[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How was high school like for you guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 31
How was high school like for you guys?
>>
File: 1461490627598.png (626 KB, 788x720) Image search: [Google]
1461490627598.png
626 KB, 788x720
>>28338303
>How was high school like for you guys?
I guess it could have been worse
>>
Relentlessly bullied and shit on. Girls mocked me and called me a creep for no reason every day. Easily the best time of my life
>>
meh I knew plenty of people who had a better time and plenty of people who had a far worse time. I could take it or leave it
>>
really fucking boring, unlike you fags I wasn't bullied but I was a ghost
>>
>>28338385
Did experiences of emasculation lead you to far right politics?
>>
File: 1452462252979.png (117 KB, 488x516) Image search: [Google]
1452462252979.png
117 KB, 488x516
>>28338303
I probably peaked socially, I was pretty popular. But it's nice not to give a shit what others think anymore too.
>>
>>28338413
I do hold far right political views. Not sure if correlation is causation in this case though. Similar experience I assume?
>>
File: Photo Dec 02, 9 42 37 PM.jpg (33 KB, 450x387) Image search: [Google]
Photo Dec 02, 9 42 37 PM.jpg
33 KB, 450x387
>>28338303
It was alright, i played drums in jazz band and got alot of awards for it, i spent most of my time as a band kid and i didn't really give a shit about what the popular thing to do was, looking back i'd probably get more involved with other school activities

My younger brother 2 grades below was really tall drama kid that everyone wanted to fuck and i was kinda his less-attractive chubby older brother. I flirted a ton but never really made anything out of it and he was going through girls like they were nothing

now i'm in college and still no gf but it's whatever
>>
>>28338303
It was alright, ate in the bathrooms every Monday and Friday, but other than that it was okay.
>>
>>28338303
Learned how to keep a low profile by high school, mostly boring, a few friends who drifted away from me the older we got. Better than most of you id think, but i definitely screwed myself over. Could have done better honestly if i wasnt such a pathetic beta fucktard.
>>
>get friends
>finally think I'm making it
>I'm normal now
>realize they're complete whores and only befriend loners/autists to make themselves look more quirky and weird XD
>stay with them because I have nothing else
>they end up ditching me for another quirky girl xD

>this had happened in middle school too

I don't care much for relationships of any kind now
>>
File: 133850rtt6511.jpg (64 KB, 908x448) Image search: [Google]
133850rtt6511.jpg
64 KB, 908x448
>tried to be a ghost
>people kept sitting with me at lunch and talking to me
>try sitting outside, but they follow me and form a circle around me
>ask someone to drop me home since I missed the bus - they drive me to a party
>try to do my work alone, but everyone fought to be my partner in group work
>try to be invisible to teachers - they invited me regularly to the teachers' lounge for coffee
>had 4 girls ask me out during highschool - turned them all down
>get told later by a girl, after graduation, that everyone thought I was the cool kid and that I was so "mysterious"

The Life of an Attractive Schizoid: A comedic tragedy. Coming soon to theaters.
>>
>>28338547
holy fuck are you me. That "mysterious" part hit me so hard. I've gotten that my whole life.

>Anon you are so interesting, why are you so mysterious?
>>
>>28338547
>The Life of an Attractive Schizoid: A comedic tragedy.
I'd watch it but then again its probably been done in Anime form so...
>>
>>28338303
Could have been worse. My place was so recluse years 7-8 were in one school and years 9-11 were in another. The second school was bigger and I barely fit in with people from the first school. Being alone wasn't an option, so I forced myself into an existing group.

Most of its members didn't mind, some were even friendly, but there was that one guy who was talking shit to me at times. One day, he threw a chair at me and I threw it back.

In the same school, at the beginning, these two Stacies came up to me and told me one was called "Vagina" and the other "Clitoris" and that they had this "special treatment" for freshmen. I told them I'd report them and went away. We crossed paths later and I think they called me a faggot.

I did my first semester at the closest college with almost all members of the same group (the guy wasn't there). After that, my mother and I moved and I changed college.

I never told her about these things because I don't want to tarnish her image of my perfect HS experience. That was 4 years ago, anyway.
>>
>Went to an all guys school
>Didn't meet a single girl let alone interact with one
>Binged on Halo with my loser friends every single weekend

3/10 would not recommend
>>
>>28338547
>people keep sitting with me at lunch and talking to me
>try sitting outside, but they follow me and form a circle around me

Wow! I thought I was the only one this kind of thing happened to.

