to become a fatass even if I wanted to
>>
>>28339326
Eh, biggest difference between metabolism is some 600cal/day. Nobody's got a body that defies thermodynamics, despite what fatties say.

But yeah, underweight 6'2" guy here too. Fuck eating.
>>
>>28338425
>Skeletor NEETS/robots, how do you stay skinny?

5'10 125 lbs not sure I'd prefer to be bear mode desu

>If all you do is sit around all day and then one of the only real pleasures of life you have definite access to is food, how can you avoid being a fat ass?

I fell for the healthy foods memes by trying to eat healthy. I realize I should take advantage of my metabolism and eat whatever I want. I still lift weights so it shouldn't hurt me.

>I know certain people lose appetites when they're depressed, is that the case? Do you just not have an appetite?

Yes I have clinical depression which reduces my appetite. I'm lazy to go in the kitchen and fix something up and instead just shitpost on 4chan and use the computer. I also have pectus escavatum which I think compresses my maximum stomach size decreasing how much I can eat. I have low body fat though so I'm pretty veiney and lean. I'm trying to lift weights to gain muscle.
>>
>>28339455
Oh cool, I'm pectus excavatum too. Do you use it as a bowl for M&Ms while watching movies in bed too?
>>
>>28339455
This too
>>28339201
Anxiety makes me more nauseous so I can't eat as much.
>>
>>28339440
yea I'm pretty sedentary and it's not like I'm eating a lot anyway. I don't have a big appetite at all
>>
>>28339500
A friend of my Mother's had an extreme episode of anxiety, and had to go into hospital (against her will) because she was a risk of starvation.
>>
I'm too lazy and apathetic to feed myself. Sometimes I'll go days without eating. I go grocery shopping maybe once every month and a half because I hate leaving the house and I don't care about food. I also get no pleasure from food, so that only enables my food apathy.
>>
I dunno why but I stay thin no matter how much I eat.

I can't get past 65kg. Now I'm around 62.
>>
>>28339664
I know that feel bro
>tfw you just sit inside, don't eat, and open another thread like a Pavlovian dog
>>
>>28338425
I have a massively high metabolism.
>> ate McDonald's for a week.
>> gained 1kg.
Great genes ftw
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.