The funny thing is that if I hadn't experienced this stuff I would probably think you were an egotistical liar.
>>
>>28338405
same. I was able to be casual friends with a lot of people, but when it came to people to text/hang out with/etc. I was totally devoid of that.
>>
>>28338492
Why Monday and Friday?
>>
I was ignored. Nobody paid any attention to me at all. I'm pretty sure everybody has already forgotten about me.
>>
everyone knew me as the guy who slept through ap classes
>>
File: 1461591769439.png (64 KB, 507x540) Image search: [Google]
1461591769439.png
64 KB, 507x540
First three years I went to the smallest high-school in my state and had only 7 people in my grade. Only 2 of them roasties. I knew everyone since kindergarten and was happy enough. Then I moved and went to a huge high school my senior year. I had no social skill, zero friends, and skipped lunch and sat in the library alone every day. It was hell and I wanted to kill myself every single day.

>tfw you know absolutely zero people
>tfw teacher tells you to get into groups
>tfw everyone else is already friends and gets into groups instantly
>tfw you make eye contact hoping someone will ask you to join
>no one does
>sit there alone until teacher puts you in a group
>noone in your group talks to you after you get put in
>hear people whispering about how you're weird and don't have any friends
>>
>>28338678
niedz?
>>
>>28338405
>>28338659
>>28338668
Same anons, it was the same for me. The loneliness is the hardest part.
>>
>>28338492
who eats in the bathroom
despite the fact that its depressing and lonely doesnt it smell like shit? wouldnt that ruin your apetite?
i just ate by myself.
>>
>>28338719
is that a name? if so it ain't me
>>
>>28338547
>>28338607
>>28338633
>people try to be friends with you
>decide to be lonely
>reee
>>
File: angry wojak.png (27 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
angry wojak.png
27 KB, 400x400
Boring and sometimes got teased quite a bit by a few certain normie scumbags for not wearing expensive normie brands of clothing. Fucking hated school, but it wasn't that bad.. most of the teachers were unfair assholes too.
Not just that, but I was always tired because of assignments and lack of sleep due to schoolwork and videogames, it pissed me off so much
never again..
>>
>was that weird ugly girl that wore men's clothing, had an unflattering haircut, and wore skirts over jeans
>sometimes went days without speaking to anyone at school
>sat on the outskirts of the loser/special ed kid table, had no friends
>skipped assemblies as soon as I drove
>dual enrolled so only had 3 classes for last half of highschool with only 2 college classes a week, barely did anything but shitpost and play video games
>did not go to prom or any dances/trips/clubs (not a point of pride, I have no social skills and was bullied)
>on graduation day spoke to no one even though cousin was there (he hung with my bully before/after the ceremony)

I am now mostly normal (almost have my degree) just have no friends. Highschool is overrated, I'm glad I'm an adult
>>
>>28338761
Alone, not lonely.
>>
>>28338747
yeah. my friend from ap classes who literally slept in the back everyday. lost contact with him
>>
>>28338303
Shit for two years until I got to specialize in technology, the normies and chads event to media where I didn't have to see them, the potheads when into design where they could get high and never go to class and the smart kids studied math the entire day
Ts hnology was really comfy, I had my 3 friends and didn't have to interact with anyone else. Fryday class ended 12 PM and we could use the lab to play cs, dogs and worms
>>
I figured out in kindergarten that if you sleep and someone tries to wake you, if you keep sleeping they can't do shit.
So I slept through highschool
>>
File: 001 - OdrldTF.png (53 KB, 200x173) Image search: [Google]
001 - OdrldTF.png
53 KB, 200x173
>Try desperately to be cool
>Dress like a prep/jock, even though I don't have any muscles or athletic ability
>Popular kids tolerate me at school, but never invite me to hang out outside of school

>Get invited to hang out with geeks/stoners/goth kids, who seem to generally like me
>Turn down invitations because I think I have a chance to be in the cool crowd
>Be flirted with by qt3.14 nerdy girls
>Either don't realize it until later, or don't act on it because I'm obsessed with the homecoming queen and delusionally think I have a chance
>Don't get involved in any school activities, instead go home and play EQ 8 hours every day

In hindsight, it could have been a great experience. Instead I wasted all of my time trying to exceed my social potential and playing vidya.

That of course was followed by college, where I became a hardcore WoW raider and got so crippled by lack of social interaction that I have spent the past decade as a hermit with no friends. I wish I had the balls to kill myself.
>>
>>28338824
does he not have any social media? or mutual friends?
>>
>loner
>small special slow class
>small class pretty much turned into a stoner class
>hung out with punk kids
>i was that smelly kid with a yankee hat all four years
>>
>>28338790
I'll be your friend but you have to promise not to hit on me or flirt with me.
I will talk to you every day and be very caring and interested in your life (legitimately!) tho
>>
i put in the minimum effort to still get by- academically and socially

i made all my close friends in elementary/middle school so i didn't really give a shit about my classmates in high school.

my report cards all said something like "He's smart but he doesn't apply himself." which is accurate because there were mayyybe 4 classes in 4 years i gave 2 shits about

overall it wasn't bad but it feels like i floated through without really participating
>>
>>28338303
Bad.

I was known for being funny, but my younger sister and older brother were both athletes and overshadowed me. I, at most, had up to ten friends, and I spent most of it playing WoW and wishing it would end already.

>I'm actually happy it ended
>Those people that called that the best years of their lives are assholes.
>>
>>28338303
People made fun of me for being quiet and nobody talked to me because I either looked like a creep or I didn't hold a conversation. Eating in the bathroom was nice until some kid started eating lunch in my usual stall and left his shit floating in the toilet along with the thick toilet paper padding on the seat to protect his bum from germs. Started eating in a bathroom that was almost as good but smelled like piss everyday.
Blog posting is kinda fun
>>
File: cat pancakes.jpg (183 KB, 1124x1024) Image search: [Google]
cat pancakes.jpg
183 KB, 1124x1024
>never actively bullied
>probably talked about a lot behind my back
>didn't care, had World of Warcraft and gf
>>
It was kinda like Spec Ops: the line
>>
>>28338864
I don't have social media.
>>
>>28338890
Yeah fuck that shit, being broke and alone? No car and nothing to do but jerk off and play video games? Best years of our lives my ass.
>>
High school was great. I had friends. Some of them were even normal. Also, people actually cared about my shit then.
>>
>parents forced me into ap classes
>i'm fucking retarded and they know it
>pretty sure all my teachers hated me
>3 kids tolerated me, never talked to me outside of the classes i had with them
>slept in most of my classes because i liked staying up until 4 am doing stupid shit
>nobody really thought i was weird or creepy (at least not as much as everyone else here) and i probably could have gotten a gf if i really wanted to
>nobody really gave a shit about me otherwise
>parents and teachers insisted i was "le smart but lazy" but i knew i was just retarded

5/10 buy it on sale
>>
Felt like being under the sea in an octopus's garden
>>
>>28338951
>broke
>alone
>no car
>nothing to do but jerk off and vidya

That isn't really sound different from my current life.
>>
File: 1416127551126.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1416127551126.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>28338890
>tfw you were the funny one who overshadowed your younger athletic sister
>>
>>28338946
i just make accounts to keep in touch, only pm people
>>
>>28339005
probably a good idea. I might do that
>>
>>28338855
So you are that faggot who sneaked two chads and stscey into my birthday and while we where all downstairs playing videogames and shit they got into my parents room and fucked there all night?
>>
File: 1292055550545.jpg (77 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
1292055550545.jpg
77 KB, 407x405
first highschool was okay had my friends there
plus had my family too

second high school was a bit different, it was a single floor shed that taught the grade 9 classes it also sucked

third high school was in the city and it was just as bad as the second but bigger, didn't help that I came 2 months after everyone else

fourth high school was the last one and the worst one here nobody cares about you but they at least talk to you like a normal person, this high school was a trade school and since then I've been able to work since leaving school but choose not to because I can't stand working

>all through out high school I was the average loner
>even now I'm a loner with an average NEET bux cheque
>>
I didn't go, dropped out at grade 10.
>>
>>28338303
>ninth grade was overwhelming, but the school was full of interesting people because large city
>tenth grade go to new school that's small
>new school everyone found me interesting
>five girls want to date me at once
>cannot choose
>one of them picks me by taking the lead
>life is good for once at this lame school, in a small town where you're not taken for granted
>eleventh grade still with her
>twelfth grade sucks as she breaks up with me and all of her friends were my friends
Now grade r9k forever.
>>
Invisible.

Sure, I had some friends in a few classes, but they were "temporary friends". They'd be your best friend during the whole block, but when the bell rung, nothing. Lunch buddies were kept to lunch hour, etc. Never had a real social life.
>>
File: 1462242773830.gif (980 KB, 305x320) Image search: [Google]
1462242773830.gif
980 KB, 305x320
>Didn't really have any friends
>Oneitis constantly flirted with one of my only friends in front of me, made me depressed and eventually she said I was "ugly" to my face
>Struggled to pass my senior year because if you failed the 4th nine weeks you failed the whole year because fuck you
>Constantly had anxiety attacks over what I was going to do after school
>Fantasized about fucking this one girl in my class non-stop to the point where I started grazing her ass with my hand, usually got away with it but near the end of the year she must've been fed up and started giving me looks like she knew exactly what I was doing
>>
A terrible, mind numbing prison where I wasted the years of my life when I had the most potential. When I wasn't ditching and doing drugs, I was stuck in a small windowless classroom with a black angry three hotdog necked bouncer as punishment for it.
>>
I drifted through high school. I was pretty low-key for the most part.

>I didn't make any new friends, I just hung out with my elementary/middle school crowd. I was cool with everybody though.
>I didn't date anybody or do anything outrageous in my free time.
>I spent the days jerking off, playing vidya, and watched anime.
>When girls wanted to talk to me, they actually wanted to get close with either my outgoing and attractive younger brother or one of my friends.

It's a good thing my memories of high school is slowly fading away into obscurity
>>
>>28338992
>Most of my jokes were holocaust, political, and offensive jokes
I didn't gain much popularity with me Oregon-ass libtard class. She however was popular, well-loved, and had ties with the football and hockey teams (as my brother played both) She overshadowed me, even though I am a literal foot taller.
>>
All four years I just wanted to get laid more than anything else. My standards dropped increasingly every single year.

It never happened.
>>
File: 1462348239915-r9k.jpg (238 KB, 641x600) Image search: [Google]
1462348239915-r9k.jpg
238 KB, 641x600
Was okay until I was 15 and all mental issues started surfacing at once. I went to school less and less. Lost friends. Stayed in my room more and more. Started becoming paranoid and hateful.
Now thinking of suicide.
>>
>>28338405
It's like we weren't even there at all really.
>>
Year 11 in summer was probably one of the best times of my life.
>suddenly became popular
>got gf
>great vidya to play
>good vibes

so all in all, first few years of high school/secondary school were pretty shitty, got better in the end though.
>>
>>28339213
suicide isn't the way to go, friend.
>>
>>28338515
giving up so soon cmon now
>>
File: 1461295285561.png (269 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1461295285561.png
269 KB, 1280x960
>>28338303
Uneventful except for 3 shitty girlfriends
>>
File: image.jpg (252 KB, 1152x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
252 KB, 1152x2048
I went to a shitty small private school in the city. It was awful. I had no friends and I was pretty much ignored. Education was supposed to be great. It wasn't. I hated every teacher.

I just wish I could have went to a public high school. They seem much better. School activities, lots of people so you're at least not as lonely, getting bullied instead of being totally ignored.

I wish I could go back and transfer to a public school. Anyone else?
>>
So does anyone else in retrospect see high school as a relatively good time in their life? I mean, I thought I had problems then but wow does life teach you otherwise. High school was easy.
>>
File: My_Robot_Lvl_Jan_2016.jpg (646 KB, 1584x957) Image search: [Google]
My_Robot_Lvl_Jan_2016.jpg
646 KB, 1584x957
>>28338303
I think it was better than most robots here, to the point some would call me a failed normie.

I was an honors student, but also among honors students something of a problem child.

I had no close friends (atleast never for long), but no bullies either and got along well with just about anyone.

The teachers loved me and thought I was a goody two shoes, I hated their guts and stole whatever I could (my "problem child" status came more from a few fights)

I never did any extracurricular things, even idle clubs like literature or anime I avoided because I've always been an elitist who knows plebs when he sees them.

I didn't even go to my higschool's graduation ceremony though, because though by senior year I had a goodly group of friends and had carved out a nice niche for myself I really didn't care if it continued or not.

My robotdom mostly began after highschool and continues to this day.
>>
>>28339418
I'm currently in a relationship and have found that it is not for me. I have had friends after that but I have found that I am better off alone for the sake of both parties.
>>
>>28338303
Had a few friends, pretty much invisible. Had the opportunity to fuck a 6/10 but my oneitis for another girl prevented me from going for it; I regret it every fucking day.
>>
>>28338303
there is two kind of people who dont enjoy highschool
first there is that kid nobody likes. Why does nobody like him? who knows. He becomes an asshole over time because nobody likes him but you remember him being nice the first couple of days, you may feel sorry for that kid but you never act on it. If at least there where two those kids he wouldnt be so lonely.
Second kind is the one nerd who thought he wasnt a nerd and could be one of the chads
he liked videogames, he watched age unapropiate tv, he has wierd obsession but this didnt matter to him, for some reason this kid would aim for the top no matter what.
Nerds liked him, they could talk about anything with them. Chad didnt, chad made fun of him, took advantage of him, he got the worst part always and he kept coming back for more.
Robots are mostly that kid, the nerd that flyed too close to the sun has no excuse. I was a regular nerd, unhappy with my school until i got moved from a class with a 40% chad population and 60% normie to one where we where all nerds and then i loved it. I picked technology wich ment no chads, no staceys. Only kids like me, inclussion is a joke. People are happier in a similar crowd than standing out
>>
>>28339467
Physical
>20
Mental
>5
Social
>33
Accomplishment
>15
Bonus Round
>10

>83 total
>Slightly Strange

Yeah, I would say that fits me.
>>
File: t3ZQo.jpg (192 KB, 978x649) Image search: [Google]
t3ZQo.jpg
192 KB, 978x649
>>28338303
>lifted weights
>Ran
>swam
>Hiked out into the woods on Fridays and returned Sunday evenings
>Shot guns
>Learned languages
>Learned instruments
>Drank
>Dipped
>Sat through school, hated it
>Never learned anything in school
I hated school, but the time period in general was ok I guess. I never got bullied due to my size and slav troll face, but I never got a girlfriend for the same reasons. I had a 4.0 all honors freshman year, but then I decided I was not going to be attending university at which point I dropped out of all honors and kept AP history. Maintained a solid 3.0 and got all the AP credits for shits and giggles.
In reguards to social stuff, I got bullied in middle school, but due to lifting I was untouchable. Chads would never mess with me, they would all give me a wide berth. Occasionally they asked where to find steroids, though I did not start in high school. I had a group of gaming friends, lifting friends, and military friends. The gaming guys were a bunch of greasy neckbeards that ate lunch in the library, and I enjoyed group shitpostiing and discussion with them. The lifting guys were a group of bodybuilders that took it seriously and ran dbol, and though they trained for size and I trained for strength, speed and endurance, they were a good bunch of guys.
The military guys were a bunch of stuck up assholes who liked dipping, shooting, and fucking. I just hung out with them and never taked because they gave me great references upon enlistment. A lot of SO contracts helped me out with training too. A few were alright, but as a whole I learned fast to keep quiet.

As I said before, I hated school more than anything in the world, but the time period was ok. I just got out and im thanking god.
>>
>>28338303
It was nothingness. I never got bullied, I also never got laid or had any enjoyable memories. It's basically a blur, and all I remember is boredom. It was only seven years ago, too.
>>
>had no friends, just a couple people I talked to
>took anti depression meds that killed my sex drive so I never chased girls
>never got teased, I was basically a ghost
I really don't even care that my experience was boring and uneventful. I'm sure no one from then remembers me anyways.
>>
>>28338405
impliying that being a ghost is not a form of bulling. we are socials animails you know ?
>>
All guys school
Did nothing interesting during it
Taking my finals now
College will be different, right guys?
>>
>>28339213
It was 15 for me as well. I had a small but established group of friends before high school then I started going out less because of surfacing because of ocd, paranoia, psychosis, and depression all at once.

Now I have been trying to reintegrate myself into a social group, but am having trouble deciding when to call them.
>>
>went to parties
>friends with the fuckboys
>got laid a couple times
>was good at most of my subjects

but before i hit year 10 no one even knew that i was still at school but if anything primary school was worse, I either got bullied or no one cared
>>
Started on varsity football (American) in a competitive state at the best level for high school sports. Regularly competed against players that went to college and two of my team mates play in the NFL. I even knocked one of the guys that made it to the NFL on his ass once in practice. I was still socially retarded
>>
>>28339467

thing tells me im a chad

i dont look or feel like a chad
>>
>>28338303
9th grade was shit

10th grade I tried to fit in and bought pretentious "preppy" clothes. I got significantly more attention, but my social anxiety didn't help

11th grade I tried weed for the first time, then started smoking it everyday, popping adderall, shrooms, dmt, etc.

12th grade I started selling drugs and smoking meth. I have to say, drugs definitely helped my anxiety and made time fly by

Overall, high school sucked for me, but it wasn't too bad. It could have been much, much worse.
>>
>>28338547
This is fucking me. I feel like these are my words. Everyday I sit by myself at lunch because my anxiety is so bad I can't hold a conversation with normal people and all these goody two shoes stacies and chads keeps trying to fucking sit with me. Im not attractive but my school is pretty tiny and people around where I live are super nice to everyone for whatever reason. It's kinda nice knowing that they want me to fit in but also at the same time- nerve racking
>>
Horrific and I still haven't recovered at 25 years old. I went to 3 different high schools I was a loner at all of them.
>>
File: 1426763289431.jpg (71 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1426763289431.jpg
71 KB, 540x720
>>28340192
Go away chad
Reeeee
Originalion commentio
>>
>Freshman year
Terrible, probably my worst year in high school. I remember hating middle school with a passion, and was under the impression that going to a new school would solve all my problems, but that's never the case. Plus, my parents also got on me about how much worse academically high school would be. I got all A's and B's that year just to shut them up and just melted into the background.
Also, my sister was in 8th grade at the time and would constantly try to get involved in my social life, which I just kinda let happen because I lacked a spine and social skills.

>Sophomore/Junior years
Pretty much nothing of note happened in those two years at all. No personal development at all, I just kinda waited for them to be over. I also mellowed out with the schoolwork.

>Senior year
Senior year was much better, since I actually made some friends and learned to talk to people more, but it's not like I went to prom or got involved in any clubs or whatever.

I think I finished with a 2.6 GPA.
>>
>>28340495
>my sister was in 8th grade
I mean, she was a junior at the time. I would always sit with her friends at the lunch table and I hated it.
>>
>>28338303
ended up depressed due to traumatic incident during the summer after 6th grade (not abuse related) and school was all complete shit from there on out.

eventually fell through the cracks and dropped out of high school in the 10th grade. the only reason I stayed that long is because my teachers bribed me with several hundred dollars because administration wanted my standardized test scores (99th percentile tester) to look good for their no child left behind bullshit.

took a year off to sort my shit then started community college and graduated with an associates at the same time my peers were graduating high school. life has been ezpz ever since.
>>
>>28339715
I got 80, cyborg, yep it's true
>>
>>28339467
I'm 1 point shy of cyborg. Funny how last year I was borderline "slightly strange".
>>
i was that kid that always wore a sweater

in my defense north wisconsin is cold most of the year
>>
Never cared about going for girls one bit, in hindsight it's probably a good thing considering depression started surfacing at the same time

>>28339181
>tfw my memories of school are fading too

it's a good feel, 4 years later and i don't care to remember
>>
>>28338617
Pat? Comments words original hehehehe
>>
>>28339467
I'm a fucking cyborg. god damnit
>>
File: image_89.jpg (86 KB, 378x526) Image search: [Google]
image_89.jpg
86 KB, 378x526
>>28338547
Fuck you, you big league chew piece of shit.
Unlike most of us, you were born attractive, and people wanted to befriend you, but because of your >anxiety xD you just passed it up. I would have killed to have been able to grow up a normie and become a productive and well-liked, socially adjusted member of society, but you had to blow your chance and have the gall to post here like YOU are a robot. No, you aren't a robot, and never will be.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 720x540
>be femanon freshman circa 2005
>loser skinny nerd weeb
>no confidence
>sophomore year, get cute, t&a
>don't understand guys sudden interest
>becomeeasyslut.jpg
>lose all old trusty beta friends
>pretend I don't love the things I actually do
>junior
>Xanax.exe
>senior
>still kept up grades even though whore poser
>graduate with no friends and shit reputation
>still hot
>have sex addiction but well paying job
>still no friends, just dick
>>
>>28339535
If the relationship isn't for you, why are you still in it?
>>
All boys Catholic school. For 3 years I was the main bullied kid of my entire academic class level. I guess year 4 before college everyone was too busy and distracted to continue. Shit was so bad my friends from before highschool abandoned me because they knew it was bad for their cred to be with me. One kid was getting it as bad as me, until one day a bunch of jocks blew their nose in his hair. The next day he gave a teacher a note it was a list of all the people he intended to kill no one fucked with him after that.
>>
>>28338303
I really didn't have any friends til like 11th and I was bullied til halfway my senior year.
>>
well, while I managed to avoid the "fat insecure white chick datng a black guy" stereotype (ofc, still jaded permavirgin lol), I accidentally fell into the "fat chick in choir" stereotype... could've been better, could've been worse. :y Only made five new friends and only get messages from 2 of them from all my schooling, but at least it keeps the whole birthday schtick to a minimum.
>>
File: 1434545850033.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1434545850033.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
>>28338303
Terrible and a member of the "Go Straight Home Club".

I was too shy to talk to others.
I was too awkward.
I was a "no" person.
I avoided to get close to others (even online) because I always thought I was never a worthy person to be around.
>>
like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9LP9TtHxuw
>>
>it's a triggering your past traumatizing memories episode
>>
I spent most of my freshman days getting bullied, then I was transferred out of the nigger high school and I still got occasionally bullied.
I never knew how to talk to people so I spent the remaining years wandering the halls or staring into space. Passed my classes pretty damn good for the most part.
>>
I was home schooled. Well, unschooled. Self directed learning. Basically I played runescape, read, and shitposted all day. Pretty much the same thing I do now except the Internet doesn't drop every time someone calls now.
>>
File: my true mentor.jpg (614 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
my true mentor.jpg
614 KB, 1536x2048
I was a ghost up until the end of my senior year, when I tried to rekindle a long-lost relationship.

Then I was just a sad sack.
>>
File: 1424235895130.png (12 KB, 485x312) Image search: [Google]
1424235895130.png
12 KB, 485x312
>>28338303
Great. No gfs, but a close group of great friends that always got together and we did so much shit.

Then graduation and they all had aspirations while I fumbled partially through college never able to make another connection beyond shallow conversations between classes.

Here I am years later living the NEET life.
>>
>>28341765
This.

>>28338547
If you're actively sought out by chads and stacies, and you even have the confidence in the first place to tell them to go away, you're not a robot. If you actually have the confidence to ask some random stranger to take you home you're definitely not a robot.
>>
It was alright I guess.
I met a girl who was kinda cool, then a bitch.

People put rumors to my name, like how I drink blood. Also how about one day I'll shoot up the school so it's best make friends with me so I will spare you. Then the last one was hiding in the shitters and playing WoW all day.
>>
It was fine. Had friends, played in a shitty band, enjoyed some classes, did ok overall. Was never really bullied, one guy tried but he was kind of too dumb to do it right.

>was a little chubby freshmen year
>guy hands me his homework from health class about good eating choices
>the worst one is circled and has my name by it
>I rip it in half and he spazzes a little
>kinda chuckle and ask him what he thought was gonna happen

>shoves me and holds me against a locker
>give him a look of disbelief and say something like "dude, what the fuck are you doing?"
>he walks off and never bothers me again
>>
>>28342884
The problem is that some people aren't born into the things they want. We have degenerates, neets, friendless people that wish for normalcy. There are also people that never wanted to be noticed at all but were given the most eye-catching traits.

Tragedy we can't just switch around, but then again we'd be ships of Theseus.
>>
File: 1448075065417.png (308 KB, 337x471) Image search: [Google]
1448075065417.png
308 KB, 337x471
>>28339434
Honestly depends.

My little cousins are going to a private school that's sheltered yet structured. I know however that the public school alternative in their city is full of Native American kids from the nearby reservation, which is poor as shit and subsides on a small casino, so clearly that school has gone to fucking shit since my older cousin was there 15 years ago.

Personally I went to a fantastic public school and could never imagine going to private one like yours. You likely missed out.
>>
>>28338405
same
american schools seem like real shitholes for a robot to live his youth
then again, it always felt like a shithole
>>
>>28343433
I enjoyed my time as a ghost personally. The only time it has ever bitten me in the ass was out of high school since I actually enjoy doing simple tasks and all the jobs seem to use the references section like a popularity poll.
>>
I had horrible grades since I was so lazy, I had a lot of friends but I never really hung out with anyone, I was just mostly by myself. Now I kind of regret it since there's a lot of more people I could know and such but all in all it wasn't horrible, just boring because I always sat around by myself
>>
Fucking nightmare.

Had good friends but I had pretty severe social anxiety.

Loaded up my dad's shotgun ready to escape a few times but never had the balls to commit.

One of my friends had more balls than me. OD'd on prescription meds
>>
I reckon it was senior year my depression first began; I lost interest in hanging out with friends and tried hard to avoid them and social interaction in general. Went out for walks while listening to music around the park and neighborhood and make pizza lunchables on benches outside the baseball field. Kept falling asleep in morning classes with low energy levels... Did the worst I had ever done in school that year for sure.
>>
I've always been the chubby, above average grades boy.
I was friends mostly with geeks and some beta jocks.
My dad was a teacher at my highschool. He was well-appreciated by the students, so it wasn't a bad situation at all.
The only bad side was that I lived like 35 minutes away from school and I had no social life outside of school until the last 2 years.
>>
>was an awkward fuck
>said dumb shit from time time
>had one girl that liked me and was pretty aggressive about it but didn't do anything cause I'm a fucking retard
>pretty sure people thought I was gay but whatever
>never got bullied but got teased a lot by my "friends"
Wasn't so bad. Just wish I wasn't such an awkward and socially retarded retard.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n44i5qPWpI1r9mhnu.png (204 KB, 500x424) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n44i5qPWpI1r9mhnu.png
204 KB, 500x424
>>28338303
>Have literal perfect high school qt gf
>First and only girl I kissed
>She was fucked up and depressed, just like me
>I loved her so much, she was my reason to live
>I saw past her flaws but she didn't see past mine
I would sell my fucking soul to go back and be with her again. The only reason I haven't blown my head off is the blind hope that one day she'll come back. She's probably completely forgotten about me by now, but I still can't go 5 minutes without thinking about her. I think tonight might be the night I finally kill myself.
>>
>>28338303

How would I know? I only went 1.5 years and dropped out at 16 to be a NEET. Most of the time I lifted weights and ran gassers on the football team for 3-4 hours after school, so I forgot the actual classes. I had to look at an old report card to remember my freshman schedule.
>>
File: sad fat spanish cat.webm (692 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
sad fat spanish cat.webm
692 KB, 720x404
>edgy kid freshman year
>sophomore year start skipping classes
>have a nervous breakdown
>return senior year
>people don't hate me for some reason
>finish early
>>
>>28340562
I constantly kick myself for not just getting a GED and going to community college. It was much easier than high school. No crowds, no 7-5 (including extracurriculars) schedule, you can choose your classes, and it is directly transferrable to 4-year.

I had to wait until I was 30 to go this route. Damnit.
>>
No friends. Slept at the back of the class. People ignored me and I ignored them. Went straight home after 4th period. Shit grades.

5/10 would not do again.
>>
>>28342013
c-can you suck my dick pls? Maybe a fuck too?
>>
>>28338303
>black
>no friends
>lived like 2 hours from school so never got to do teams or clubs
>English was my best subject
>100% 4 years straight
>Spanish was second best, had 95-100% all 4 years
>ok relationships with teachers
>they could tell I was mature, but also autistic
>one friend
>fat asian kid who lived really close
>we'd go to his house and watch anime at lunch
>his mom would make us dumplings
No gf
Basically no friends or social life
Above average academics
Overall really forgettable
>>
>>28338547
>there must be more to life.png
>>
>>28338303
Was somewhat friends with most of the people in my class. Never really got into fights or trouble with anyone. I guess I was sort of a ghost too. I did have a few close friends though that i was able to have alot of fun with.
>>
>>28338303
Actually ok, for the most part, got bullied and stuff but I had friends and mostly enjoyed it because I didn't do anything in class, we just fucked around. Didn't even affect anything, still got into uni fine despite failing half my classes and doing shit in the rest, high school doesn't fucking matter.
>>
Smoking during breaks, drawing shit or sleeping in class. One year I had a phase where I put evertything on my head out of boredoom.
>>
>>28339143
can't really feel too bad for you. if you are the kind of person to touch a girl's ass without permission. that's creepy af. i know you are probably a desperate kissless virgin so you might actually like this, but how would you feel if some ugly lardface landwhale decided to start groping your dick? that's nasty as shit and I would probably slap the shit out of that bitch. now imagine how the girl you groped would feel. not good.

stop being a creep.
>>
File: 243938_1567258880621_576409_o.jpg (136 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
243938_1567258880621_576409_o.jpg
136 KB, 1000x750
>>28338303
I loved Highschool. I miss me and my friends walking through the halls, flirting with chicks we could never get and messing around with jocks and other peeps. I miss them a lot. We would always find the fun in life, I miss my senior year girlfriend to, I fucked up on that part.
>>
>>28338303

>Pre 9th grade
-get bullied constantly, lash out and shit. always get in fights, get transfered into reform school full of like, fucked up druggie expelled kids.

>9th grade
-get thrown into algaebra 1 after being in a tard class for 2 years with no prior up to date knowledge
-bullied a lot, stick to self

>10th grade
-get expelled for 40 days because a kid found a journal of mine, which stated vividly how i desire for everyone at my school to die and how i want to die
-go back in the spring, no one says shit to me but hear rumors and shit goin going on. rumors make it out of school and around town. im the perso everyone wants to avoid. im basically the devil and i hear threats and shit under my breath even going in public.

>11th grade
-rumors still there, but die down a bit
-go into full on fuck it mode
-flunk the fuck out of everything, just be a ghost.
-skip most of my classes, just sat on the stairwell and did internet's
-have overwhelming crush on girl that doesn't know i exist, doesnt even bother making a single move.

>senior year
-2 months into senior year i said "ok. fuck it, can you send me literally anywhere but here"
-Go to alternative school
-shit honestly saved my ass
-smaller classes, shit was all computerized and easy as fuck. only had to go for 4 hours every day too. and you could go home early if you got all your work done, if you lived nearby.
-graduate, with no honors through my pub school

>tfw its been 3 years already
>tfw i even feel nostalgiac about a shitty time.
>tfw only gets harder every year
Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.